TV Alert: Kermit on 30 Rock Thursday December 6

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday night don't miss Kermit the Frog on "30 Rock" on NBC at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. Guest stars Florence Henderson, Gayle King and Elaine Stritch will also appear.

If you saw the appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I just watched the appearance! I really liked it, I thought it was a nice little secret gift to see Kermit and I haven't watched 30 Rock in a looooong time so I had a little catching up to do, but I like this a lot and loved how Kermit stuck around close to the end and looked rather offended (like everyone there) when Jenna announced that she was getting married XD

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I didn't get the joke with Kermit,..
"Thanks for explaining the afterlife to us Kermit."
Is there some inside joke that I missed?

Warldorf

Reaction score
Here's what happened:

Jack's mother comes to NYC for christmas and Jack agrees to do nothing for her. Once she gets a heart attack, he holds a funeral with a eulogy that is heartwarming, comedic and more. Kermit the Frog explains the afterlife. He is also seen in the pew.

Hazel broke up with Kenneth after Liz fired her and He wishes TV was real. He goes to Tracy for advice and meets Florence Henderson from the Brady Bunch and the three get stuck in an elevator. After they

Liz Lemon got married and won an award, and Jenna is mad because she stole her thunder for a surprise wedding. After she is invited to come with Liz to the awards ceremony, she creates a secret plan to hold her wedding at the ceremony. They get into a fight about Jenna's attention grabbing, and instead has her wedding at the funeral.

The episode ends with Kermit's signature "YAAAAAY!!!"