TV Alert: Kermit on 30 Rock Thursday December 6

Borples

Reaction score
"Wacky" is precisely what 30 Rock is all about.
Yeah, I used to catch it on a semi-regular basis. This one just seemed, I don't know, extreme. End of the fall season, I guess.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So the appearance was cute and funny. It's always good to see Kermit, of course, and I'd love to hear his take on the afterlife, heh. But what in the world is going on with that show? I haven't watched it in a few years, and I only watched the end of this one, but there's a wacky funeral, and a wackier wedding, and wow, they've just totally gone off the deep end, haven't they? Not that that's a bad thing. :smile:

The series is coming to an end. This is the last season. They aren't so much just pulling out all the stops, but nuking them off the face of the planet. I can only imagine how they'd end this one. Unlike the Office, which is limping to the finish line with half of the original cast going through the motions and maybe a medium sized reveal. it's not that the show was lame after Carell left, it was lame after James Spader left.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I'm "late to the party" on this one but I just wanted to quickly comment that I loved this Kermit cameo. It was a smart decision on the part of both 30 Rock and the Muppet brain trust - he fit the scene perfectly. (Responding to Jack's "Thank you, Kermit, for explaining the afterlife to us" with "Thank you, Jack, for being the man we all aspire to be" - man, I'm still laughing at that a month later.)