Trading Sesame Street Episodes

P

Philo and Gunge

SS Specials

In Sesame specials, I have:
Christmas Eve On Sesame Street (Home video)
CinderElmo (Fox TV broadcast with commercials)
Elmo Saves Christmas (Home video)
Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Anniversery: Stars And Street Forever! (ABC, no commercials)
Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration (Home video)
Sesame Street Presents: The Street We Live On (Just taped before)

I will soon have, if JediX is still trading anytime during the summer (is that OK with you Jedi?):
Put Down The Duckie
Sing! A Salute To Joe Raposo
Soul Man: The Stan Plan (ABC)

I also have:
Caroll Spinney and Oscar on tour at Cody's 4th St. bookstore in Berkeley, CA (5/16/03) featuring our very own Boober_Gorg!
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2003
TV Guide Channel: Elmo and Friends (last few seconds missing)
A Brief History of Cinema
Don't Forget to Watch The Movie
rnie Singing "One And One Make Two" on Digital Music Channel :zany:
The Count Von Count on Countdown With Keith Olberman
Elmo on The Today Show (From Tuesday, seeking the rest)

I also have 4 minutes of #1090. I am currently looking for most of #3105 and the first approx. 15 of #3135 my stupid little brother who likes to sneak into my room, tape over my things and watch Fraggle Rock and MCC taped over those parts. I will take full versions of these eps.

Dantecat

Reaction score
What Muppet Skits do you get on your Sesame Street Episodes Philo and Gunge????

P

Philo and Gunge

Dantecat said:
What Muppet Skits do you get on your Sesame Street Episodes Philo and Gunge????
I'll e-mail you a list tommorow. I need my sleep!

Crazy kids with their rock music.[/size=1]

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Good news: I now have more episodes I can trade:

#1 (full version)
I'm definitely interested in those really early episodes!

I have 8 episodes from the 1980s (Big Bird Goes Home From Camp, Practising Music, Water Shortage, First Computer on Sesame Street, Mail and Breakdancing, Remembering Mr. Hooper, Maria Visits the Ob-Gyn, Maria & Luis See the Ultrascan).

I also have lots of episodes of "The Electric Company", including one in which Grover turns up at the local greasy spoon, because he's lost, and J. Arthur Crank and the waitress help him find his way back to Sesame Street. I love those old "crossover" appearances!

Did you notice in one of those old clips at the end of the 35th Anniversary Sesame Street special, Bob and Maria were dressed just like Fargo North, Decoder? Bob was even talking in Fargo's high, clipped English accent. All he was missing was Fargo's pencilled moustache!

dearestclaire

Reaction score
sesame street 1970's- early 80's

Hi everyone! I'm a new member and I'm searching for old Sesame Street episodes from the 70's- early 80's (when I was a kid) to give to my niece. Can anyone help me? I'm afraid I don't have anything to trade but I would be willing to pay for the cost of materials/shipping/your time/etc..
Thanks for your time!! :smile:

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Well,you can't buy copied tapes from people.so you're going to have to get them another way.you're gonna have to tape trade.it's the only way.

P

Philo and Gunge

Dantecat said:
So do you know yet Philo and Gunge?? (Post 44)
I'm e-mailing you tonight, FOR SURE. If I don't I'll ask Boober_Gorg to give you a list.