Toy Fair Pics!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
These pictures are truly amazing, I was so excited when I heard they were releasing action figure/models of the muppets, As a huge muppet fan it was a dream come true. Im sure all other muppet fans feel the same way.

The excitement was relived once again when I saw the new muppet figures. I want all of them, I wish I could have gone to that toy fair. its almost as good as being able to meet the people behind the muppets on the muppet show set. What a dream.:smile:

Fozzie

Reaction score
Those look beutiful!The only problem is how am i going to afford them?

CheckChuck

Reaction score
Watt???!!!

MikeWatt? Like, "Watt" Mike Watt?? Thunder Broom Mike Watt?? :cool:

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrTheFrog
The way Mahna Mahna and the Snowths are being separated, is a very traditional way of releasing toy It insures that you purchase both sets.
Or neither... :stick_out_tongue:

I know that's the way it is, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm so spoiled with the Action Figures being everything I wanted... :smile:

- Derek

fozziebear900

Reaction score
i don't know how i am going to pay for all these figures there all great

:confused:

:eek:

:frown:

:rolleyes:

:stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: Yes I agree, I think they should definately bring out atleast a few of the sesame street characters at one stage, atleast after they have brought out all the muppet characters.

:smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
The problem is that they don't have a license for Sesame Street, though maybe they could get around that. Just tell the JHC, "Hey they were on the show once or twice and even in MTM! I thought we could make them!" :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That would require an entirely different, very expensive license. If they made SS figures, they would get a line of their own. Ken posted on the forum that he was interested in doing them someday, but that's it - no official talks or anything. That would be far off and who knows what could happen. So, yes - it has been discussed, but don't hold your breath. If it happened, it would likely be years from now.

radionate

Reaction score
Plus, I think I'm correct on this one, JHC doesn't own the rights to the Sesame Street characters anymore. Palisades would have to begin negotiations with Sesame Workshop, which is not connected to JHC in any way now.

Telly

Reaction score
Will Koozebane Reporter Kermit come with a hat?