Toy Fair Pics!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No hat. The Sesame reporter Kermit wears a hat, Koozebane Kermit sometimes does not. That's the only way they were able to do the figure.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Did Koozebane Kermit really not wear a hat on the show? I thought he did but Palisades still couldn't give him one. Also, do Koozebane Kermit and GMC Kermit look exactly the same? If not maybe we can get a GMC Kermit too. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I doubt that. It has been discussed and there were the very same reasons for nixing that figure. GMC Kemit has a bow tie. That's about it .However, I would like one - it's just not that different and I don't think Henson would go for it.

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's not that different sculpt wise but it could come with some neat stuff maybe. Like a picture of Kermit and Fozzie's dad, a copy of the Daily Chronicle, maybe even a suit case or something. I think it would be neat just to have those accessories. Plus GMC Gonzo will need someone to stand next too. :big_grin:

C'irdan

Reaction score
gmc

Yeah..those accesories would be soooooo great! I love the whole "identical twins" joke in that movie...and to be honest...I think the Great Muppet Caper is probably my favorite muppet movie of all. He'd sell pretty well...and he did have a hat, so it'd be pretty good for the company! But then again, we shouldn't get our hopes up. I wouldn't make fozzie though, because all he had was a little piece of paper in his hat...no signifigant difference at all. What would be cool would be a purple trenchcoat piggy with glass slipper, wastebasket, portfolio, and whatever else people think of.

We also need.....dum dudududum dum dum dum DUUUUUMMM....

Motorcycle Rescue Piggy!:big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yes, definatly motor cycle piggy. I had this idea of a GMC 4 pack special type deal with Fozzie and his hat, Kermit, Gonzo with the camera, and Piggy in Jumpsuit, helmet and motor cycle. Of course Ken squashed the idea :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There are two versions of a motorcycle Piggy and they wouldn't likely make both. I'd like a version of her, but which one do you think sould be cooler: TMS Motorcycle Piggy with leather jacket, hat and the Kermit emblem on her motorcycle, or GMC Motorcycle Piggy with the helmet covering her head and silvery outfit. I think the TMS version is a lot more fun. It could also give us Biker/Macho Man Link down the line. LOL!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
It could also give us Biker/Macho Man Link down the line. LOL!
That would be quite popular in your area of the country, wouldn't it! :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :rolleyes:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ah, San Francisco. Where people wear chaps while riding the subway. :eek: Just hope the train doesn't jerk or they'll rub aganst you. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
There are two versions of a motorcycle Piggy and they wouldn't likely make both. I'd like a version of her, but which one do you think sould be cooler: TMS Motorcycle Piggy with leather jacket, hat and the Kermit emblem on her motorcycle, or GMC Motorcycle Piggy with the helmet covering her head and silvery outfit. I think the TMS version is a lot more fun. It could also give us Biker/Macho Man Link down the line. LOL!
I'd prefer the GMC version if the helmet could come off, or even if it couldn't. TMS version of Piggy on a motor cycle would mean having the whole bunch of them.

Not bunch herd.

Heard of what?

Herd of PIGS!

OF COURSE I"VE HEARD OF PIGS!

Sorry :embarrassed: :big_grin: