TMS Outline- Tim Conway!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
And T.R.'s voice in this number would still be done by Jerry Nelson. Right?
You know, I never decided that. But, I suppose so. Truthfully I can never hear the song in my head sung by anyone else than the original lead singer.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Who performed the following characters:

-the chickens
-the pigs
-the goat
-Catgut
-Baskerville
-the rats
-the cow
-the duck
-Gorgon Heap
-the housewife
-the "At the Dance" characters
-the whatnot man in the garden sketch
-the rabbits
-the fox
-the bear

I suppose that the role of the Big Mouse would be reprised by Richard Hunt, Nigel by Jim Henson and the British chap, Droop and the Female Koozbanian by Jerry Nelson and. Right?

And I know that GH also mentioned that T.R. the Rooster would be puppeteered by Jim Henson and voiced by Jerry Nelson.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
I suppose that the role of the Big Mouse would be reprised by Richard Hunt, Nigel by Jim Henson and the British chap, Droop and the Female Koozbanian by Jerry Nelson and. Right?
Actually, the female Koozebanian puppet represents a male character in this sketch, voiced by Dave Goelz in his Wrench Doozer voice.

Who performed the following characters:

-the chickens
-the pigs
-the goat
-Catgut
-Baskerville
-the rats
-the cow
-the duck
-the "At the Dance" characters
-the rabbits
-the fox
-the bear
None of these characters talk, save for the "At the Dance" ones.

-Gorgon Heap
-the housewife
-the whatnot man in the garden sketch
The Whatnot man and the housewife are performed by Dave Goelz, Gorgon is performed by Jim.

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap, I think you should replace Baskerville with Rover Joe in the opening number.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon, I guess you should replace a goat with Rover Joe, because the goat was not made until the Julie Andrews episode.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I loved the heckler's closing comments, both of Tim's sketches, the sketch without him involving the animals invading the garden and the use of Crazy Harry in injuring Piggy during Vet's Hospital so her date with Kermit has to be called off.

Did Piggy ever karate chop Harry? I don't think she ever did. I think she would try to keep her distance from him as much as possible.

Besides I think Harry is probably insane enough to enjoy Piggy belting him and then return the compliment by blasting her.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Great job Gorgon Heap! Not sure what my favorite part was, I guess liked the whole thing!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
From what position in Tim's first sketch is the fat woman eaten by Gorgon from?
Does he grab her when her back is turned or is she facing him?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
From what position in Tim's first sketch is the fat woman eaten by Gorgon from?
Does he grab her when her back is turned or is she facing him?
I'd say from the back. Piggy was always eaten while facing her eater whereas the guys could be either, so let's mix it up.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer Dave.

Incidentally did you ever see my thread called monsters eating fellow muppets? That was one of the first threads I started when I joined. Ithink you would find my thoughts about the subject very amusing.