1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TMS Outline- Tim Conway!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Gorgon Heap, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Well-Known Member

You know, I never decided that. But, I suppose so. Truthfully I can never hear the song in my head sung by anyone else than the original lead singer.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

2. Who performed the following characters:

-the chickens
    -the pigs
    -the goat
    -Catgut
    -Baskerville
    -the rats
    -the cow
    -the duck
    -Gorgon Heap
    -the housewife
    -the "At the Dance" characters
    -the whatnot man in the garden sketch
    -the rabbits
    -the fox
    -the bear

I suppose that the role of the Big Mouse would be reprised by Richard Hunt, Nigel by Jim Henson and the British chap, Droop and the Female Koozbanian by Jerry Nelson and. Right?

And I know that GH also mentioned that T.R. the Rooster would be puppeteered by Jim Henson and voiced by Jerry Nelson.

3. Gorgon Heap

Actually, the female Koozebanian puppet represents a male character in this sketch, voiced by Dave Goelz in his Wrench Doozer voice.

None of these characters talk, save for the "At the Dance" ones.

The Whatnot man and the housewife are performed by Dave Goelz, Gorgon is performed by Jim.

4. Gorgon Heap, I think you should replace Baskerville with Rover Joe in the opening number.

5. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan Well-Known Member

Gorgon, I guess you should replace a goat with Rover Joe, because the goat was not made until the Julie Andrews episode.

6. MartyMuppets

MartyMuppets Well-Known Member

I loved the heckler's closing comments, both of Tim's sketches, the sketch without him involving the animals invading the garden and the use of Crazy Harry in injuring Piggy during Vet's Hospital so her date with Kermit has to be called off.

Did Piggy ever karate chop Harry? I don't think she ever did. I think she would try to keep her distance from him as much as possible.

Besides I think Harry is probably insane enough to enjoy Piggy belting him and then return the compliment by blasting her.

7. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Well-Known Member

Great job Gorgon Heap! Not sure what my favorite part was, I guess liked the whole thing!

8. MartyMuppets

From what position in Tim's first sketch is the fat woman eaten by Gorgon from?
    Does he grab her when her back is turned or is she facing him?

9. Gorgon Heap

I'd say from the back. Piggy was always eaten while facing her eater whereas the guys could be either, so let's mix it up.

10. MartyMuppets

Thank you for your answer Dave.

Incidentally did you ever see my thread called monsters eating fellow muppets? That was one of the first threads I started when I joined. Ithink you would find my thoughts about the subject very amusing.

11. Gorgon Heap

Actually, to amend previous post, let's say back or side, so you can see her hair hanging out of his mouth.

A joke to add to "At the Dance"; let's say this one is from two possums:

Male: "You know, we had a new student join the swim team today, name of Artie Skunk."
    Female: "Oh, how's that working out?"
    Male: "So far, not so well- he's a rank beginner."

12. Gorgon Heap

Bumping thread in memoriam. RIP Tim Conway.

Yorick likes this.