TMS Outline-Savion Glover

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Hi

Iwas thinking that maybe if the Muppet Show is coming back on TV, I think a perfect special guest will be Savion Glover. He is a tremendous tap dancer. And in this episode, Savion wants Kermit to tap dance with him and he and Kermit tap danced together in the end of the show.

Opening Number:

Backstage:

Song:

Backstage:

At The Dance:

Uk Spot:

Talk Spot:

Vet's Hospital:

Backstage:

Closing Number:

Goodnights:

Now, I can't think of anything so I need assistance please. Thank you.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
GuySmileyfan, I will help You with that.I'm good Savion espcially on Sesame Street.The Setting and the year is 1991. Savion was only 17 at that time With a backwards hat-No dreads.

Opening Number:The Show starts with Kermit explaing what's in store for Tonight. And of course Savion will be on the show.

Backstage:Savion was taking a nap, When the director tells him to go on stage.

Song:"Tapping My song (Savion) while tap dancing

Backstage:Savion answers his Cell phone... It was his Sesame Street Friends telling him how proud he was doing the Muppet Show rather than Sesame Street.

At The Dance:Savion and his Girlfriend(Probably Tiffany) were trying to tap dance together and later Frenching.Miss Piggy came by and dumped Tiffany out of the night club. "LET'S DANCE,Savion" Said Miss Piggy. Savion says that that Pigs cannot tap dance and Miss Piggy was a pig. Savion has a idea:He's going to teach Miss.Piggy to tap. which was then Tiffany throws Miss. Piggy in front of the crowd who was danicng. (The security takes Miss.Piggy at the end)

Uk Spot:frown:Savion was not interested in the UK)

Talk Spot:Kermit the Frog Interviews Savion That he will be tap dancing when the show is ended... So he explains everything he done on Sesame Street So far. Plus he's talking about his Expriences and life.

Vet's Hospital: Savion rushes into the veternarians office to check on his teddy bear (sweetie) However, Sweetie was just fine. Thanks to Nurse Janice,Dr.Bob and Nurse Piggy.

Backstage: Savion falls asleep again and dreams about going back to sesame street

Closing Number: Savion and Kermit tap dances

Goodnights: EVERYONE TAP DANCES

Featuring:
Karyn Parsons as Tiffany

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
Here's the change

I will help You with that.I'm good at doing Savion espcially on Sesame Street.The Setting and the year is 1991. Savion was only 17 at that time With a backwards hat-(No dreads).

Opening Number:The Show starts with Kermit explaing what's in store for Tonight. And of course Savion will be on the show.

Backstage:Savion was taking a nap, When the director tells him to go on stage.

Song:"Tapping My song (Savion) while tap dancing

Backstage:Savion answers his Cell phone... It was his Sesame Street Friends telling him how proud he was doing the Muppet Show rather than Sesame Street.

At The Dance:Savion and his Girlfriend(Probably Tiffany) were trying to tap dance together and later Frenching.Miss Piggy came by and dumped Tiffany out of the night club. "LET'S DANCE,Savion" Said Miss Piggy. Savion says that that Pigs cannot tap dance and Miss Piggy was a pig. Savion has a idea:He's going to teach Miss.Piggy to tap. which was then Tiffany throws Miss. Piggy in front of the crowd who was danicng. (The security takes Miss.Piggy at the end)

Uk Spot Tap dancing horses sings "Putting on the Ritz"

Talk Spot:Kermit the Frog Interviews Savion That he will be tap dancing when the show is ended... So he explains everything he done on Sesame Street So far. Plus he's talking about his Expriences and life.

Vet's Hospital: Savion rushes into the veternarians office to check on his teddy bear (sweetie) However, Sweetie was just fine. Thanks to Nurse Janice,Dr.Bob and Nurse Piggy.

Backstage: Savion falls asleep again and dreams about going back to sesame street

Closing Number: Savion and Kermit tap dances

Goodnights: EVERYONE TAP DANCES

(c) 1991