Time Life DVD Update!

Raech

Reaction score
Yea I used thsi colde about a week ago when I bought coupon code 3204WEB 25% off

So I got them shipped and everything for like $142 or something for all 10 DVDs.

Jrobert

Reaction score
Additional Confirmation!

Hello to all!

Just wanted you to all know that I also emailed in question of all the Muppet Shows on DVD from Timelife and here is the reponse I got today!

Thank you for taking the time to write. It is my pleasure to be of assistance.

We are in the planning stages of producing our products in DVD format. In the near future, you should start to notice more and more of our products being advertised in DVD. We expect to have the entire MUPPET COLLECTION on DVD by the end of this summer.

Please visit our web site for future updates. If you have any questions, or whenever we can be of service, please feel free to contact our office.

Sincerely,

Lisa White
Customer Service - Internet:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So by entire Muppet collection, do they mean the 15 DVDs? I believe so, but I'd love to see them all!

Raech

Reaction score
Yes, see in another thread were had been discussing that maybe they would never do the last 5 on DVD. So this thread is all about saying that yes, yes they will.

YEEEEEEEAA!!!!

Jrobert

Reaction score
Yes!! All 15!

Now if only we could get the Very Best of the Muppet Show in Region 1 encoding and . . . . Fraggle Rock!! :smile: