Three Uncle Deadley Figures Announced

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. Sure did. Missed out on the first pre-sale, but was able to get in on the second one. Had some trouble finding the button to pay through means other than paypal, especially when I was doing fine on an alternate window until it prompted me for a non-verbalized screen-sensitive password. But I checked my E-mail, found a message from the guys, called the number, and they guided me through the process even staying on the line to make sure the order was processed. So, now I'm waiting for 2 UD figures, the signature and SO versions, and 1 2-pack of Penguins. Ordered the SO version of UD cause I thought the ghosts and skulls would all be the same paint job, meaning I could take the two ghosts from the two figures and put them together for one group photo and they'd look hexactly the same. But that's no longer the case. The Steppin' Out Uncle Deadly comes with a clear see-through Muppet Ghost and Muppet Skull. The classic version comes with the normal painted ghost and skull, and the Flashback version comes with normal painted ghost and skull but with GITD paint beneath the other coat as well.

Guess I'll go back and order the Flashback UD later, thinking I'll have to open it to get the extra ghost needed for the photo and overall display. Unless I'm able to get an extra normal ghost and skull from the traders on the boards.

Hope this helps answer your question Doc.