Three Uncle Deadley Figures Announced

Convincing John

Reaction score
Has anyone got the new Uncle Deadly figures yet? I pre-ordered mine ages ago, and the site says they will be shipping in "June '05", but I haven't gotten mine yet.

Anyone else got their Uncle Deadlies?

Convincing John

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. But let me point a few things out to you.

1 All the site said was "Expected" shipping date: 6/5/2005. From dealing with Electronics Boutique, we're all wary whenever we see a release date like this and brace ourselves for a rollback in receiving the figures.
2 There was a thread started over at the Palisades forums a couple of weeks ago that OMGCNFO would be charging credit cards soon cause they thought the figures would be arriving in port on the weekend of 6/24/2005. This way, they could stock them in the warehouse, take inventory, and ship them out PDQ to all the people who placed pre-orders.
Would suggest you check your credt card statement to see if the charge for the figures has been registered on your account.
3 A Palisades forum member stated that they had recently cleared customs. So, I'd hexpect them to show up within the month of July at the latest. And then it's a matter of time before the Penguins arrive soon after.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

Convincing John

Reaction score
The Count said:
Nope. But let me point a few things out to you.

1 All the site said was "Expected" shipping date: 6/5/2005. From dealing with Electronics Boutique, we're all wary whenever we see a release date like this and brace ourselves for a rollback in receiving the figures.
2 There was a thread started over at the Palisades forums a couple of weeks ago that OMGCNFO would be charging credit cards soon cause they thought the figures would be arriving in port on the weekend of 6/24/2005. This way, they could stock them in the warehouse, take inventory, and ship them out PDQ to all the people who placed pre-orders.
Would suggest you check your credt card statement to see if the charge for the figures has been registered on your account.
3 A Palisades forum member stated that they had recently cleared customs. So, I'd hexpect them to show up within the month of July at the latest. And then it's a matter of time before the Penguins arrive soon after.

Hope this helps and have a good weekend.
Thanks for the help, Count. I hadn't heard about the figures clearing customs, but then again, there's a lot of the folks here on the Forum who are much more in-the-know about the figures than I am. I must have missed that announcement. As for the credit card suggestion, I paid with my figures with a money order, but maybe your info will help others here on the forum who did pay with a credit card.

Again, thanks Count for the advice and help. These Uncle Deadly figures look great, and if there on their way, that's pretty cool!

Convincing John

Fozzie54

Reaction score
My credit card was charged on 6/24, but I haven't seen my Uncle Deadlys yet. I emailed OMGCNFO right after I noticed my card had been charged, but they haven't emailed me back. I hope that's not an indication of the way they do business. :frown:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
It's still up as a PRE-ORDER on the OMGCNFO.com site, but it does say that "Preorder items are only charged to your credit cardwhen they are ready to ship" so presumably they are on the cusp of being sent if they have not been already...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I keep hoping that while I'm waiting for my confirmation e-mail, I'll receive an unexpected package in the mail!

hope, hope, hope... :wink:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard anything from OMGCNFO about UD. I was starting to worry. But, I'll continue waiting patiently. Uncle Deadly is definitely worth waiting for.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Surprised noone has posted any updates here. Sorry guys, the fanfics have been sapping most of my time.

From Ignohippo, a Palisades board member who speaks to OMGCNFO regularly...
They received half of their Uncle Deadly shipment on Saturday, with the second half arriving along with their shipment of Penguin figures on Monday of this week. They tried to fill as many orders as possible while taking stock of what was left before packing up and heading out to SDCC on Monday afternoon. Seems they came back and tried to continue fulfilling as many orders as possible before hitting the road again for this weekend's convention. So... We might just start seeing our creepy uncle darkening our doorsteps, along with a couple of freezing fowls.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hey Count, were you ever able to order any penguins?