Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Slackbot

Reaction score
Congrats, Frogboy! I'll be buying this shirt.

I wonder if they "corrected" the tally after taking into account clusters of votes coming rapid-fire from the same IP address. :wink:

SJohnson

Reaction score
Whew! It was an exciting 24 hours, but in the end I'm so happy your design won. Congrats!!!

j3h

Reaction score
When is the official threadless announcement and awarding of the prize?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Congrats on winning the popular vote Frogboy! Your design was truly the best!
Congrats, Frogboy! I'll be buying this shirt. I wonder if they "corrected" the tally after taking into account clusters of votes coming rapid-fire from the same IP address. :wink:
Hey congrats, that was a nail biter:smile:
I'm so happy you won, frogboy!!!
Whew! It was an exciting 24 hours, but in the end I'm so happy your design won. Congrats!!!
Congratulations frogboy! I'm really glad you won the popular vote!
When is the official threadless announcement and awarding of the prize?
Thanks!!!! I don't know when threadless announces their selection. Originally it was to be right after the contest, but that information vanished when the website changed templates last week.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Congratulations Jamie! This is so freaggin' cool man, even though we all knew from the start that you were gonna win, lol. :big_grin:

Cheers man!
:smile:
Anthony

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Oh, for anyone who's interested, here's the full list of characters in my picture, and a better view of it! I can't do the close-ups like Frogboy (and wouldn't want to take his idea anyway :oops:), so here it is all at once. :big_grin:

Thog, Blue Frackle, "Whatnot" (from this comic), Gorgon Heap, Scudge, Graffiti Muppets, Calico, Luncheon Counter Monster, Billy the Bear, Anthony and Fern (from "Hurting Something" on The Jim Henson Hour), Beautiful Day Monster, Rats, Bubba the Rat, Masterson Rat, Chester Rat, The Swedish Chef, One of the Gills Brothers, Beauregard and his mop Belleregard, Turkey from Muppet Family Christmas, Andy and Randy Pig, Banana Nose Maldano, Joe Snow, The Snowman from Muppet Family Christmas, Yoda Muppet from A Very Merry Muppet Christmas, Clifford, Leon, Yolanda Rat, Baskerville the Hound, Lew Zealand, Zelda Rose and her Singing Owl, Baab, Muppet Show ram, Righton Bird, Youknow Bird, Spamela Hamderson, Leroy, T.R. Rooster, Rover Joe, Catgut, Ohreally Bird, Forcryingoutloud Bird, Whaddayasay Bird, Ohboy Bird, Whatnot dancer from Sex & Violence, Trumpet Girl, Robot Rabbit, Xomfrey and Melg (the Stalks from Sex & Violence), The Snowths, Mahna Mahna, Tom, Dick and Harry, Muppy, Gramps, Bubba, Lubbock Lou, Lou, Slim Wilson, Wayne and Wanda, Johnny Fiama and Sal, Fozzie's Cousin, The Undertaker, Muppet Show Eel, Sam and Friends Kermit the Frog, Cigar Box Frackle, Droop, The Lautrec Sisters, "Gonzo" (also from this comic), Two Merdlidops, Statler and Waldorf, Male and Female Koozebanians, Koozebanian baby, Java creatures, Koozbanian Foob, Gray Whatnot from The Muppet Show, Miss Poogy, The Muppet Show's Nigel, Eugene from Muppets Tonight, a prarie dog, Mrs. Dilber, The Laundress, Muppet Show cow, Bernie the Bunny (or "The Easter Bernie"), Mary Louise, Feather Duster, Loud female dancer, Mildred Huxtetter, Two of The Raggmopps, The Queen, Flash, Bobby Benson, Zondra, Digit, Chip, Ubu, Vicki from The Jim Henson Hour, Beard, Generic Pigs, Dr. Strangepork, Bobo Generic Chickens, Generic Pengiun, Winky Pinkerton (hatless), Ubergonzo, Maureen the Mink, Beth the Bear, Mary Louise and Crocodile, Leo, Bob, Jerry, Frank, Jim, Ronald Duck, Mickey Moose with mouse ears, Lenny the Lizard, Quongo, The Paul Williams Muppets, An Andy Williams Muppet, Juliet Prowse Muppet, Taminella Grinderfall, Prime Minister, One of the Elvises, Waldo C. Graphic, Sclrap Flyapp creatures, Hugga Wugga, Iggy Wiggy, Happy Yellow Creature, Annie Sue, Bean Bunny, Animal, Lips, Rat from The Muppets, Floyd Pepper, Link Hogthrob, Miss Mousey, Janice, Zoot, Scooter, Dr. Teeth, The Muppet Glee Club, Pepe, Rizzo, Uncle Deadly, Walter, Rowlf, Gonzo and Camilla, Rizzo the Rat, Robin the Frog, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker and Sam the Eagleand Crazy Harryon the back. (and the "80's robot" on the little Muppet Labs logo)
I love this one! I voted for it and think everyone should too.

I REALLY want this one to win.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... Frogboy's stuff is the OTHER reason I didn't bother. I mean, LOOK AT IT, man! That's stuff is TIGHT! Very professional looking. I wouldn't even tell if it was fan made if someone didn't point that out. Well done is an understatement.