Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Slackbot

Reaction score
Frogboy, I've been looking at the varius designs, and I just don't see where the scores are displayed. That's what I was asking about earlier. Have they hidden the scores since you posted that link, or am I missing something?

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I am a reader and follower of toughpigs.com and I just noticed something. They never officially scored frogboy's design. They just seemed to have added it onto the end of their part 3 review. Just before the weekend they reviewed and scored the rainbow design... It is also the header of their part 5 review for the contest.

I'm wondering if these could be factors in the sudden upset... Anyone have any pull over at toughpigs? Maybe they could put in another good word and a score for frogboy's design?

beaker

Reaction score
Ha, that design is now flooded with people calling his cheating tactics out. I almost posted a comment myself("Cheating on a Muppet design? Classy)
That design literally look like it took 10 minutes to cobble together.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ha, that design is now flooded with people calling his cheating tactics out. I almost posted a comment myself("Cheating on a Muppet design? Classy)
Which one is everyone referring too? Seems like there's a LOT of cheating... especially the lousy scratchy version of the movie poster one. I don't get that one.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Regarding Tough Pigs: Each review had a 'special' unscored one at the end, because they felt it unfair to score people who they knew/where friends with. So, knowing Jamie, they didn't score his one in the review.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Regarding Tough Pigs: Each review had a 'special' unscored one at the end, because they felt it unfair to score people who they knew/where friends with. So, knowing Jamie, they didn't score his one in the review.
Ahhhh ok, that's understandable.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
:smile:LOL too funny! I mean before the cheating comments, that design had maybe 20 comments, where frogboy's had over 60!

I've been a fan of Threadless and their products for over a year now, I hope they do the right thing in this contest!

SJohnson

Reaction score
Well, the Muppet Mosaic is back in the top spot - let's hope what ever is happening keeps happening.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It won the popular vote! Thanks guys so much. Going to the movies to blow off some steam. Threadless makes the final call so the selected winner is anyone's guess. Thanks for your support. Details to come!

TSSD

Reaction score
Congrats on winning the popular vote Frogboy! Your design was truly the best!