Things you've always wanted to ask them.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmmm... Maybe you're right. After all, we've never seen Robin's parents, so how do we know what they look like? That still doesn't explain why he spends so much time with Kermit. I'm not saying that's a bad thing. It's great that they're so close, but why do we only see Robin's parents (if that's who they are) in that one scene?
That is an interesting thought and that is true. Why would we only see them in one scene?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
How about we just accept it for what it is and not look too much into it? I mean I agree it is something that's made me wonder but Robin isn't technically with Kermit ALL the time. I just look at it either Kermit babysits him a lot or they obviously didn't feel it was important to go too much into Robin's family life. But if we REALLY wanna dig deeper into it maybe Robin like Kermit has 3,000 brothers and sisters so his parents can't really leave the swamp. Kermit can go whenever he wants cause he's not a parent.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'd ask Digit where he's been hiding all these years.
In the trash, where his kind belongs...

I'd ask Oscar why he decided to go green. Somehow, I don't buy the 'swamp' story.
Welp, he did turn green in 1970- a lot of celebrities were using drugs during that time... I think you know where this is going.

I have another question for Oscar: HOW THE FRAZZLE DOES YOUR TRASHCAN EVEN WORK?!? It's what, maybe, three feet tall and a foot wide. How do you fit basically an entire house's worth of stuff in there- it makes no sense. And on that token if the inside of your trashcan is so big, how are you able to stick your feet out the bottom of it? Wouldn't that mean that your legs are like, freakishly long? And if your walking around with basically your whole house, how are you somehow able to carry all that weight???

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I've always wanted to ask Newsie why he always has something strange happening to him. I'd also like to ask Scooter, Dr. Honeydew & Dr. Strangepork some questions. I'd even ask for advice from Fozzie!!!

gravy

Reaction score
In the trash, where his kind belongs...

Welp, he did turn green in 1970- a lot of celebrities were using drugs during that time... I think you know where this is going.

I have another question for Oscar: HOW THE FRAZZLE DOES YOUR TRASHCAN EVEN WORK?!? It's what, maybe, three feet tall and a foot wide. How do you fit basically an entire house's worth of stuff in there- it makes no sense. And on that token if the inside of your trashcan is so big, how are you able to stick your feet out the bottom of it? Wouldn't that mean that your legs are like, freakishly long? And if your walking around with basically your whole house, how are you somehow able to carry all that weight???
I think he downgraded his house right before Elmo in Grouchland, because according to him on The Flip Wilson Show, he has a pool, tennis court, etc...