They should've made a Swedish Chef M.B.*

Katzi428

Reaction score
(M.B.=Muppet Baby)*
He could've made mud pies for all the other Muppet Babies!
(to those offended by the Chef,I'm sorry)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Chuckles at the notion of anyone being offended by the Swedish Chef! You can never tell too easily what he's saying so if he had a Frank Oz-style potty mouth, we probably wouldn't know it!

...which may make him a target of the same school principal banning Beakanese!

Still the thought of Chef as a baby - would he have moustache or not? (I think he'd be funnier with it!)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chuckles at the notion of anyone being offended by the Swedish Chef! You can never tell too easily what he's saying so if he had a Frank Oz-style potty mouth, we probably wouldn't know it!

...which may make him a target of the same school principal banning Beakanese!

Still the thought of Chef as a baby - would he have moustache or not? (I think he'd be funnier with it!)
Hmmm...I don't think he'd have a mustache:hungry:

Yeah..next thing ya know,kids will be banned by talking like the Swedish Chef!:rolleyes:

muppet baby

Reaction score
It would have been so great totally agree Kathy that they should have had a Swedish chief Muppet baby that would have been really cute, if he had a mustache or not lol :hungry: No matter what he is totally cool

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps they might have given him a miniature version of his moustache, for comic effect. I don't think kids would've minded that at all.:hungry: