These are a few of my favorite things...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes... I realize the last time I filled this out was only two posts ago in this thread... but I'm so very bored and I feel the need to do something so... this is it, darn it!

Songs:
"I'm Going to Go Back There Someday," "Rainbow Connection," "When You Wish Upon a Star," "Don't Stop Believin'," "I'm Yours," "Hey, Soul Sister," "Dustland Fairytale" by the Killers, "Dream On," "One" by U2, "Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel, "Movin' Right Along"
Muppet Songs: "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" by Gonzo, "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit, "Movin' Right Along" by Kermit and Fozzie, "Happy Tappin' with Elmo" by Elmo, "Hey a Movie!" by Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo, "Can You Picture That?" by The Electric Mayhem, "Bohemian Rhapsody" by The Muppets, "What I Am" by will.i.am and The Muppets, "The Monster in the Mirror" by Grover, "Get Goin'" by Gobo Fraggle, "What's the Name of That Song?" by the Sesame Street Cast
Music Genres: I enjoy quite a few genres and there's at least one song from all of them that I like, I think.Essentially... anything but Justin Bieber and hardcore rap.
Bands/Singers: Disney music, Muppet music, Glee, Elton John, Jason Mraz, The Killers, Bon Jovi, The Fray, Journey, The All-American Rejects, Jerry Nelson, Train, Billy Joel
Movies: The Muppet Movie, Muppets From Space, The Lion King, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Toy Story (all of them), Up, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Shrek 2, When Harry Met Sally, The Shawshank Redemption, I Love You, Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Dark Knight, Silence of the Lambs, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Bowfinger, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Big Fish, Mrs. Doubtfire
Muppet Movies: (In this order) The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets From Space, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, The Muppets Take Manhattan, It's a Very, Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa, The Muppets' Wizard of Oz, Kermit's Swamp Years
Disney Movies: The Lion King, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Robin Hood, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Emperor's New Groove, The Jungle Book, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Lilo and Stitch, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled
Pixar Movies: (In this order) Toy Story 3, Up, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Ratatoullie, Finding Nemo, Wall-E,The Incredibles, Monsters, Inc., A Bug's Life, Cars
TV Shows: The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Seinfeld, Glee, The Office, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Community, Parks and Recreation, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Family Guy, Futurama, Cash Cab, American Dad
Cartoons: Classic Looney Tunes films, Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, DuckTales, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pinky and the Brain, Family Guy, Futurama, Phineas and Ferb, American Dad, Spongebob Squarepants, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!
Muppet Show Episodes: Raquel Welch, Ethel Merman, Star Wars, Pearl Bailey, Steve Martin, Harry Belafonte, Paul Simon, Lola Falana, Linda Ronstadt
Books/Book Series: Harry Potter, "American on Purpose" by Craig Ferguson, "Between the Bridge and the River" by Craig Ferguson, "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, "Before You Leap" by Kermit the Frog
Comic Books/Manga: The Muppet Show Comic Book, Muppet Peter Pan, Muppet King Arthur, Muppet Snow White, Fraggle Rock Comic Book, X-Men, DuckTales, Uncle Scrooge
Video Games: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy (1 and 2), Kingdom Hearts, Rock Band, Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon, Angry Birds
Muppets: (In order... at least the first few) Gonzo, Pepe, Fozzie Bear, Floyd Pepper, Kermit, Grover, Ernie, Elmo, The Count, Wembley, Gobo, Boober, Uncle Deadly, Clifford, Sam Eagle, Dr. Teeth, Rizzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Oscar, Big Bird, Lew Zealand, Robin, Marjory the Trash Heap, Pa Gorg, Cantus, Uncle Traveling Matt, all of them?
Disney Characters: Jiminy Cricket, Chip and Dale, The Genie, Slinky Dog, Scrooge McDuck, Zazu, Sebastian, Donald Duck, Woody, Iago, Abu, Rafiki, Lumiere, Timon and Pumbaa, Hugo, Meeko, Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbosa, Dug, Goofy, Mushu, Mr. Potatohead
Other Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Stewie Griffin, Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Donkey (Shrek), Bender (Futurama)
Disney Villains: Yzma, Jafar, Scar, Prince John, Ursula, Dr. Facilier, Lotso, Captain Barbosa, Hades,
Disney Princesses: Rapunzel, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine
Ice Cream Flavor: Pineapple, cinnamon, vanilla
Disney Parks: (In this order) Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot
Disney Attractions: Muppet*Vision 3D, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mickey's Philharmagic, The Festival of The Lion King, The Enchanted Tiki Room, Expedition: Everest, The Jungle Cruise, Soarin', Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania, Kilimanjaro Safari, Star Tours, The Great Movie Ride
Animals: Penguins!
Restaurants: Chili's, IHOP, Houlihan's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Steak and Shake, Chick fil A, Lone Star
Favorite Actors:
Criag Ferguson, Steve Carell, Neil Patrick Harris, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Billy Crystal, Robin Williams, Robert Downey Jr., Michael Caine, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, Conan O'Brien, Richard Dreyfus, Jason Segel, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Paul Rudd, Jim Parsons, Jason Alexander, Bill Murray, Joel McHale
Favorite Basketball Team: The Denver Nuggets. Entirely because they're mascot is a Nugget.
Favorite Baseball Team: The one that's winning.
Favorite Candy: Smarties, Starburst jelly beans
Favorite Actresses: Jane Lynch, Whoopi Goldberg, Tina Fey, Ellen Paige, Nicole Kidman, Diana Agron, Kristen Bell, Amy Adams, Joan Cusack, Rashida Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Carol Burnett, Amy Poehler, Sofia Vergara, Kristen Schaal, Bonnie Hunt
Favorite Places to Travel: Walt Disney World, Los Angeles, Chicago
Favorite Pizza Topping: Cheese or mushrooms. Or mushrooms and pineapple, or Hawaiian.
Favorite Author: Neil Gaimann, Craig Ferguson, Jim Lewis, Terry Pratchett
Favorite Director: Christopher Nolan, Steven Spielberg, Frank Oz, Quentin Tarantino, Lee Unkrich, David Fincher
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Oatmeal raisin cookies, bread pudding, any sort of pie or cobbler
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: writing, watch movies, watch TV, buy DVDs, do pointless things
Favorite Food: Pizza, pasta, seafood, chicken, cheeseburgers, mac and cheese, chicken Parmesan, steak, ribs, barbecue of any sort, mashed potatoes, cereal, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, peanut butter, chicken wings, potato soup, grilled cheese, apples, bananas
Favorite Drink: Water. Or iced tea. Or Propel if I'm in the right mood. Or milk and orange juice if it's breakfast time.
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Product 19, Corn Pops, Honey Nut Cheerios
Favorite Anime: Avatar: The Last Airbender, DragonBall Z
Favorite Composers: Hans Zimmer, Alan Menken, Randy Newman
Favorite Muppeteer: Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, Bill Baretta, Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Matt Vogel, Caroll Spinney, Kevin Clash, Fran Brill, David Rudman, all of them?
Favorite Legs: Kristen Bell's, Diana Agron's, Katrina Bowden's, Brooklyn Decker's... where am I?
Favorite Type of Cheese: American or Provolone
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Chicken, knuckle.
Favorite Comic Strips: Fox Trot, Peanuts, Garfield
Favorite Comedian: Jerry Seinfeld, Craig Ferguson, Conan O'Brien, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's time I did yet another update of this massive list/survey/thing... and this time, let's see if this will... be... the... last one...!

Favorite Band: I honestly don't really have a favorite band
Favorite CD: I have a LOT of favorite CDs (including the ones I burn, lol)
Favorite Group: doesn't group fall into the same category as band?
Favorite Type of Music: I love 80s and oldies, with occasional jazz and reggae.
Favorite TV Actors: Alan Alda, many of the Second City alum.
Favorite Shows: M*A*S*H, Billy the Exterminator, TMS, SST, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Green Acres, Sanford and Son, The Andy Griffith Show, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Arthur, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Seinfeld, just to name a few.
Favorite Actors: Not limited to TV? Well, let's see... Alan Alda, Mike Myers, Dennis Quaid, Gene Wilder, Dan Aykroyd, Dom DeLuise, to name a few.
Favorite Movies: Let's see... Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Muppet movies, Follow That Bird, Stalag 17, Bruce Almighty, Elf, The Day After Tomorrow, Charlie's Angels, Snow Day, Good Burger, Fatso, Major Payne, the first three Home Alone movies, the Austin Powers trilogy, Shrek 2, Super Mario Bros., Dragnet, to name a few.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Courage, the Eds, Jeanette Miller, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Rocko, among others.
Favorite Cartoon: I think we just touched on that, unless this is favorite cartoon show... at any rate... best look at my favorite TV shows.
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Ooh, wow... Pac-man, Frogger, lol.
Favorite Books: I SOOOO did the 40th anniversary SST book, and I still have a soft spot for the Unpaved book. Other than that, I also love the memoirs of Caroll Spinney, and Tom Bergeron. The Complete Book of M*A*S*H, and the Get Fuzzy treasury books I love as well.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Butter pecan. :insatiable:
Top Five Muppet Songs: Just five is NOT an easy task, my friends. But, I mean, if there are five that I listen to more than others, let's see... Gonzo's Wishing Song, "A Song from Kermit", Ray Charles' rendition of "Bein' Green", "The Magic Store", and "Something Better".
Favorite Famous Cows: Let's see... Cow from Cow and Chicken, Heffer Wolfe, Gladys the Cow, the Chick-fil-A cows...
Favorite Basketball Team: Uh... ToonSquad?
Favorite Football Team: Uh... I... *shrug*
Favorite Baseball Team: The Toledo Mudhens?
Favorite Candy: Hmm... Snickers, Butterfinger, M&Ms, Reese's, Hershey's Cookies and Cream... that's about it.
Favorite Films: I'm going to use this as an opportunity to say I'm going to mention my favorite SHORT films, rather than movies, so as such... I really like the works of John Dilworth, and Terrence Krey (brother of our own Tim Kelly).
Favorite Actress: Elizabeth Montgomery and... I really can't think of anyone else, lol.
Favorite Plays: This is a toughie, because I've never really seen an actual play, however, two movies that I really enjoy (Stalag 17 and Same Time, Next Year were adapted from plays, so...)
Favorite Places to Travel: Destin, Florida. 'Nuff said, lol. But I really would love to visit Canada sometime.
Favorite Pizza Topping: It really depends on my mood... I'll eat just about anything, so long as it's not pepperoni (ugh, burns my throat), or olives.
Favorite Author: Judy Blume, Roald Dahl.
Favorite Director: Alan Alda, Gene Reynolds, Burt Metcalfe, Jon Stone, Frank Oz, Jim Henson, Ron Howard, etc.
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Anything my mom puts up!
Favorite Songs: Soooo many to mention, but to narrow the selection to one... "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows.
Favorite Video Game: I really liked the original Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda for NES. Otherwise, I also liked Super Mario World from my childhood. Cartoon Network Speedway, Edifying Edventures, and Yoshi's Island are among others.
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Doodle, sketch, write, listen to music, etc.
Favorite Food: Anything chicken mostly, and I can't go wrong with pasta either, lol.
Favorite Drink: I WANT TO DESTROY SNAPPLE FOR TAKING MY BELOVED APPLE SNAPPLE AWAY FROM ME, AND CHANGING THE FLAVOR OF IT, MAKING IT TASTE LIKE JOLLY RANCHER CANDY, RATHER THAN BITING INTO AN APPLE WITHOUT BITING INTO AN APPLE!
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Arby's, Chick-fil-a, Captain D's, and Taco Bell.
Favorite Muppet: I am really on a Cookie kick right now for some reason, lol. But, I also love Kermit, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Grover, Count, Oscar, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, Animal, Telly, Baby Bear, Zoe, oh heck, I'm having a hard time narrowing my selection!
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Frosted Cheerios, Special K Red Berry, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, Lucky Charms, Chocolate Chex, oh heck, I just like cereal, period!
Favorite Writers: Alan Alda, Ken Levine & David Isaacs, Si Rose, John Fenton Murray, Jerry Juhl, Jim Lewis, Joey Mazzarino, Jim Henson, Jon Stone, etc.
Favorite Artists: Any number of them I follow on deviantART.
Favorite Photographers: Cam Flynn, she's a really good friend of mine, and does awesome photography.
Favorite Anime: I don't really do anime, sorry.
Favorite Composers: Alan Silvestri, Guy Moon, Randy Edelman, James Horner, John Debney, Trammell Starks, etc.
Favorite Muppeteer: Wow... all of them, lol.
Favorite Legs: She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named :flirt:
Favorite Arms: Again, She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named :flirt:
Favorite Comedy Movie: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Favorite Romance Movie: I guess 13 Going on 30? Or Same Time, Next Year?
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: Um, that Kung Fu hamster movie?
Favorite Muppet Movies: All of them except It's a Very, Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.
Favorite Animated Movies: Oh... oh... man, just... too many to mention...
Favorite Musical Movie: Ehh... The Wizard of Oz perhaps?
Favorite Parody Movie: Young Frankenstein
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Dunno.
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: Uh...
Favorite Drama Movie: Uhhhh...
Favorite Foreign Movie: UHHHHHHHHH...
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: Well, for fantasy, I can say The Wizard of Oz.
Favorite Adventure Movie: Pee-wee's Big Adventure
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: Well, for for mystery/suspence, let's say Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Favorite Webcomic: IDGet
Favorite Type of Cheese: Pretty much any kind of cheese, other than swiss. Nasty stuff!
Favorite Type of Sandwich: It really depends on my mood... but I like a sandwich that has plenty of filling, as opposed to have too much bread, lol.
Favorite Muppet Skits: Aye, aye, aye, again, difficult decisions!
Favorite Scooby-Doo Voice: Don't care for Scooby-Doo.
Favorite In-Joke: Well, there's one I have with Colbynfrieds that the original shaggy Snorky from the Banana Splits is NOT Snorky at all, but rather, his evil and Satanic twin brother Snarky. That, and I tease another friend of mine for being a "lemon tree hugger" because she goes through phases where she reads "one too many lemons".
Favorite Comic Strips: Get Fuzzy, Mother Goose and Grimm, Peanuts, Beetle Bailey, Zits, Foxtrot, Curtis, Stone Soup, Garfield to name a few.
Favorite Comedian: Kathy Greenwood, Colin Mochrie, Wayne Brady, David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Ray Romano, David Allen Grier, Sinbad, Bill Hader, Kenan Thompson, Brad Sherwood, John Candy, Andrea Martin, to name a few.
Favorite Canadian TV: SCTV, Air Farce, Getting Along Famously, Wimzie's House, Arthur... so many to name, lol.
Favorite Canadian Music: Barenaked Ladies
Favorite Thing to Collect: I'm not really much of a collector as I used to be, lol. When I did collect, if you guys remember, I collected the bottle caps off my Apple Snapple for the "Real Facts" on the bottom.
Favorite Color: Any shade of blue, so long as it's not a really dark blue, or a really light blue.
Favorite Sesame Street Muppet: See favorite Muppet.
Favorite Henson Characters: Again, see favorite Muppet.
Favorite Dark Crystal Characters: Hmm...
Favorite Labyrinth Characters: Sir Didymus, Four Guards, the goblins
Favorite Muppet TV Special: Oh, um... gee... The Muppets Valentine Show, Tale of the Bunny Picnic, The Muppet Musicians of Bremen to name a few.
Favorite Animal: Bunnies, lol.
Favorite Disney Movies: Oh man... I could go on and on... but to simplify things, I'll generalize with the Pixar movies, lol.
Favorite Muppet Show Episodes: Don Knotts, Jim Nabors, Sandy Duncan, Vincent Price, Dom DeLuise, Rita Moreno, Mummenschanz, to name a few.
Favorite Comic Books/Manga: I used to love the Cartoon Cartoons series... but I'm not much one for manga.
Favorite Disney Characters: Now that's WAY too many to choose from.
Favorite Disney Villains: Again, too many.
Favorite Disney Princesses: Um, I'm not usually one for those princess movies, lol. But I have admit, the recent Rapunzel is like the CUTEST character design I have EVER seen!
Favorite Disney Parks: Never been.
Favorite Disney Attractions: Again, never been.
Favorite Mythical Creatures: Hmm... I'm not really sure... bunyips?
Favorite Sit-down Restaurant: Red Lobster and Puelo's Grille.
Favorite Pixar Movies: Just about all except for A Bug's Life and Cars.
Favorite Characters On Anything: Well then... Radar O'Reilly, George Costanza, Fred Sanford, Frank Barone to name a few.
Favorite Fraggles: Mokey, maybe?
Favorite Pasttime: I'm not really sure.
Favorite Hobbies: I believe we did that one too.
Favorite Looney Toon: Oh... Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Marvin the Martain... it's kind of like Muppets, it's hard to narrow the field.
Favorite Super Mario Villain: Oh gee... I don't think I have a favorite "villain", or "boss", or "miniboss", etc.
Favorite pillowcase brand: What? !
Favorite Takeout: Doesn't that count as being "fast food"?
Favorite Flower: I'm not much of a flower person, being that I'm a guy and all, lol.
Favorite seasonal temperature: Between freezing and 59 degrees.
Favorite Suspense/Thriller Movie: The Day After Tomorrow
Favorite stop-motion movie: Anything from the Wallace & Gromit series. I also like James and the Giant Peach

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
A few....A FEW! i can bearly just pick a dozen....soo...
Favorite Book: Phantom of the Tollbooth by Norton Juster, The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling, Arguing with Myselves by Jeff Dunham, Street Gang by Micheal Davis, Books about the American's With Disablities Act, Computers, and other things.
Favorite Music Type: Country, Oldies, Rock, Some Hip-Hop, Some Rap, Alternitive
Favorite Bands/Artists: George Strait, Elvis Presliy, Johnny Cash, Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Taylor Swift, Skillet, Green Day, Eminem, Jerry Lee Lewis, Josh Grasin, Josh Turnner
Favorite Song: I'm Already There - Loanstar, Being Green - Kermit the Frog, Telluride - Tim McGraw, Mine - Taylor Swift, Why Don't We Just Dance - Josh Turnner, Say Goodbye - Skillet, Whiskey Lullabye - Brad Pasliey/Allison Krauss, When You Say Nothing At All - Keith Whitley
Favorite Food: Quesodillas, Spaghetti, Scrambled Eggs, BLTs with mustard onions, pickles, jalapenos, and peperjack cheese from Subway.
Favorite Video Game: Sly Cooper 2 Band of Theives, Super Mario Bros 2, Resident Evil 4, Katamari Damacy
Favorite TV Show: Full House, Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Animaniacs, Family Guy, Adventures in Wonderland, Fullmetal Alchemist, Robot Chicken, Dexer's Lab
Favorite Movie: Holes, Aladdin, United 93, One Hour Photo, The Great Muppet Caper
Favorite Injokes: I have an injoke with one of my online contatcts where we'll be IMing and i'll randomly put "i'm DICK TRACY *jumps out window*", and with my friend D'Snowth, as he said Having Snorky having a satanic twin named Snarky...and him getting me a Kawasaki Wheelchair 2000.
Favorite Activities: Drawing, Making puppets, practicing my voice work, singing (in the bath xD), going to the thrift store, collecting coins, IMing friends
Favorite Emotocon on MC: :sing:
Favorite Expression: "If it ain't broke..make lemonaide!"

Thats all i can think of for now...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the two new ones...

Favorite Emoticon on MC: :wisdom: :insatiable: :super:
Favorite Expression: This one's a toughie, because at times I can be philisophical... but, I think I'll just name the one I use the most: "Change is a dangerous thing... unless approved by me first".

And now, I simply have to ask this: Beau? What exactly was on your mind when you asked us what our favorite pillowcase brand was?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Because I'm bored and procrastinating with a paper I need to do

Favorite Band: The Offspring, The Ramones, Bowling for Soup, Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi
Favorite CD: Ixnay on the Hombre-The Offspring, Drunk Enough to Dance-Bowling for Soup, Rocket to Russia-the Ramones, Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables-Dead Kennedys
Favorite Type of Music: 80s Hair Metal, 70s heavy Metal, 70s-90s punk
Favorite TV Actors: I dunno
Favorite Shows: Phineas and Ferb, Man vs Food, Cake Boss, The Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dirty Jobs, My Ghost Story/Celebrity Ghost Story, Monsters Inside Me, Rocko's Modern Life, Amazing Wedding Cakes to name a few
Favorite Actors: Ah...I dunno
Favorite Movies: Wayne's World, Rock N Roll High School, Idle Hands, The Lion King, Labyrinth, MTM, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Buford (Phineas and Ferb), Courage, Rocko, Ace (Powerpuff Girls), why cant I think of anything else?
Favorite Cartoon:Just look at tv shows...I might add Schoolhouse Rock here cause its not really a "show" but it is a cartoon
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Centipede, Galaga, Missile Command, The Simpsons Arcade Game XD
Favorite Books: The Maximum Ride series, the Odd Thomas series, Pet Sematary, Lord of the Flies, The Cather in the Rye
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Mint Chocolate Chip
Top Five Muppet Songs: Eh...I dunno. Anything done by the Electric Mayhem is great
Favorite Famous Cows: Uh...Heffer Wolfe, the Chick-Fil-A cows
Favorite Basketball Team: ew
Favorite Football Team: Philly Eagles
Favorite Baseball Team: Phillies
Favorite Candy: Milky Way, Laffy Taffy, Nerds, Generic dollar store peach rings, Twix
Favorite Films: Ramones Raw
Favorite Actress: Um...
Favorite Plays: I dunno, not big on plays
Favorite Places to Travel: Atlantic City
Favorite Pizza Topping: Plain cheese with no sauce, extra garlic (basically a White Pizza)
Favorite Author: Stephen King, Dean Koontz
Favorite Director: Henry Sellek(sp?)
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Amish Bread (made by amish people)
Favorite Songs: Oh geeze...too many.
Favorite Video Game: Okami, Brutal Legend, Bioshock 2, Fur Fighters, Professor Layton...
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Draw, play video games, listen to music
Favorite Food: Rice and pickles (not together)
Favorite Drink: Orange Juice
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Wendys
Favorite Muppet: *evil glare* How dare you ask such a stupid question
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Corn or Rice Chex, Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Crispies. Pretty much anything WITHOUT frosting or loads of fruit flavored sugar or marshmallows
Favorite Writers: I dunno
Favorite Artists: I dunno
Favorite Photographers: I Dunno
Favorite Anime: I dont really like Anime, but I used to watch DBZ, Cardcaptors, and Sailor Moon
Favorite Composers: Uuuhhh...Danny Elfman?
Favorite Muppeteer: I dunno
Favorite Legs: :confused:
Favorite Arms: :confused:
Favorite Comedy Movie: Wayne's World
Favorite Romance Movie: Ew...just...ew
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: Er...BLADE! XD
Favorite Muppet Movies: Muppets Take Manhattan
Favorite Animated Movies: Uh...The Lion King?
Favorite Musical Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas (I dunno...)
Favorite Parody Movie: I dunno. Young Frankenstein
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: erm...
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: er...
Favorite Drama Movie: Bleh
Favorite Foreign Movie: eeeehhhhh
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: Horror...um...Rob Zombie's Halloween, Fantasy...Dragonheart or Labyrinth
Favorite Adventure Movie: I dunno...
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: Uh...The Perfect Getaway?
Favorite Webcomic: ...
Favorite Type of Cheese: I dont like cheese that much, but I guess provolone
Favorite Type of Sandwich: An italian or turkey hoagie with extra oil, pickles, and no cheese or tomato
Favorite Muppet Skits: I dunno
Favorite Scooby-Doo Voice: Um...Shaggy
Favorite In-Joke: I dont have any really
Favorite Comic Strips: Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield
Favorite Comedian: Meh...
Favorite Canadian TV: um...
Favorite Canadian Music: er
Favorite Thing to Collect: I used to collect watches. I want to start a hat collection though
Favorite Color: Teal
Favorite Sesame Street Muppet: Snuffy
Favorite Henson Characters: ...
Favorite Dark Crystal Characters: I hate to say it but I didnt like DC
Favorite Labyrinth Characters: Sir Didymus
Favorite Muppet TV Special: I dunno
Favorite Animal: Any large reptile
Favorite Disney Movies: Eeee...too many
Favorite Muppet Show Episodes: Pearl Bailey, Elton John, Alice Cooper
Favorite Comic Books/Manga: I dont really like manga, but I read the Simpsons comics when I find them
Favorite Disney Characters: Too many...
Favorite Disney Villains: Well, movies, I'll say Scar. TV shows, Dr. Doofensmirtz
Favorite Disney Princesses: meh..
Favorite Disney Attractions: Again, never been.
Favorite Mythical Creatures: Dragons, Werewolves
Favorite Sit-down Restaurant: A local mexican place
Favorite Pixar Movies: I dunno. Up was the most recent that I saw so I'll say that
Favorite Characters On Anything: hmmm
Favorite Fraggles: dunno. Haven't seen it enough
Favorite Pasttime: video games
Favorite Hobbies: drawing
Favorite Looney Toon: Wile E Coyote
Favorite Super Mario Villain: I dunno...I like Dry Bones
Favorite pillowcase brand: The walmart brand :wink:
Favorite Takeout: anywhere i can get cheese fries
Favorite Flower: dead flowers
Favorite seasonal temperature: Anywhere from below freezing to in the 60s
Favorite Suspense/Thriller Movie: Would Sleepy Hallow fit?
Favorite stop-motion movie: TNBC, Coraline

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I want to do an update too!

Favorite Band:
Counting Crows, Green Day, Queen, U2, Black Eyed Peas
Favorite CD: Anything I burn, "American Idiot" by Green Day, "Pieces of You" by Jewel
Favorite Type of Music: Rock (any kind you've got), R & B, New Age (I've got a thing for Native American flutes)
Favorite Shows: Whale Wars, American Dad , Full House, Sister, Sister, Beavis and Butt-head, The Daily Show, Celebrity Deathmatch, Fresh Prince, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Roseanne, Unsolved Mysteries, 30 Rock, The Simpsons, The Colbert Report, Muppets Tonight, Real Time w/ Bill Maher, Regular Show, Robot Chicken
Favorite Movies: Great Muppet Caper, Very Merry Muppet Christmas, Earthlings, Your Mommy Kills Animals, Fahrenheit 9/11, Home Alone, Idiocracy, Bowling for Columbine, A Christmas Story, Ghostbusters II, Mickey Mouse Monopoly, Matilda, Sicko
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Bugs Bunny, Lisa Simpson (she reminds me of myself), Comic Book Guy (The Simpsons)
Favorite Cartoon: The Simpsons, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, American Dad, South Park
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Tetris, Pac-Man
Favorite Books:I Am America, On the Road, Lies My Teacher Told Me, Thanking the Monkey, Dude, Where's My Country? Buddhism for Beginners, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, The Spiral Dance, The Dumbest Generation, Skinny Witch (real title can't be said here)
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Chocolate peanut butter and cookie dough soy or coconut milk ice creams
Top Muppet Songs: "Happiness Hotel," "Just Happy to Be Me," "Take the First Step," "Everyone Matters," "Sailing for Adventure," "It Feels Like Christmas," "Together Again"
Favorite Candy: Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, Swedish fish
Favorite Plays/Musicals: Rent, Annie, How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying
Favorite Pizza Topping: Tomatoes, Onions, mushrooms and Green Peppers
Favorite Director: Michael Moore
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Vegan Chocolate chip cookies and apple crisp
Favorite Video Game: Jak and Daxter, The Sims and the Sims 3, Any Mario game
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Use my imagination, read, blog, draw
Favorite Food: Veggie dogs, cheeseless pizza with my favorite toppings, vegan cookie dough ice cream
Favorite Drink: Lemonade, Apple juice, organic root beer
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Chipotle and Subway
Favorite Muppet: The Electric Mayhem, Johnny Fiama and Sal, Scooter, Clueless Morgan
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Special K Red Berries, granola, Life
Favorite Muppeteer: All of them
Favorite Comedy Movie: Idiocracy, The 1996 Nutty Professor, A Christmas Story
Favorite Musical Movie: Rent
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Independence Day
Favorite Type of Cheese: Vegan cheddar
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Veggie burger with lettuce, tomato, and soy mayonnaise, grilled vegan cheese with tomato and red onion
Favorite Comic Strips: Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts
Favorite Comic Books: MAD Magazine (I count that as a comic book), Dork #11, various independent ones
Favorite Magazines: VegNews, The Nation, Tricycle
Favorite Radio Stations: DC 101 (Washington, DC rock station), NPR
Favorite songs: God, so many...so I'll just name a few. "What I Am" by Edie Brickell and New Bohemians (I'm listening to that now), "American Idiot" and "Holiday" by Green Day, "Pride" and "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2, "Who Will Save Your Soul" by Jewel, "Wonderwall" by Oasis, "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, etc.
Favorite Colors: Purple, red, black, blue, green
Favorite Yoga pose: Corpse, Warriors #1-3
Favorite Comedians: George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black, Margaret Cho
Favorite Pixar Movies: Cars and Up
Favorite Seasonal Temperatures: Mid 50s to Mid 70s

BoomerangFish

Reaction score

Favorite Band:
Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Tom Petty, U2
Favorite CD: Rumours by Fleetwood Mac
Favorite Type of Music: Rock , old school R&B
Favorite Shows: Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiam, League of Gentlemen
Favorite Movies: Ghostbusters, Batman, Batman Returns, Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future, T2, Aliens, Ed Wood, The Big Lebowski, Ace Ventura, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Beetlejuice, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Blade Runner
Favorite Cartoon Characters: The creepy old gay guy from Family Guy (even though I despise that show), Ren & Stimpy, Bugs Bunny, Speedy Gonzales, Foghorn Leghorn, Danger Mouse
Favorite Cartoon: Looney Tunes
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Marvel Vs. Capcom
Favorite Books: The Silmarillion, Kingdom Come, The Beach
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Strawberry
Favorite Candy: Gummy bears, gummy worms
Favorite Plays/Musicals: Not my thing
Favorite Pizza Topping: pepperoni or ham
Favorite Director: Tim Burton, Peter Jackson
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: blueberry muffins
Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy 2 & 3, Resident Evil 4, Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Take a guess :wink:
Favorite Food: Apples, pizza, curry
Favorite Drink: Soda
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: There are so many takeaway shops here... any good fish n chips place is fine
Favorite Muppet: If I had to pick just one, I'd say Fozzie
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: I dont eat cereal
Favorite Muppeteer: Goelz and Oz, & Henson
Favorite Comedy Movie: National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Favorite Musical Movie: N/A
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Blade Runner
Favorite Type of Cheese: swiss?
Favorite Type of Sandwich: BLT
Favorite Comic Strips: Bone by Jeff Smith
Favorite Comic Books: Bone, Kingdom Come, Sin City, Hellboy, Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, Usagi Yojimbo, The Spirit, X-men
Favorite Magazines: Wizard, Rolling Stone
Favorite Radio Stations: N/A
Favorite songs: I'll pick my top 5... The Chain by Fleetwood Mac, One by U2... Spirits in a Material World by the Police... Don't Let me Down by the Beatles... and maybe Missing You by John Waite
Favorite Colors: black, blue, red
Favorite Yoga pose: ***
Favorite Comedians: Ross Noble
Favorite Pixar Movies: Toy Story probably
Favorite Seasonal Temperatures: nothing about 25 C, thank you

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Holy cannolis you guys. I'm not doing a list that long...
Fun reading all yours, though. :smile:

Briefly:
Favorite Band: varies. Currently I'm liking Tom Waits a lot.
Favorite CD: again, varies by mood. Currently Phish's "A Picture of Nectar"
Favorite Type of Music: alt rock, some grunge, classic blues, swing
Favorite TV Shows: the original CSI, Mentalist, House MD, Law & Order SVU, PBS Newshour (no, I'm not kidding!)
Favorite Movies: Wings of Desire, Ghostbusters, Casablanca, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Brazil
Favorite Cartoon: Pinky & the Brain
Favorite Books: ooohhh..soo many. The entire Sandman series. Lost in a Good Book. The October Country.
Favorite Authors: Neil Gaiman. Ray Bradbury. China Mieville. Dan Simmons. Jasper Fforde.
Favorite Muppet: Newsie, natch!
Favorite Muppet Movie: The Great Muppet Caper.
Favorite Recurring Muppet Sketch: OTHER than News Flash, I'd have to say either Muppet Labs or the Swedish Chef. They kill me every time.
Favorite Candy: Mo's Dark Chocolate with Bacon. No, seriously!

Kiki

Reaction score
Procrastinating like a boss here, and I haven't updated since 09, not that I've really changed. ;P

Favorite Band: Many. *__* Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Yes, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Hole, The Mothers of Invention, The Doors, Nirvana, Pixies, Cream, Foo Fighters, America, C,S&N, Eagles, Babes In Toyland, The Beach Boys, King Crimson, Smashing Pumpkins, Jethro Tull, Black Sabbath, etc etc.
Favorite CD: Hmmm... I'm guessing that means albums in general. Well, I have quite a few, and many faves, but one of my all-times favourites is Joni Mitchell's 'Court and Spark'- could well be my fave, actually. I'm just gonna leave it at that. :smile:
Favorite Type of Music: Classic rock/rock, progressive, psych, surf, a bit of ska, jazz, swing, motown, a fair bit of metal, doo-wop, rockabilly, riot grrrl stuff, 'paisley underground', funk, soul, etc.
Favorite TV Actors: Not sure, I barely watch any TV.
Favorite Shows: Seinfeld, The Muppet Show, The Simpsons, Mike Judge stuff, random 80s sitcoms, 90s nicktoons things.
Favorite Actors: I'm actually not so sure. Like, there are actors out there that I really love, but I can't think of anyone that I'd consider a real fave of mine. ha, wow... that's bad, isn't it? xD
Favorite Movies: Muppet Treasure Island, Almost Famous, High Fidelity (WHYYY do I always forget to mention this amazing movie?), Jarassic Park, Cinema Paradiso, Sweeney Todd, Toy Story trilogy, American Graffiti, etc.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Homer, William Murderface, Wakko Warner, etc.
Favorite Cartoon: The Simpsons, Nicktoons, Harvey Birdman, Animaniacs, Goof Troop, House of Mouse, etc.
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Tetris. I'm not very original, I know.
Favorite Books: Many. *__*
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Chocolate. c:
Top Five Muppet Songs: Random covers by the EM, I'm Going To Go Back There Someday, The Magic Store, I Believe In Little Things (yeah, it's from SSt- does that count? :stick_out_tongue:), Nearly Missed... yadayada...
Favorite Famous Cows: Heffer. :3
Favorite Basketball Team: Don't 'eve it 'ere.
Favorite Football Team: Collingwood. xP I'm talking about AFL, btw.
Favorite Baseball Team: Don't have one, we don't have it here.
Favorite Candy: Too many. *__* Anything chocolatey. :3
Favorite Films: Wasn't this a question already or..? :confused:
Favorite Actress: I have a few. <3 I love drew Barrymore, I don't know why, she's not even an amazing actress *lol*. That and Ellen Page, plus a few women of the golden age of cinema. :3
Favorite Plays: I actually like a lot of Shakespeare, like Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer Night's Dream. :3 Yeah, not very original of me, ha. That and a lot of Tennesse Williams stuff.
Favorite Places to Travel: Love rural areas, but I'm happy to travel anywhere.
Favorite Pizza Topping: Anything. Ha.
Favorite Author: Stephen King, Sylvia Plath, Tennesse Williams, some stuff from the Bronte sisters (though some of it is really, really overrated), William Blake-- wait... do poets count? :3
Favorite Director: Not original of me to say this, but Spielberg, I love him. I can't even. Argh, and George Lucas. A lot of random, directors, actually. And Tim Burton, though I'm not a massive fan of a lot of his remakes. A good friend has also gotten me into Jean Luc Godard. :3
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Cakes. :3 Anything cake like. :stick_out_tongue:
Favorite Songs: Tooooooooooo many. Srsly. *__* But I have a few faves currently, which I could mention: 'Drive In Saturday' (david Bowie), 'Simple Kind of Life' (No Doubt), 'Butt-House Blondies' (Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti), 'Kiss Off' (Violent Femmes) and 'Aerodynamic' (daft Punk).
Favorite Video Game: I don't have a fave to be honest, heh. I enjoy them though.
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Draw, take photos, make a collage, re-decorate my room, go on the net, photoshop, etc.
Favorite Food: I like most things. xD
Favorite Drink: Tea (earl grey, green and chai are my favourites) and Coke.
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Don't go to fast-food places. Maccas? :stick_out_tongue:
Favorite Muppet: Fozzie, I think. c:
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Don't really like cereal. Like, the taste is fine, but I don't feel like it in the morning, you know? it's not very nourishing.
Favorite Writers: Wasn't this question...?
Favorite Artists: Like, traditionally-speaking? Frida Kahlo (I just love her, full stop), Phillip Castle, Robert Crumb, Shag, Don Bluth, Nick Park, Aaron marhsall, Geralde Scarfe, Andrew Brandou, Salvador Dali, Del Kathryn Barton (njdsnfjdf I met her, she's great. though just warning you now, some of her art is pretty out there), Angelique Houtcamp, etc etc. I like a lot of lowbrow stuff, lol. A lot of independant/less well-known people, too. :3
Favorite Photographers: Sarah Moon, Mick Rock, David Bailey, Joe McNally, Hannah Wilke, Cecil Beaton, etc.
Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon and Digimon. xD I like Cardcaptors and Hellsing, too.
Favorite Composers: JOHN WILLIAMS.
Favorite Muppeteer: Richard Hunt and Frank Oz, I think.
Favorite Legs: whut. xD
Favorite Arms: :confused:
Favorite Comedy Movie: Billy Madison. I don't what it is... it's just this massive guilty pleasure of mine. I'm sure there's more. And the Rush Hour films. x3
Favorite Romance Movie: I have a few, I hate it say. xD
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: I'm not so sure, actually.
Favorite Muppet Movies: Muppet Treasure Island. <3
Favorite Animated Movies: Too many.
Favorite Musical Movie: Rocky Horror, Nightmare Before Christmas, Rent, Tommy, etc.
Favorite Parody Movie: Young Frankenstein? x3 I love mockumentary's, too.
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Blade Runner and Star wars movies 833
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: Have no idea. x3
Favorite Drama Movie: Yeah, um, no clue.. xP
Favorite Foreign Movie: Random French and Italian silent films, lol. Lots of 60s stuff, too. Do Aussie movies count? x3
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: *Many*.
Favorite Adventure Movie: INDIANA JONEEESSSSEEESSSESS.
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: Many. Yeah, I'm just being lazy now.
Favorite Webcomic: Don't have one, actually.
Favorite Type of Cheese: I actually like a lot of different cheese types. x3
Favorite Type of Sandwich: I'm not sure. x3
Favorite Muppet Skits: Too many.
Favorite Scooby-Doo Voice: Shaggy. I don't know. x3
Favorite In-Joke: Ha... haha, I have... a lot.
Favorite Comic Strips: Garfield. x3 Between Friends?
Favorite Comedian: I'm nto sure. Jerry Seinfeld? x3 I'm picky when it comes to comedians, I like a lot of female Aussie ones, though.
Favorite Canadian TV: Have no idea, but there are actually a lot of Canadian kids' shows here.
Favorite Canadian Music: The Guess Who, Alanis Morrissette, Barenaked Ladies, fnsjdfndjfnRUSHsajdnskjdf and many more. :3
Favorite Thing to Collect: Albums. :3 That and Muppety stuff. I collect pretty much anything, though.
Favorite Color: Slimer green, mint and purple. :3
Favorite Sesame Street Muppet: Ernie and Bert. :3
Favorite Henson Characters: Tooooo many.
Favorite Dark Crystal Characters: JEN.
Favorite Labyrinth Characters: Goblin King man.
Favorite Muppet TV Special: Not sure. ><
Favorite Animal: Cats, dogs, reptiles, etc.
Favorite Disney Movies: Many. The Lion King, maybe. I also love Atlantis and Treasure Planet, even though they weren't all that popular.
Favorite Muppet Show Episodes: Elton John, Alice Copper, Raquel Welsh, Juliet Prowse, John Cleese... a lot.
Favorite Comic Books/Manga: Daniel Clowes stuff, Tank Girl, random DC/Marvel stuff.
Favorite Disney Characters: TOOOOO MANY. x3
Favorite Disney Villains: Scar. :3 I don't know. yeah, Scar.
Favorite Disney Princesses: Mulan. Okay, uhum... I'm not sure, actually.
Favorite Disney Attractions: Never been. ><
Favorite Mythical Creatures: Dragons.:3
Favorite Sit-down Restaurant: Pizza places.
Favorite Pixar Movies: Anything Toy Story-related.
Favorite Characters On Anything: hmmmmmmm.
Favorite Fraggles: Red (because she was my favourite when I was little) and Wembley. Though I love Mokey, I'd like to think she was the one I could relate to the most. xP I don't know. x3
Favorite Pasttime: Drawing and taking photos.
Favorite Hobbies: Drawing, photography, making collages, writing (not very good, oh well), painting. I like a lot of things, actually, ha.
Favorite Looney Toon: Bugs and Daffy. Kinda wanna say Lola... but I won't. x3
Favorite Super Mario Villain: I don't know. x3
Favorite pillowcase brand: whut.
Favorite Takeout: Pizza or chinese. :3
Favorite Flower: Roses, dead flowers, lots of flowers... don't know the names of them, though x3
Favorite seasonal temperature: Not sure. Warm.
Favorite Suspense/Thriller Movie: Many.
Favorite stop-motion movie: TNBC, Nick Park stuff.

Yorick

Reaction score
Favorite Band: varies. Currently I'm liking Tom Waits a lot.
Favorite Movies: Wings of Desire,
Tom Waits has amazing music! "Closing Time" is the most beautiful collection of ballads that I've ever heard! Plus one or two tracks that don't fit that description. And that's his first album! A wonderful start to a career with many interesting changes!

You listed "Wings of Desire" - I want to see that. Did you see "Paris, Texas"? It was made three years earlier, and also directed by Wim Wenders - and... starring Harry Dean Stanton from the Jim Henson Hour movie "Monster Maker" among many other great things!