These are a few of my favorite things...

Kiki

Reaction score
Singer/songwriter: Roger Waters (Especially on "The Final Cut" that he did with Pink Floyd - I really can't say enough about how amazing it is. I also enjoy the three solo albums he did after it, as well!)
Roger. Freakin'. Waters. Dude... I totes wanna hug you for mentioning him. He's so underrated as a songwriter... my favourite "Floyd era" was when he was head songwriter, he's in my opinion -no exagguration- an under-appreciated genius. *Hopes he tours The Wall this year or the next like what all these recent rumors are saying*. You have an awesome taste. ;3

Yorick

Reaction score
Thank you Kiki! You have great taste too! :big_grin: (I see you have 13th Floor Elevators listed, which is more proof, and Roky Erickson's solo album "Don't Slander Me" is an all time favorite of mine! I could go on about how amazing Roky is too.) Coincidentally, I wanna hug Roger when I hear my favorite songs of his; he puts SO much feeling into his vocals! I love the guy. I agree with all your kind words for Roger, and since the word genius is now freely given to those who are simply great (or even less), you made a great point saying you feel he's a genius with no exaggeration! Right on. I too hope he tours The Wall! He says he would like to, and he's "crunching the numbers". At least I think that's the quote.

Kiki

Reaction score
Thank you Kiki! You have great taste too! :big_grin: (I see you have 13th Floor Elevators listed, which is more proof, and Roky Erickson's solo album "Don't Slander Me" is an all time favorite of mine! I could go on about how amazing Roky is too.) Coincidentally, I wanna hug Roger when I hear my favorite songs of his; he puts SO much feeling into his vocals! I love the guy. I agree with all your kind words for Roger, and since the word genius is now freely given to those who are simply great (or even less), you made a great point saying you feel he's a genius with no exaggeration! Right on. I too hope he tours The Wall! He says he would like to, and he's "crunching the numbers". At least I think that's the quote.
I missed out on his Dark Side Of The Moon tour back in 07, which really cheesed me off but as of late I keep on hearing rumors regarding another Roger Waters tour. I still think it's awesome that you're a fan of his *cyber hi-five*. :smile: As much as I love David Gilmour, after Roger left the Floyd I somewhat lost intrest in the band. I mean, they were still quite good, but I felt as though they lacked depth in the songwriting department and began to follow trends. Roger's voice is quite emotive, kinda vulnerable-sounding in a way. I wanna hug Roger, too. x33 He's simply a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Are you a fan of any other progressive bands? It's cool enough you like PF, but it's so intresting to meet prog fans (it's a dirty word here, *lol*). It's all too awesome that you actually know 13th Floor Elevators, let alone like them! :excited: They're fly. BD

Yorick

Reaction score
I will now make a Prog Rock thread (if there isn't one already) to continue these topics! :big_grin: I don't mind it continuing in this thread, myself, but when I start rambling about music, it won't fit in this thread anymore:confused:

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I'm bored and decided to add my long list of favorites! :smile:

Favorite Shows: LOST, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Boy Meets World, Jericho, Wolf's Rain, Dr. Who (2005 series), Torchwood, Angel, Firefly, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Earth 2, Spaced, Xena, Sailor Moon (anime and J-Drama), Supernatural, Ninja Turtles (2003 series seasons 1-5) and True Blood.

Favorite Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean (entire series, but the first movie was easily the best one), Spider-Man/Spider-Man 2, Donnie Darko, Ever After, Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch, The Number 23, Pan's Labyrinth, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990), TMNT (2007), The Wedding Banquet, Splash, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Titanic (1997), Frequency, Terminator/Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Unbreakable, Disney's Tarzan, A Goofy Movie, Sailor Moon R: Promise of the Rose, Disney's The Little Mermaid, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Princess Mononoke, Grave of the Fireflies (anime verison, have yet to see the recent live action verison), The Mummy/The Mummy Returns, The Toy Story Trilogy, The Incredibles, Monser's Inc., WALL*E, Shrek/Shrek 2/Shrek: Forever After, The Truman Show, Don Bluth's Anastasia, All Dogs Go To Heaven, The Blair Witch Project, The Secret Garden (1994), From ****, Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Benny and Joon, Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow, The Princess Bride, The Great Mouse Detective, Darkwing Duck: Darkly Dawns the Duck (it was a movie pilot for the series, I think it's fair to list it here), E.T., Watchmen, Turtles Forever, Ichi, Nana, Changling, The Shawshank Redemption, The Road To Perdition, Sense & Sensibility (1995), On Moonlight Bay/By The Light Of The Silvery Moon, The Children's Hour, Old Yeller, The Cat From Outer Space, The Three Lives Of Thomasina, The Parent Trap, The Swiss Family Robinson (1960), Summer Magic, Escape To Witch Mountain, Anne Of Green Gables (miniseries) Wait Until Dark, The Others, Australia, Nana, The Illusionist, Far And Away, Stand By Me, The Green Mile, Cast Away, Shutter Island, The Departed, Finding Neverland, The Prestige, Moon Child, ALL the Muppet Movies (both theatrical & made-for-tv with the exception of "Letter To Santa"), and many many more! (I can't keep listing them, I'm going to run out of room! :big_grin:)

Favorite Books/Favorite Book Series:
The Gemma Doyle Trilogy (Libba Bray), The Stand/The Shining/Salem's Lot/Pet Cemetary/Misery (Stephen King), The Vampire Chronicles/New Tales Of The Vampires/Lives Of The Mayfair Witches (Anne Rice-I've only read the first 5 VC novels, and have yet to read any of the rest or the other series...but I'm getting there and felt I should include them all regardless), Earth's Children Series (Jean M. Auel-last book was very lacking though), The Harper Hall Of Pern (Anne McCaffrey), The Mists Of Avalon (Marion Zimmer Bradley-I would love to read more of her work), The Ring Series (Koji Suzuki-only read the first two books so far), The Meaning of Night: A Confession/The Glass Of Time: A Novel (Michael Cox), Sharp Objects (Gillian Flynn), The Time Traveler's Wife (Audrey Niffenegger), The Outlander Series (Diana Gabaldon-I'm only a quarter of the way through the first book and I'm in love, so-like with Anne Rice's universe-I'm including them all), Dear America Series (numerous authors), The War Of The Worlds (H. G. Wells), Tarzan Of The Apes/The Return Of Tarzan (Edgar Rice Burroughs), Dragonheart (Charles Edward Pogue), Watchers/Door To December (Dean Koontz), The Darkwing Chronicles (Savannah Russe)

Favorite Artists/Bands/Composers: Celtic Women, Evanescence, Linkin Park, The Beatles, Tears for Fears, Genisis (Phil Collins), The Cranberries, Blue October, Loreena McKennitt, Enya, Texas, The Eagles, Dido, The Track Team, Danny Elfman, The Eagles, Five For Fighting, Hans Zimmer, Jason Mraz, Josh Groban, John Lennon, Journey, Kansan, Boston, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Oasis, Nickelback, Pink, Plumb, Poets Of The Fall, Takida, Hyde, Queen, Raffi, Santana, Sarah Brightman, Sarah McLachlan, Seal, Semisonic, Shinedown, Simon and Garfunkel, T.A.T.U., Taylor Swift, James Newton Howard, Yoko Kanno, Abeny Park, The Aquabats, Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, etc (I have too many favorites to list them all!)

Favorite Directors: Alfred Hichcock, Ron Howard, Clint Eastwood, Frank Darabont, Martin Scorsese, Stephen Spielberg, Ang Lee, Kenneth Branagh

Favorite Actors/Actresses: Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, Brendan Fraser, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Kenneth Branagh, Jensen Ackles, Karl Urban, Bruce Campbell, Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael Shanks, John Malkovich, Simon Pegg, Antonio Banderas, Cary Elwes, Will Smith, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner, Brad Pitt, Chris Barrie, Clark Gable, Gordon MacRae, Thomas Dekker, Nathan Fillion, Ewan McGregor, Alexis Denisof, Jimmy Stewart, Alan Tudyk, Ray Romano, Kate Winslet, Emma Thompson, Hudson Leick, Nicole Kidman, Amanda Bynes, Susan Hampshire, Drew Barrymore, Winona Ryder, Anjelica Huston, Dorothy McGuire, Angelina Jolie, Hayley Mills, Doris Day, Audrey Hepburn, Helena Bonham Carter, Maureen O'Hara, Grace Kelley, Scarlette Johansson

Favorite Fanfiction (fandom-author): Bitter Freedoms (Sweeney Todd-MoonlitSerenity), Purgatory (Heroes-Alydia Rackham), Clown Shoe's On The Other Foot (Simpsons-Darkness13000), Wild Animals (TMNT 2003- C-Puff), Rising (Ice Age-Locrian-Mode), The Hare, The Tub, And The Messy (Winnie The Pooh-DrakkenWasHere),Rorschach's Worst Night Ever (Watchmen-Gigatronthepwn), A Wicked Thing (TMNT 2003- Ahming), Far Away from Home (Bones-Musik34), Carefree No Longer (Scrubs-saltoftheearth), Murphy's Law (TMNT 2003-ShyLight), The Just Rewards (Disney's Aladdin-Aldea Donder), Running Blind (Danny Phantom/CSI crossover- Dejah Thoris of Mars), Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow (Looney Tunes-Raha), The Foresight Trial (M.A.S.H.-Heidi Gamgee), Trauma (Star Trek: TNG-Tony Vernon-Smith), Bring on the Rain (Sailor Moon/DBZ crossover slight AU-Kit3), Welcome To The Rift (Buffy/Torchwood crossover-Sabryna), Haunted Desitny (Danny Phantom/Teen Titans crossover-Funkatron), Deep Roots (General Hospital-SEEKER-2000), Unlikely Allies (Watchmen-Alexandra-The-Great91), Training Afternoon (Hot Fuzz-Zeddish), Funny How The Night Moves (Hot Fuzz-l-dhenson), Broken Dreams (Muppets-Donny's Boy)

Favorite Fanfiction Series (fandom-author): The Ace Chronicles (Red Dwarf-Cazflibs), My So-Called AfterLife Series (Scrubs/Dead Like Me crossover-deranged black kitten of doom), The Flying Dutchman/Savarna (Pirates Of The Caribbean-BrethlessM), Darker Darkwing Series (Darkwing Duck-icequeenkitty), and finally...our very own TogetherAgain's Muppet fanfiction stories here on MC! (oneshots, individual stories, and the series)

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Favorite Band: Counting Crows, Green Day, Queen, U2, Black Eyed Peas
Favorite CD: Anything I burn
Favorite Type of Music: Rock (any kind you've got), R & B, New Age (I've got a thing for Native American flutes)
Favorite TV Actors: Alec Baldwin ....sigh...
Favorite Shows: Whale Wars, American Dad , Full House, Sister, Sister, Beavis and Butt-head, The Daily Show, Celebrity Deathmatch, Fresh Prince, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Roseanne, Unsolved Mysteries, 30 Rock, The Simpsons, The Colbert Report, Muppets Tonight
Favorite Movies: Great Muppet Caper, Very Merry Muppet Christmas, Earthlings, Your Mommy Kills Animals, Fahrenheit 9/11, Home Alone, Idiocracy, Bowling for Columbine, A Christmas Story, Ghostbusters II, Mickey Mouse Monopoly, Matilda, Sicko
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Bugs Bunny, Lisa Simpson (she reminds me of myself)
Favorite Cartoon: The Simpsons, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, American Dad, South Park
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Tetris
Favorite Books:I Am America, On the Road, Lies My Teacher Told Me, Thanking the Monkey, Dude, Where's My Country? Buddhism for Beginners, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, The Spiral Dance, The Dumbest Generation, Skinny Witch (real title can't be said here)
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: I'm a vegan, but I love Peanut butter chocolate and cookie dough soy milk ice creams
Top Muppet Songs: "Happiness Hotel," "Just Happy to Be Me," "Take the First Step," "Everyone Matters," "Sailing for Adventure," "It Feels Like Christmas," "Together Again"
Favorite Candy: Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids
Favorite Plays: Rent, Annie, How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying
Favorite Pizza Topping: Tomatoes, Onions, and Green Peppers
Favorite Director: Michael Moore
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Vegan Chocolate chip cookies and apple crisp
Favorite Video Game: Jak and Daxter, The Sims
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Use my imagination
Favorite Food: Veggie dogs, cheeseless pizza with my 3 favorite toppings, vegan cookie dough ice cream
Favorite Drink: Lemonade, Apple juice
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Chipotle
Favorite Muppet: The Electric Mayhem, Johnny Fiama and Sal, Scooter, Clueless Morgan
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Special K Red Berries
Favorite Muppeteer: All of them
Favorite Comedy Movie: Idiocracy, The 1996 Nutty Professor, A Christmas Story
Favorite Musical Movie: Rent
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Independence Day
Favorite Type of Cheese: Vegan mozzarella
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Veggie burger with lettuce, tomato, and soy mayonnaise
Favorite Comic Strips: Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: I'm a vegan, but I love Peanut butter chocolate and cookie dough soy milk ice creams
Peanut butter and chocolate? :big_grin: I think I just got some drool on the keyboard.

It's been a while, so I guess I'll just put another list here:

Songs:
"Rainbow Connection", "Your Song", "Tainted Love", and a bunch of other stuff from the 50's-80's with some modern mixed in.
Music Genres: Just about anything but rap/hip hop and disco.
Bands/Singers: The Beatles (and The British Invasion, a cover band that plays in the U.K. section of Epcot at Disney), Bowling for Soup, Electric Mayhem, Elton John, Elvis, etc.
Movies: See "Muppet Movies" and "Disney Movies"
Muppet Movies: Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Great Muppet Caper
Disney Movies: Alice in Wonderland (cartoon), Oliver and Company, Princess and the Frog, Toy Story trilogy, etc.
TV Shows: The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Family Feud, Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, The Twilight Zone, Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, Supernatural Science, etc.
Cartoons: Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry, Recess, Phineas and Ferb, Pink Panther, etc.
Muppet Show Episodes: Mac Davis, Elton John, Brooke Shields, Alice Cooper, Vincent Price, Paul Williams, Tony Randall, etc.
Books/Book Series: Just about anything fantasy: Harry Potter series, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass, Ripley's Believe it or Not, etc.
Comic Books/Manga: Return to the Labyrinth! (I'm still just on the second book, though...)
Video Games: Wizard 101, Wolf Quest, Endless Ocean, and Zoo Tycoon 2
Muppets: Janice and Beaker!
Disney Characters: The Cheshire Cat, Alice, etc.
Disney Villains: Shenzi, Bonzai, and Ed...mostly just Ed.
Disney Princesses: Ariel, Tiana, Aurora, and Pocahontas
Ice Cream Flavor: Ben and Jerry's Imagine Whirled Peace and the (now retired) Baskin Robins Mississippi Mud
Disney Parks: Epcot and Magic Kingdom
Disney Attractions: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Maelstrom (Norway Boat Ride)
Animals: wolf, bat, lion, owl, raven, raccoon, chipmunk, small rodents, etc.
Mythical Creatures: dragon, unicorn, sphinx, ghost, vampire, werewolf, wizard, etc.
Restaurants: Chili's and Outback
Sandwich:
peanut butter

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am SO bored... so this is my attempt to curb some of that boredom.

Songs: "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday," "Rainbow Connection," "When You Wish Upon a Star," "Don't Stop Believin'," "I'm Yours," "Hey, Soul Sister," lots of others.
Music Genres: I enjoy quite a few genres and there's at least one song from all of them that I like, I think. So... various. :stick_out_tongue:
Bands/Singers: Disney music, Muppet music, Elton John, Jason Mraz, Glee, The Killers, Bon Jovi, The Fray, Journey, The All-American Rejects, others.
Movies: The Muppet Movie, Muppets From Space, The Lion King, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Toy Story (all of them), Up, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Shrek 2, When Harry Met Sally, The Shawshank Redemption, I Love You, Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Dark Knight
Muppet Movies: (In this order) The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets From Space, Muppet Treasure Island, The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppet Christmas Carol, A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa, It's a Very, Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, The Muppets' Wizard of Oz, Kermit's Swamp Years
Disney Movies: The Lion King, Aladdin, Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians, Robin Hood, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Emperor's New Groove, The Jungle Book, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Pixar Movies: (In this order) Toy Story 3, Up, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Ratatoullie, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, A Bug's Life, Cars
TV Shows: The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Glee, The Office, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Community, DuckTales, Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Tiny Toon Adventures, Man vs. Food (guilty pleasure), Family Guy, Futurama, Cash Cab
Cartoons: Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, DuckTales, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pinky and the Brain, Family Guy, Futurama, Phineas and Ferb
Muppet Show Episodes: Toughie... Ethel Merman, Star Wars, Raquel Welch, Pearl Bailey, Steve Martin, Harry Belafonte, Paul Simon
Books/Book Series: Harry Potter, "American on Purpose" by Craig Ferguson, "Between the Bridge and the River" by Craig Ferguson, "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, "Before You Leap" by Kermit the Frog
Comic Books/Manga: The Muppet Show Comic Book, Muppet Peter Pan, Muppet King Arthur, Muppet Snow White, Fraggle Rock Comic Book, X-Men, DuckTales, Uncle Scrooge
Video Games: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy (1 and 2), Kingdom Hearts, Rock Band, Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon
Muppets: (In order... at least the first few) Gonzo, Pepe, Fozzie Bear, Floyd Pepper, Kermit, Grover, Ernie, The Count, Wembley, Gobo, Boober, Uncle Deadly, Clifford, Sam Eagle, Dr. Teeth, Rizzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Oscar, Big Bird, Lew Zealand, Robin, Marjory the Trash Heap, Pa Gorg, Cantus, Uncle Traveling Matt, all of them?
Disney Characters: Jiminy Cricket, Chip and Dale, The Genie, Slinky Dog, Scrooge McDuck, Zazu, Sebastian, Donald Duck, Woody, Iago, Abu, Rafiki, Lumiere, Timon and Pumbaa, Hugo, Meeko, Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbosa, Doug
Disney Villains: Yzma, Jafar, Scar, Cruella DeVille, Prince John, Ursula, Dr. Facilier
Disney Princesses: Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine
Ice Cream Flavor: Pineapple (mmmm), cinnamon (mmmm!)
Disney Parks: (In this order) Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot
Disney Attractions: Muppet*Vision 3D, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mickey's Philharmagic, The Festival of The Lion King, The Enchanted Tiki Room, Expedition: Everest, The Jungle Cruise, Soarin', Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Toy Story Mania
Animals: Penguins!
Restaurants: Chili's, IHOP, Houlihan's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Steak and Shake, Chick fil Favorite Actors: Criag Ferguson, Steve Carell, Neil Patrick Harris, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Billy Crystal, Robin Williams, Robert Downey Jr., Michael Caine, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, Conan O'Brien, Richard Dreyfus, Jason Segel, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Paul Rudd
Favorite Basketball Team: The Denver Nuggets. Entirely because they're mascot is a Nugget.
Favorite Baseball Team: The one that's winning.
Favorite Candy: Smarties, Starburts jelly beans
Favorite Actresses: Jane Lynch, Whoopi Goldberg, Tina Fey, Ellen Paige, Nicole Kidman
Favorite Plays: Romeo and Juliet, The Marriage of Figaro
Favorite Places to Travel: Walt Disney World, Los Angeles, Chicago
Favorite Pizza Topping: Cheese or mushrooms. Or mushrooms and pineapple, or Hawaiian
Favorite Author: Neil Gaimann, Craig Ferguson, Jim Lewis, Terry Pratchett
Favorite Director: Christopher Nolan, Steven Spielberg, Frank Oz, Quentin Tarantino
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Oatmeal raisin cookies, bread pudding, any sort of pie or cobbler
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Fan-Fic writing, watch movies, watch TV
Favorite Food: Pizza, pasta, seafood, chicken, cheeseburgers, mac and cheese, chicken Parmesan, steak, ribs, barbecue of any sort, mashed potatoes, cereal, pancakes, biscuits and gravy...
Favorite Drink: Water. Or iced tea. Or Propel if I'm in the right mood. Or milk and orange juice if it's breakfast time.
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Product 19, Corn Pops, Honey Nut Cheerios
Favorite Anime: Avatar: The Last Airbender, DragonBall Z
Favorite Composers: Hans Zimmer, Alan Menken, Randy Newman
Favorite Muppeteer: Dave Goelz, Bill Baretta, Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Matt Vogel, Caroll Spinney, Kevin Clash, all of them?
Favorite Legs: Jessica Alba's *melts*
Favorite Type of Cheese: American or Provolone
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Chicken. Yeah, I said it!
Favorite Comic Strips: Fox Trot
Favorite Comedian: Jerry Seinfeld, Craig Ferguson

Puckrox

Reaction score
Stuck at work, came across this. I figured it'd be a fun time killer!

Songs: Some of my favorite songs are: "Unworthy of Your Love", "Stars and the Moon", "Last Week's Alcohol", "Little Lion Man", "Vincent", "The Way I Loved You", "Song for Emily", "Don't Stop Me Now", and "Piano Man".
Music Genres: If you couldn't tell from the above, I love me some showtunes. I'm also big on oldies, some rock, and some pop. I guess I'm starting to get into indie a bit.
Bands/Singers: Broadway, Simon & Garfunkal, Regina Spektor, Billy Joel, Taylor Swift, Bob Dylan, Josh Groban, Elton Jon, Michael Buble, Swell Season, Colin Hay, Elvis Costello, Brooke Fraser, Tom Waits, and Captain Bogg & Salty.
Movies: My top ten favorite movies of all time are --> Blues Brothers, Shawshank Redemption, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Love Actually, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Clerks, Shaun of the Dead, Billy Elliot, Green Mile, and The Hangover.
Muppet Movies: (In this order) The Muppet Movie, Muppet Treasure Island, The Great Muppet Caper, Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppets From Space, and Muppets Take Manhattan.
Disney Movies: Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Aladdin, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, The Emperor's New Groove, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. And Newsies, which isn't animated, but I love it still.
Pixar Movies: (In this order) Finding Nemo, Wall-E, Monster's Inc., the Toy Story trilogy, Up, The Incredibles, A Bug's Life, and Ratatoullie. I have yet to see Cars. I should get on that.
TV Shows:
LOST is my favorite of all time. Then there's Doctor Who, Firefly, Merlin, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Conan, Six Feet Under, It's Always Sunny In Phili, Modern Family, Buffy, Community, 30 Rock, Office, Parks & Rec, Parenthood, Arrested Development, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Biggest Loser, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Show, Mythbusters, Bones, Frasier, Psych, Castle, Sex and the City, Lie to Me, and Desperate Housewives (I watch so much more TV than that).
Cartoons: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, old school Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and South Park.
Muppet Show Episodes: I've only seen seven so far! But I'd have to say... the Joel Grey episode! I loved their rendition of "Velcome".
Books/Book Series: The Hunger Games series, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings series, Time Quartet series. Princess Bride, The Lovely Bones, anything by Stephen King, Where the Red Fern Grows, anything by David Sedaris, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fight Club, The Things They Carried, and Treasure Island.
Comic Books/Manga: The Ultimate Spiderman, Batman, X-men, Watchmen, Scott Pilgrim, Yu Yu Hakasho, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Fruit Baskets, Hana Kimi, and Inu-Yasha.
Video Games: Batman Arkham Asylum, Super Smash Bros, Windwaker, any Zelda game (besides Majora's Mask), Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Mario Sunshine, Resident Evil 4.
Muppets: Gonzo, Rizzo, Fozzie, Rowlf, Animal, Janice, Floyd, Sam, Pepe, Grover, Big Bird, Elmo, Bert & Ernie, Wembly, Boober, Dr. Teeth, Scooter, Uncle Traveling Matt, Mokey, and Oscar.
Disney Characters: Donald Duck, Belle, Timon, Rex, Cogsworth, Ariel, Jasmine, Meeko, Barbossa, Dory, Wall-E, Doug, Mulan, Mike Wazowski, Mushu, Esmerelda, Kronk, Stitch, Pleakley, and Pegasus.
Disney Villains: Scar, Yzma, Jafar, Ursula, Randall, and Dr. Facilier.
Disney Princesses: As stated up there: Belle, Ariel, and Jasmine. And, if they count, Mulan and Esmerelda. The girls with gusto!
Ice Cream Flavor: Strawberry Cheesecake
Disney Parks: Disneyland and California Adventures
Disney Attractions: Muppet*Vision 3D, Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Fantasmic, Tea Cups.
Animals: Frogs, horses, dogs!
Restaurants: Standing Stone and Pasta Piatti
Favorite Actors: H'oh boy. Tom Hanks, Michael Emerson, Robert DuVall, Sean Penn, Daniel Day-Lewis, Liam Neeson, Peter Sarsgaard, Bill Hader, Jason Segel, Steve Carrell, Greg Kinnear, Ralph Fiennes, Dylan Baker, Kenneth Branagh, Tim Robbins, Ian McKellen, Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush, and Niel Patrick Harris.
Favorite Basketball Team: I do theatre... And I'm a nerd.
Favorite Baseball Team: See above!
Favorite Candy: Reese's peanut butter cups, hershey's cookies and cream, normal hershey's, whoopers, and crunch bars.
Favorite Actresses: Natalie Portman, Meryll Streep, Kate Winslet, Ellen Page, Elisabeth Mitchell, Annette Benning, Tina Fey, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Laura Linney, Cate Blanchett, Maggie Smith, Susan Surrandon, Emma Thompson, Hillary Swank, Salma Hayek, Michelle Williams, Anne Hathaway, and Amy Adams.
Favorite Plays: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Equivocation, The Further Adventures of Hedda Gabler, Twelfth Night, Raised in Captivity, Clean House, Eurydice, Dead Man's Cellphone, August Osage County, God of Carnage, Shape of Things, Anton in Show Business, Sea of White Horses, Angel's In America, All My Sons, Crucible, A View From a Bridge, Room Service, Improbable Fiction, Midsummer Night's Dream, Comedy of Errors Caucasian Chalk Circle, Pillow Man, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and The Last Days of Judas Iscariot. < / theatre nerdiness >
Favorite Places to Travel: Disneyland, Italy, Mexico, and London.
Favorite Pizza Topping: Cheese, olives, and sausage.
Favorite Author: Stephen King, David Sedaris, William Golding, JRR Tolkien, Alice Sebold, Shakespeare, Bill Cain, Jeff Whitty, and Sarah Ruhl.
Favorite Director: Wes Anderson, Stephen Spielberg, Carl Riener, Chris Nolan, Martin Scorsese, John Landis, Frank Oz, JJ Abrams, and Frank Darabont.
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: I make a killer cheesecake!
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Watch TV/movies, write screenplays, play spider solitaire, photography, and write slam poems.
Favorite Food: Apple pie, quessadillas, potstickers, hamburgers, pancakes, cheesecake, strawberries, mac and cheese, doughnuts, and grilled cheese.
Favorite Drink: Milk, orange juice, white mochas, water, and lemonade. I'm also quite the fan of red wine, cosmos, and white russians.
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Apple Jacks, Cap'n Crunch, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Favorite Anime: Any Miyazaki film.
Favorite Composers: Kerrigan & Lowdermilk, Pasek & Paul, and Kooman & Dimond. Best off-Broadway composers ever! I also love me some Stephen Sondheim.
Favorite Muppeteer: Dave Goelz is my favorite. I'm big on the main six though (Jim, Frank, Steve, Dave, Jerry, and Richard). I also heart Kevin Clash.
Favorite Legs: Uh. No clue? My favorite arms though? Conan O'Brien. That man has nice arms.
Favorite Type of Cheese: Brie!
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Meatball Marinara.
Favorite Comic Strips: Pearls Before Swine
Favorite Comedian: Stewart, Colbert, and O'Brien take the cake. My favorite stand ups are: Jim Gaffigan, Patton Oswalt, Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, and Zach Galifanakis.