These are a few of my favorite things...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
2018 update....

Favorite TV Shows:Family Guy, The Simpsons, Robot Chicken, Bob's Burgers, The Big Bang Theory, Stranger Things, Happy Tree Friends, Futurama, Young Sheldon, American Dad, The Orville, The Goldbergs, Whose Line Is It Anyway? CNN's The History of Comedy.

Favorite Movies:Star Wars (whole series. Yes, even the prequels), all the Harry Potter movies, pretty much any MARVEL or DC superhero movie (including villain centric ones such as Suicide Squad), Shrek, the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit films, Back to the Future (the first one only. Seeing Michael J. Fox return to Comic-Con totally made my week btw), any comedy film by Mel Brookes or Monty Python, Avatar, Forrest Gump, Dances with Wolves, Ice Age (films 1-3 only), The Breakfast Club, Smokey and the Bandit, Ready Player One, Jumanji (also the remake with Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, and Jack Black), the Hotel Transylvania series, The Simpsons Movie, Mel Gibson's The Patriot, Rio, Mulan, Evil Dead, The Outsiders, The Lost Boys, Billy Madison, Dumb and Dumber, The Watsons Go to Birmingham, Ted (and Ted 2), A Million Ways To Die in the West, Young Guns, Stand By Me, Home Alone, The Sandlot, Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, Up, The Princess Bride, The Water Boy, Happy Gilmore, Stripes, Clash of the Titans, Roots (technically a miniseries but a favorite nonetheless), the Austin Powers films.

Favorite Video Games:Super Smash Bros. (series), the obscure FATE series by WildTangent, Torchlight I and II (can't wait for next year's Torchlight Frontiers to come out!), Spore (I'm not much of a gamer anymore).

Favorite Books:The Bible, Harry Potter (all), Percy Jackson and the Olympians (all), To Kill a Mockingbird, My Side of the Mountain, The Outsiders, Shiloh, Elijah of Buxton.

Favorite Bands and Singers:John "Cougar" Mellencamp, Kid Rock, Reckless Kelly, Blackberry Smoke, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Kasey Chambers, Hootie and the Blowfish, Darius Rucker's solo work, Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder's solo work, Jason Aldean, Brad Paisley, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steve Earle, Toby Keith, The Dixie Chicks (I still like them despite the controversy they caused in the early 2000s), The Beatles, "Weird" Al Yankovic, Tom Petty, Mudcrutch, Meat Loaf, Bob Dylan (as a song writer rather than a singer).

Favorite Songs (That aren't sung by the forementioned bands and singers):American Pie by Don Mclean, Piano Man by Billy Joel, Mountain Music by Alabama, The Gambler by Kenny Rogers, All Star by Smash Mouth (Thanks to the overabundance of Internet memes featuring the song this has become a recent earworm of mine), I Got a Name by Jim Croce, Sweet Child 'O Mine by Guns 'n Roses, Beer With Jesus by Thomas Rhett.

Favorite YouTubers:Smosh, PhantomStrider, Filthy Frank (highly NSFW but still hilarious nonetheless), basically any reaction channel but I'm particularly fond of Charmx and BlastphamousHD, Reitanna Seishin (If you can't tell by my previous posts I'm like totally in love with her. Not exactly in a crush sense but rather, she's a very smart, sweet, lovable woman that I highly respect), TheFineBros, TomSka (mostly his asdfmovie shorts but some of his other stuff is also kind of funny).

Favorite Foods:Reubens, Chinese food, burgers, spaghetti.

Favorite Superheroes: Deadpool, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Mystique, Cable, Ghost Rider, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, any of the Guardians of the Galaxy members, Black Panther, Doctor Strange.

Favorite Villains: Doctor Doom, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, The Joker, Loki, Thanos (even though he wiped out half the Earth's population, you gotta admit that the guy is pretty cool), Bane, Green Goblin, Catwoman, Ultron.

Favorite Cartoon Characters: Peter Griffin, Ralph Wiggum, Homer Simpson, Stewie Griffin, Glenn Quagmire, Roger the Alien (American Dad!), the Robot Chicken Nerd, Stitch, Lilo, Jumba, Pleakley, Beavis and Butt-Head, Shrek, Donkey, Mushu, all the characters from Bob's Burgers (including minor characters like Jimmy Pesto Junior and Mr. Fischoeder), Giggles, Petunia, Nutty, Cuddles, Flaky, Splendid, Toothy (he was formally my least favorite Happy Tree Friends character but he's since started to warm up to me), Patrick Star, Ice Bear, B***h Pudding (Robot Chicken), Princess Clara (Drawn Together), Mavis (Hotel Transylvania), Zoidberg, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Marvin the Martian, Wile E. Coyote, Ling-Ling (the Pikachu-like recurring character from Drawn Together), Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, Mr. Krabs, Scrat, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Dory.

Favorite Cancelled TV Shows:Wonder Showzen, Xavier:Renegade Angel, The I.T. Crowd, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Space Ghost:Coast to Coast, King of the Hill, Beavis and Butt-Head, That '70s Show, Moone Boy, Lilo and Stitch:The Series.

Favorite Muppet Show/Movie/Muppets Tonight Muppets:Animal, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Pepe the King Prawn, Fozzie Bear, Sweetums, Bunsen and Beaker, Kermit, Link Hogthrob, Janice, Floyd, Zoot, Rizzo, Crazy Harry, Marvin Suggs, Mnah-Mnah and the Snowths, Bobo the Bear, Walter (As a huge lifelong Muppet fan, he's basically me in Muppet form. What's not to like! :fanatic:)

Favorite Sesame Street Muppets:Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert and Ernie, Herry Monster, The Count, Telly Monster, Frazzle, Sherlock Hemlock, Guy Smiley, Rosita, Julia (I just adore seeing Sesame Street represent Autistic people :flirt:), Hoots the Owl.

Favorite Fraggle Rock Muppets:Boober, Mokey, Wembley, Red, Gobo, Uncle Traveling Matt, Marjory the Trash Heap, Junior Gorg, Philo and Gunge.

Favorite Labyrinth Muppets:Ludo, The Fireys, Hoggle.

Favorite Dark Crystal Muppets:Augrah, Jen, Kira, Fizzgig.

Favorite Past times:Browsing the Internet, watching TV or YouTube, playing with my beloved new puppy Buster :drool:, taking long walks outside with the dogs and cats, going to the movie theater.

Interests:Anything Jim Henson, cartoons, comedy, superheroes, fantasy, sci-fi, nerd culture, music, mythical creatures.