These are a few of my favorite things...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'm updating, too!
Favorite Music Groups:
The Beatles
Celtic Thunder
Celtic Woman
The Beach Boys
ABBA
Favorite Color:
Purple
Favorite Muppets:
Wembley Fraggle, Scooter, Kermit, Gobo Fraggle, Emmet Otter, Walter
Favorite Muppet TV Shows:
Fraggle Rock
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street
The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss
Favorite Muppet Movies:
The Great Muppet Caper
The Muppets Take Manhattan
The Muppet Movie
The Muppets
A Muppet Christmas Carol
Favorite Animals:
Dogs, Cats, Otters, Manatees, Killer Whales, Elephants, Dolphins, Wolves
Favorite Movies in general:
101 Dalmatians (Animated)
Marley and Me
West Side Story
Mary Poppins
Blackfish
I Know That Voice
Free Willy
The Jungle Book
The Christmas Gift
Every Little Step
Finding Nemo
Toy Story series
A Hard Day's Night
The Whale
Favorite Singers:
Paul McCartney
John Denver
John Lennon
Chloe Agnew
Ryan Kelly
George Donaldson
Keith Harkin
Neil Byrne
Emmet Cahill
Paul Byrom
Damian McGinty
Colm Keegan
Lisa Kelly
Orla Fallon
Paul Williams
Favorite TV Shows in general:
Chopped
Cutthroat Kitchen
Too Cute
Pit Bulls and Parolees
Kratts Creatures
Zoboomafoo
Wild Kratts
The Crocodile Hunter
Deadly Women
Emergency Vets
The Angry Beavers
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Favorite Dog Breeds:
Golden Retriever
Bichon Frise
Keeshond
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Australian Shepherd
German Shepherd
Favorite Musicals:
A Chorus Line
West Side Story
Seussical
Avenue Q
Annie
Grease
Hairspray
Favorite Muppet Specials:
Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas
A Muppet Family Christmas
The Tale of the Bunny Picnic
Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
Elmo Saves Christmas
Favorite Holiday:
Christmas
Favorite Cat Breeds:
Siamese
Maine Coon
Ragdoll
British Shorthair
Birman

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Update:
Song: Lose Yourself- Eminem
Movie: idk
Show: Family Guy
Food: Chili
Sport: (American) Football
Sports Team: New England Patriots
Game: Madden 15 or 2K
Shoe: Zoom Soldier eights or the LeBron twelves
Sports Player: GRONK

Thomas Young

Reaction score
These are a few of my favorite things!

Favorite Actors: Daniel Day-Lewis, Denzel Washington, James Stewart (in a 'It's A Wonderful Life'), Gene Hackman, Kevin Spacey.

Favorite Actresses: Meryl Streep (right at the top of the list!), Bette Davis, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Jessica Lange, Judi Dench.

Favorite Movies: Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Seven Samurai, Casablanca, City Lights, Modern Times, Back to the Future, The Lives of Others, Paths of Glory, Citizen Kane, Das Boot, Once Upon A Time in America, Requiem for a Dream, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amadeus, For a Few Dollars More, Inglourious Basterds.

Favorite Games: Grand Theft Auto V, The Elder Scrolls V, Half-Life 2, Dark Souls II, Tetris, Fallout 3 and virtual pet games like these.

Favorite Bands: The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, The Who, U2, Eagles.

Favorite Singers: Michael Jackson, John Lennon, Mariah Carey, Stevie Wonder, Christina Aguilera, Mick Jagger, Celine Dion, Johnny Cash, Marvin Gaye, James Brown.

Harleena

Reaction score
My name is Sari, and I'm using this account with permission. So it's not hacking. Harleena went through a major heartbreak, and I'm filling in for her. So, I found this thread thing and decided to make my own thing on it.
Favorite Color: Green and pink
Favorite Muppet: Kermit!
Favorite Villains: Queen Beryl (and the Shitennou), Blackfire, Cheshire, Oogie Boogie, Captain Hook, Bowser, Princess Hilda, Ganondorf, GLaDOS
Favorite Bands: Queen, The Beatles, Twisted Sister, Scorpions, Kristian Bush
Favorite CD: Anything by Queen
Favorite type of Music: Rock and Metal
Favorite Shows: Hetalia, Black Butler, Teen Titans, Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Naruto
Favorite Movies: Hetalia Paint it White, Guardians of the Galaxy, Muppet Treasure Island, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Pitch Perfect, Madoka Magica Rebellion
Favorite cartoon characters: Mr. Krabs, Batgirl, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury, Kyoko Sakura, Plankton, Misty, Terra, Argent, Sailor Mars, Maya from Ultra Maniac, Sakura Haruno
Favorite Video Game: Five Nights at Freddy's, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Mortal Kombat
Favorite Arcade Game: Pacman
Favorite Game in general: Probably solitaire, I guess
Favorite Books: Maximum Ride, Witch and Wizard, Sailor Moon
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: OMG COOKIE DOUGH IS AMAZING
Favorite Candy: Sour Patch Watermelons, Reese's, Butterfingers, Snickers
Favorite Thing To Do when Bored: Read Creepypasta
Favorite Creepypasta: Candle Cove
Favorite DHMIS Character: Shrignold, Sketchbook, Gilbert, and Red Guy
Favorite FNAF Character: Chica and Mangle (and the cupcake, I guess)
Favorite Song: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Favorite Idea: Mine is being creative.
Favorite Anime: Madoka Magica, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Ultra Maniac
Favorite OTPs: Kermit and Miss Piggy, Floyd and Janice, Plankton and Karen, Sketchbook and Tony, Foxy and Chica, Russia and China, Nephlite and Molly, Serena and Darien, Malachite and Zoycite, Austria and Hungary, Plankton and Karen, Naruto and Sakura

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here's a 2016 update:

Favorite Bands:John Mellencamp, Montgomery Gentry, Blackberry Smoke, Reckless Kelly, Kid Rock, Tom Petty, Little Big Town, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Meat Loaf, Eddie Vedder.
Favorite types of music:Country, rock, Southern rock.
Favorite TV Shows:Bob's Burgers, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Muppet Show, Gravity Falls, Happy Tree Friends, The Cleveland Show, American Dad, Teen Titans Go, The I.T. Crowd, Clarence, We Bare Bears, Monty Python.
Favorite Movies:Star Wars, Forrest Gump, Ice Age, Shrek, The Secret Life of Pets, Lilo and Stitch, Captain America:Civil War, Finding Nemo, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spaceballs, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets from Space, Toy Story.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Stan Smith, Giggles, Cuddles, Petunia, Mabel Pines, Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Pikachu, Ice Bear, Beast Boy, Raven, Louise Belcher, Comic Book Guy, Bender, Alfred E. Neuman.
Favorite Video Games:Fate:The Cursed King, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Super Smash Flash 2, Spore:Galactic Adventures, EverQuest II, Mugen, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Fate:The Traitor Soul, Torchlight II, Mario Maker.
Favorite Board Game:Scattergories
Favorite Books:The Bible, To Kill a Mockingbird, Percy Jackson, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Sawyer, My Side of the Mountain, The Watsons Go To Birmingham, Hatchet.
Favorite Ice cream flavor:Mint chocolate chip.
Favorite Candy:Reecee cups, Snickers.
Favorite Thing to do when Bored:Watch TV, play video games, go on the Internet, take walks, read Mad mIagazines.
Favorite Labyrinth Character:Ludo
Favorite Disney Movies:Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Hercules, The Lion King, Leroy and Stitch, Zootopia, Bolt, The Jungle Book.
Favorite Foods:Chinese food, pizza, reubens, Greek salads.
Favorite Drinks:Big Red, root beer, creme soda, milk, lemonade.
Favorite Cereal:Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Favorite Muppet Show/Movies Muppets:Animal, Kermit, Fozzie, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Pepe.
Favorite Sesame Street Muppets:Cookie Monster, Telly, Herry, Sherlock Hemlock, Ernie.
Favorite Comedy Movies: Dumb and Dumber, Billy Madison, Spaceballs, The Water Boy, Monty Python films, Robin Hood:Men in Tights, History of the World, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Christmas Vacation, Paul.
Favorite Muppet Movies:Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets from Space, The Muppets, Muppets Most Wanted, The Great Muppet Caper.
Favorite Animated Movies:Ice Age, Shrek, Toy Story, Rio, Bolt, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life, How To Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me, The Lorax.
Favorite Fantasy Movies:The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Hobbit, Maleficent.
Favorite Sandwich:Reuben.
Favorite Comics: Pearls Before Swine, Red and Rover, Peanuts, Garfield, Zits.
Favorite Color:Red.
Favorite Animals: Dogs, cats, monkeys, rabbits.
Favorite Muppet Show episodes:Julie Andrews, John Denver, Kenny Rogers, Harry Belafonte, Elton John, Paul Simon, Star Wars, Zero Mostel, Joan Baez.
Favorite Disney Villain: Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
Favorite Looney Tunes Characters:Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Lola Bunny.
Favorite Pixar Movie:Up.
Favorite Superheroes:Batman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Thor, Beast Boy.
Favorite Villain:Fish Mooney (Gotham)
Fandoms:Muppets, Super Smash Bros, Family Guy, Happy Tree Friends, Star Wars, The Simpsons, Gravity Falls, Bob's Burgers, Spore, Mad Magazine, Nintendo, Fate, The Big Bang Theory.
Favorite Sports Team:Colts.
Favorite Celebrities:Seth McFarlane, Jeff Dunham, Brian Regan, John Mellencamp, Tara Strong.
Favorite Magazine:Mad Magazine.
Favorite Author:Rick Riordan.
Favorite Classic Arcade Games: Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Crystal Castles, Q*Bert.
Favorite Mythical Creatures: Dragons, yetis, sasquatches, ogres, gremlins, goblins, trolls, Pegasus, harpies, hydras, centaurs.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Books:The Grinch, If I Ran the Zoo, Green Eggs & Ham, The Cat in the Hat.
Favorite YouTubers:Epic Rap Battles of History, Smosh, Benthelooney, Cartoonlover98, SuperMarioLogan, TomSka, TheFineBros, Brightcarnage, Justtubeyreturns (seasons 1-3), CSSProductionz, The Nostalgia Critic, Trudermark, BSLReacts, PhantomStrider, MondoMedia.
Favorite Stop Motion Movie:Wallace and Gromit.
Favorite Stop Motion Show:Robot Chicken.
Favorite Star Wars Characters:Luke Skywalker, Yoda, BB-8, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Salacious Crumb.
Favorite Happy Tree Friend:Nutty.
Favorite Epic Rap Battles of History:Jim Henson vs. Stan Lee.
Favorite Parody Artist:Weird Al Yankovic.
Favorite Stand Up Comedians:Jeff Dunham, Gabriel Iglesias, Brian Regan, Jim Breuer, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Jim Gaffigan.
Favorite Sketch Comedies:Saturday Night Live, Monty Python, In Living Color, Mad, Robot Chicken.
Favorite Game Systems:Wii, Wii U, GameCube, PS2.
Favorite Handheld Consoles: DS, Gameboy Color.
Favorite Game Developers:Nintendo, SEGA, Sony, WildTangent, Runic Games.
Favorite Internet Meme: Doge.
Favorite Family Guy Episode:The Simpsons Guy.
Favorite Websites:Muppet Central Forum, YouTube, Subeta, WildTangent Forum, Pinterest, Deviantart, Wikipedia, Muppet Wiki.
Favorite Bob's Burgers Episodes:The Beefsquatch, The Mad Pooper (not sure the exact title of that one).
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Eevee, Lucario, Gengar, Snivy.
Favorite Smash Bros. Character: Duck Hunt Dog.
Favorite Mugen Character:Captain Caveman.
Favorite Weird Al Songs:White and Nerdy, Amish Paradise, Word Crimes, Tacky, The Saga Begins, Yoda, I Love Rocky Road.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here's a 2016 update:

Favorite Bands:John Mellencamp, Montgomery Gentry, Blackberry Smoke, Reckless Kelly, Kid Rock, Tom Petty, Little Big Town, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Meat Loaf, Eddie Vedder.
Favorite types of music:Country, rock, Southern rock.
Favorite TV Shows:Bob's Burgers, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Muppet Show, Gravity Falls, Happy Tree Friends, The Cleveland Show, American Dad, Teen Titans Go, The I.T. Crowd, Clarence, We Bare Bears, Monty Python.
Favorite Movies:Star Wars, Forrest Gump, Ice Age, Shrek, The Secret Life of Pets, Lilo and Stitch, Captain America:Civil War, Finding Nemo, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spaceballs, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets from Space, Toy Story.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Stan Smith, Giggles, Cuddles, Petunia, Mabel Pines, Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Pikachu, Ice Bear, Beast Boy, Raven, Louise Belcher, Comic Book Guy, Bender, Alfred E. Neuman.
Favorite Video Games:Fate:The Cursed King, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Super Smash Flash 2, Spore:Galactic Adventures, EverQuest II, Mugen, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Fate:The Traitor Soul, Torchlight II, Mario Maker.
Favorite Board Game:Scattergories
Favorite Books:The Bible, To Kill a Mockingbird, Percy Jackson, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Tom Sawyer, My Side of the Mountain, The Watsons Go To Birmingham, Hatchet.
Favorite Ice cream flavor:Mint chocolate chip.
Favorite Candy:Reecee cups, Snickers.
Favorite Thing to do when Bored:Watch TV, play video games, go on the Internet, take walks, read Mad mIagazines.
Favorite Labyrinth Character:Ludo
Favorite Disney Movies:Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Hercules, The Lion King, Leroy and Stitch, Zootopia, Bolt, The Jungle Book.
Favorite Foods:Chinese food, pizza, reubens, Greek salads.
Favorite Drinks:Big Red, root beer, creme soda, milk, lemonade.
Favorite Cereal:Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Favorite Muppet Show/Movies Muppets:Animal, Kermit, Fozzie, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Pepe.
Favorite Sesame Street Muppets:Cookie Monster, Telly, Herry, Sherlock Hemlock, Ernie.
Favorite Comedy Movies: Dumb and Dumber, Billy Madison, Spaceballs, The Water Boy, Monty Python films, Robin Hood:Men in Tights, History of the World, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Christmas Vacation, Paul.
Favorite Muppet Movies:Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets from Space, The Muppets, Muppets Most Wanted, The Great Muppet Caper.
Favorite Animated Movies:Ice Age, Shrek, Toy Story, Rio, Bolt, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life, How To Train Your Dragon, Despicable Me, The Lorax.
Favorite Fantasy Movies:The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Hobbit, Maleficent.
Favorite Sandwich:Reuben.
Favorite Comics: Pearls Before Swine, Red and Rover, Peanuts, Garfield, Zits.
Favorite Color:Red.
Favorite Animals: Dogs, cats, monkeys, rabbits.
Favorite Muppet Show episodes:Julie Andrews, John Denver, Kenny Rogers, Harry Belafonte, Elton John, Paul Simon, Star Wars, Zero Mostel, Joan Baez.
Favorite Disney Villain: Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
Favorite Looney Tunes Characters:Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Lola Bunny.
Favorite Pixar Movie:Up.
Favorite Superheroes:Batman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Thor, Beast Boy.
Favorite Villain:Fish Mooney (Gotham)
Fandoms:Muppets, Super Smash Bros, Family Guy, Happy Tree Friends, Star Wars, The Simpsons, Gravity Falls, Bob's Burgers, Spore, Mad Magazine, Nintendo, Fate, The Big Bang Theory.
Favorite Sports Team:Colts.
Favorite Celebrities:Seth McFarlane, Jeff Dunham, Brian Regan, John Mellencamp, Tara Strong.
Favorite Magazine:Mad Magazine.
Favorite Author:Rick Riordan.
Favorite Classic Arcade Games: Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Crystal Castles, Q*Bert.
Favorite Mythical Creatures: Dragons, yetis, sasquatches, ogres, gremlins, goblins, trolls, Pegasus, harpies, hydras, centaurs.
Favorite Dr. Seuss Books:The Grinch, If I Ran the Zoo, Green Eggs & Ham, The Cat in the Hat.
Favorite YouTubers:Epic Rap Battles of History, Smosh, Benthelooney, Cartoonlover98, SuperMarioLogan, TomSka, TheFineBros, Brightcarnage, Justtubeyreturns (seasons 1-3), CSSProductionz, The Nostalgia Critic, Trudermark, BSLReacts, PhantomStrider, MondoMedia.
Favorite Stop Motion Movie:Wallace and Gromit.
Favorite Stop Motion Show:Robot Chicken.
Favorite Star Wars Characters:Luke Skywalker, Yoda, BB-8, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Salacious Crumb.
Favorite Happy Tree Friend:Nutty.
Favorite Epic Rap Battles of History:Jim Henson vs. Stan Lee.
Favorite Parody Artist:Weird Al Yankovic.
Favorite Stand Up Comedians:Jeff Dunham, Gabriel Iglesias, Brian Regan, Jim Breuer, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Jim Gaffigan.
Favorite Sketch Comedies:Saturday Night Live, Monty Python, In Living Color, Mad, Robot Chicken.
Favorite Game Systems:Wii, Wii U, GameCube, PS2.
Favorite Handheld Consoles: DS, Gameboy Color.
Favorite Game Developers:Nintendo, SEGA, Sony, WildTangent, Runic Games.
Favorite Internet Meme: Doge.
Favorite Family Guy Episode:The Simpsons Guy.
Favorite Websites:Muppet Central Forum, YouTube, Subeta, WildTangent Forum, Pinterest, Deviantart, Wikipedia, Muppet Wiki.
Favorite Bob's Burgers Episodes:The Beefsquatch, The Mad Pooper (not sure the exact title of that one).
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Eevee, Lucario, Gengar, Snivy.
Favorite Smash Bros. Character: Duck Hunt Dog.
Favorite Mugen Character:Captain Caveman.
Favorite Weird Al Songs:White and Nerdy, Amish Paradise, Word Crimes, Tacky, The Saga Begins, Yoda, I Love Rocky Road.
I like a lot of the same things you do as well.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
2016 update:

Favorite Bands: DNCE, Imagine Dragons, The Beatles, The Beach Boys
Favorite types of music: Pop, rock, blues, jazz, R&B, classical, and soul
Favorite TV Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway, The Drew Carey Show, The Simpsons, Recess, and Family Guy
Favorite Movies: Matilda, Tom & Huck, Recess: School's Out, Toy Story 2
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Bartok, Sally, Jack, Buzz Lightyear, and Gus Griswald
Favorite Video Games: Animal Crossing Wild World, Wizard101, and Pirate101
Favorite Board Game: Trivial Pursuit
Favorite Books: Gossip Girl, Canterwood Crest, and I Wanna Be Your Shoebox
Favorite Ice cream flavor: Cookies and cream
Favorite Candy: Twix and Smarties
Favorite Thing to do when Bored: Listen to music
Favorite Labyrinth Character: Jareth, the Goblin King
Favorite Disney Movies: Hercules, The Little Mermaid, Beauty And The Beast
Favorite Foods: Chicken, fish, noodles, and spaghetti
Favorite Drinks: Milk, juice, tea, and hot chocolate
Favorite Cereal: Cheerios and Lucky Charms
Favorite Muppet Show/Movies: The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, Sesame Street, and The Muppet Show
Favorite Sesame Street Muppets: Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Elmo, Oscar The Grouch, and Grover
Favorite Comedy Movies: National Lampoon, Dumb And Dumber, Billy Madison, and Happy Gilmore
Favorite Muppet Movies: The Muppets and Muppets Most Wanted
Favorite Animated Movies: Bartok The Magnificent, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story, and Ice Age
Favorite Fantasy Movies: Decendants, The Lorax, and Pete's Dragon
Favorite Sandwich: Grilled cheese
Favorite Comics: Sailor Moon, One Piece, and Naruto
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Animals: Dogs, cats, and birds
Favorite Muppet Show episodes: Zero Mostel, Star Wars, Brooke Shields
Favorite Disney Villain: Scar
Favorite Looney Tunes Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Porky Pig, Roadrunner, and Wile E. Coyote
Favorite Pixar Movie: Toy Story
Favorite Superheroes: Spiderman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman
Favorite Villain: Plankton
Fandoms: The Sims, Pokemon, Disney, Nickelodeon, and Muppets
Favorite Sports Team: Boston Red Sox
Favorite Celebrities: Wayne Brady, Chip Esten, Brad Sherwood, Kathy Greenwood, Ryan Stiles, and Lacey Chabert
Favorite Magazine: All of the teen magazines
Favorite Author: R.L. Stine
Favorite Classic Arcade Games: Mario and Pacman
Favorite Mythical Creatures: Dragons and Unicorns
Favorite Dr. Seuss Books: The Sneetches, The Cat In The Hat, Horton Hears A Who, The Grinch, and Green Eggs & Ham
Favorite YouTubers: Stuart K. Reilly, The Fine Brothers, and 12Medbe
Favorite Stop Motion Movie: Chicken Run
Favorite Stop Motion Show: KaBlam!
Favorite Star Wars Characters: R2D2, C3PO, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker
Favorite Happy Tree Friend: Giggles
Favorite Epic Rap Battles of History: Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates
Favorite Parody Artist: Weird Al
Favorite Stand Up Comedians: Colin Mochrie, Jim Carrey, Aisha Tyler, Greg Proops, and Lewis Black
Favorite Game Systems: Wii, DS, Gamecube, Playstation, and Gameboy
Favorite Handheld Consoles: Gameboy and DS
Favorite Game Developers: Nintendo, WildTangent, Freshplanet, and Kingsisle
Favorite Internet Meme: Nyan Cat
Favorite Family Guy Episode: Death Has A Shadow
Favorite Websites: Wattpad, DeviantArt, Muppet Central, Muppet Wiki, and Internet Archive
Favorite Bob's Burgers Episodes: Art Crawl, Dr. Yap, My Fuzzy Valentine, and Slumber Party
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig
Favorite Smash Bros. Character: Bowser
Favorite Mugen Character: Colonel Sanders
Favorite Weird Al Songs: White & Nerdy, Tacky, Foil, Another One Rides The Bus, and Amish Paradise

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
2017 update:

Favorite Bands:John Mellencamp, Kid Rock, Blackberry Smoke, Reckless Kelly.
Favorite TV Shows:Bob's Burgers, The Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Happy Tree Friends, Futurama, The Cleveland Show, Monty Python, Spongebob, The Last Man on Earth, We Bare Bears, Gravity Falls, Robot Chicken, Regular Show, King of the Hill, Clarence, Mythbusters, Jeopardy, The I.T. Crowd, Saturday Night Live.
Favorite Movies:The Star Wars series, Forrest Gump, The Last of the Mohicans, Spaceballs, Billy Madison, Avatar, Robin Hood:Men in Tights, Suicide Squad, Captain America:Civil War, The Sandlot, A Christmas Story.
Favorite Animated Movies:Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Ice Age, Shrek, Moana, The Secret Life of Pets, Rio, Open Season, Toy Story, Teen Titans vs. The Justice League, Stewie Griffin:The Untold Story.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Ralph Wiggum, Bart Simpson, Giggles (my waifu ,:flirt: >3), Cuddles, Nutty, Flaky, Tina Belcher, Louise Belcher, Beast Boy, Raven, Tim the Bear, Rallo Tubbs, Roger the Alien, Stewie, Brian Griffin, Patrick Star, Barry (the fat kid from American Dad).
Favorite Foods:General Tso's Chicken, reubens, chicken wings, hot dogs, nachos, Greek salads, pizza, steak, salmon patties, shrimp.
Favorite Restaurants:Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Golden Corral, Burger King, Dairy Queen, Subway, Chipotle, Taco Bell, virtually any Chinese restaurant (I love Chinese food).
Favorite Books:The Percy Jackson series, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Watsons Go to Birmingham, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, The Outsiders, To Kill a Mockingbird, EverQuest and Pathfinder Monster Manuals (I'm such a fantasy creature nerd).
Favorite Video Games:The Fate series, the Super Smash Bros. series, Torchlight I and II, Spore (as well as the Galactic Adventures and Creepy & Cute expansion packs), pretty much any Mario game, Torchlight I and II, Animation Throwdown:The Quest for Cards, Mugen, EverQuest I and II, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (I love crossovers).
Favorite Drinks:Apple cider, root beer, cherry Coke, cream soda (especially Big Red), Sprite, lemonade, milk, Kool-aid, water.
Favorite Muppets:Kermit, Pepe, Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo, Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Bunsen, Beaker, Swedish Chef, the whole Electric Mayhem, Annie Sue, Crazy Harry, Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphones, Boppity the Blue Frackle, The Newsman, Waldorf & Statler, Rizzo (he used to crack me up so much when I was little), Beauregard, Lew Zealand, Gaffer the one-eyed cat (despite having one eye, he is SO cute!).
Favorite Sesame Street Muppets:Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert & Ernie, The Count, Snuffy, Sherlock Hemlock, Harvey Kneeslapper, Telly, Herry, Rosita, Elmo, Oscar, Big Bird, Two Headed Monster, Honkers, Dingers, the Twin Beaks birds (I know a lot of people were scared of them, but I think their adorable), Little Jerry & The Monotones, Zoe, Sherlock Hemlock, Vincent Twice.
Favorite Fraggle Rock Characters:Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Red, Boober, Marjory the Trash Heap, Philo & Gunge, Junior Gorg, Sprockett, Uncle Traveling Matt.
Favorite Stand Up Comedians:Jeff Dunham, Gabriel Iglesias, Brian Regan, Jim Breuer, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, Jim Gaffigan, Ellen DeGeneres.
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Snivy, Litten, Lucario, Rowlet, Gengar, Charizard, Greninja, Snorlax, Abra, Machamp, Dedenne, Raichu, Absol, Gligar, Blaziken.
Favorite Lilo & Stitch Experiments:Finder, Angel, Slick, Poxy, Melty, Manners, French Fry, Bonnie & Clyde, Reuben, Swapper, Carmen, Sample, Leroy, Link.
Favorite Happy Tree Friends Characters:Giggles, Cuddles, Petunia, Flaky, Nutty, Disco Bear, Lumpy, Lammy, Flippy, Splendid.
Favorite Superheroes:Batman, Wonder Woman, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Robin, Green Arrow, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Spider-Man, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Ant-Man, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Draxx, Gamora, Star Lord.
Favorite Voice Actors:Kristen Schaal, Kevin Michael Richardson, Grey DeLisle, Jim Cummings, Tara Strong, Seth MacFarlane, Nancy Cartwright, John DiMaggio, Seth Green, Mila Kunis.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
2017 update:

Favorite Bands:John Mellencamp, Kid Rock, Blackberry Smoke, Reckless Kelly.
Favorite TV Shows:Bob's Burgers, The Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Happy Tree Friends, Futurama, The Cleveland Show, Monty Python, Spongebob, The Last Man on Earth, We Bare Bears, Gravity Falls, Robot Chicken, Regular Show, King of the Hill, Clarence, Mythbusters, Jeopardy, The I.T. Crowd, Saturday Night Live.
Favorite Movies:The Star Wars series, Forrest Gump, The Last of the Mohicans, Spaceballs, Billy Madison, Avatar, Robin Hood:Men in Tights, Suicide Squad, Captain America:Civil War, The Sandlot, A Christmas Story.
Favorite Animated Movies:Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Ice Age, Shrek, Moana, The Secret Life of Pets, Rio, Open Season, Toy Story, Teen Titans vs. The Justice League, Stewie Griffin:The Untold Story.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Ralph Wiggum, Bart Simpson, Giggles (my waifu ,:flirt: >3), Cuddles, Nutty, Flaky, Tina Belcher, Louise Belcher, Beast Boy, Raven, Tim the Bear, Rallo Tubbs, Roger the Alien, Stewie, Brian Griffin, Patrick Star, Barry (the fat kid from American Dad).
Favorite Foods:General Tso's Chicken, reubens, chicken wings, hot dogs, nachos, Greek salads, pizza, steak, salmon patties, shrimp.
Favorite Restaurants:Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Golden Corral, Burger King, Dairy Queen, Subway, Chipotle, Taco Bell, virtually any Chinese restaurant (I love Chinese food).
Favorite Books:The Percy Jackson series, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Watsons Go to Birmingham, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, The Outsiders, To Kill a Mockingbird, EverQuest and Pathfinder Monster Manuals (I'm such a fantasy creature nerd).
Favorite Video Games:The Fate series, the Super Smash Bros. series, Torchlight I and II, Spore (as well as the Galactic Adventures and Creepy & Cute expansion packs), pretty much any Mario game, Torchlight I and II, Animation Throwdown:The Quest for Cards, Mugen, EverQuest I and II, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (I love crossovers).
Favorite Drinks:Apple cider, root beer, cherry Coke, cream soda (especially Big Red), Sprite, lemonade, milk, Kool-aid, water.
Favorite Muppets:Kermit, Pepe, Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo, Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Bunsen, Beaker, Swedish Chef, the whole Electric Mayhem, Annie Sue, Crazy Harry, Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphones, Boppity the Blue Frackle, The Newsman, Waldorf & Statler, Rizzo (he used to crack me up so much when I was little), Beauregard, Lew Zealand, Gaffer the one-eyed cat (despite having one eye, he is SO cute!).
Favorite Sesame Street Muppets:Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert & Ernie, The Count, Snuffy, Sherlock Hemlock, Harvey Kneeslapper, Telly, Herry, Rosita, Elmo, Oscar, Big Bird, Two Headed Monster, Honkers, Dingers, the Twin Beaks birds (I know a lot of people were scared of them, but I think their adorable), Little Jerry & The Monotones, Zoe, Sherlock Hemlock, Vincent Twice.
Favorite Fraggle Rock Characters:Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Red, Boober, Marjory the Trash Heap, Philo & Gunge, Junior Gorg, Sprockett, Uncle Traveling Matt.
Favorite Stand Up Comedians:Jeff Dunham, Gabriel Iglesias, Brian Regan, Jim Breuer, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, Jim Gaffigan, Ellen DeGeneres.
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Snivy, Litten, Lucario, Rowlet, Gengar, Charizard, Greninja, Snorlax, Abra, Machamp, Dedenne, Raichu, Absol, Gligar, Blaziken.
Favorite Lilo & Stitch Experiments:Finder, Angel, Slick, Poxy, Melty, Manners, French Fry, Bonnie & Clyde, Reuben, Swapper, Carmen, Sample, Leroy, Link.
Favorite Happy Tree Friends Characters:Giggles, Cuddles, Petunia, Flaky, Nutty, Disco Bear, Lumpy, Lammy, Flippy, Splendid.
Favorite Superheroes:Batman, Wonder Woman, Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Robin, Green Arrow, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Spider-Man, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Ant-Man, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Draxx, Gamora, Star Lord.
Favorite Voice Actors:Kristen Schaal, Kevin Michael Richardson, Grey DeLisle, Jim Cummings, Tara Strong, Seth MacFarlane, Nancy Cartwright, John DiMaggio, Seth Green, Mila Kunis.
Have you ever seen the roast of Larry The Cable Guy that was on Comedy Central in 2009?