There's got to be a way to get some of these episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssetta

Reaction score
So as I'm sure a lot of you have seen, a lot of new episode guides (with pictures) have been showing up on Muppet Wiki. So that means that they are available. I know Scarecroe said that he wouldn't post videos, but I know that a few short videos have been posted on Muppet Wiki. But my point is, I don't think it's fair that we can't somehow get copies of the episodes. I mean, if guides are being posted, it's obvious that they're available, and obviously people will want them, including me. So I really do think there has got to be some way that we can get them. Suppose we gave Scarecroe an offer he can't refuse? How does that sound?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In other news: Muppet Central Forum member D'Snowth has passed away at the age of 30. The autopsy report reveals that Mr. Snowth had a dangerous levels of alcohol in his system that lead to poisoning in his blood stream. Although reports have been unconfirmed, it is believed that the alcohol poisoning that killed Mr. Snowth was the result of a drinking game involve consuming generous amounts of alcoholic liquids whenever Sesame Brats whine in a greedy and ungrateful manner in regards to their petty and unreasonable demands for rare SS episodes.

He leaves nothing behind to nobody.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So as I'm sure a lot of you have seen, a lot of new episode guides (with pictures) have been showing up on Muppet Wiki. So that means that they are available. I know Scarecroe said that he wouldn't post videos, but I know that a few short videos have been posted on Muppet Wiki. But my point is, I don't think it's fair that we can't somehow get copies of the episodes. I mean, if guides are being posted, it's obvious that they're available, and obviously people will want them, including me. So I really do think there has got to be some way that we can get them. Suppose we gave Scarecroe an offer he can't refuse? How does that sound?
Just...stop.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude... just let it go. Seriously.

Like, I’m just being flat out real with you when I say this - you are OBSESSED with collecting episodes. Almost like you depend on it. You can’t let this kind of stuff go to your head. It’s completely unhealthy.

Life isn’t always fair sometimes. You just have to accept that. Yeah, i’d like to see some of the clips that haven’t been posted yet (as well as the street scenes), but I’m not going to bug Scott about it demandingly. What he wants to do with the footage is up to him.

Honestly considering we’re getting episodes sent down to Boston where you live close by anyway, even if it’s going to take awhile to get said episodes loaded up there, why don’t you just dedicate your entire life making phone calls and walking in to watch every single episode, on the off chance you would get bored binging through 130 episodes of every season that show the same clips? If finding these episodes really means THAT much to you?

Also, if I’m being honest, whenever you claim “people want to see these episodes”, no offense, but it really sounds like you’re just speaking for yourself and not on the behalf of everyone when you say that. When you mention there are numerous people besides you who would like to see them, I hope you actually are referencing others and not just yourself.

datman24

Reaction score
I think what you meant to say was "Thank you, Scarecroe, for uploading small bits of these episodes. While I wish I could see the whole thing, I'm grateful that you're giving us something instead of nothing."

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We all would love to see more classic Sesame episodes. Be thankful for what we have now and have faith that they will surface in time. Sesame Workshop knows how much fans want to see more classic material.

We're closing this thread and moving on. If anyone has any questions about this, feel free to contact us directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.