The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's an easy target, but what is it doing wrong that Detective Pikachu is doing right? The only thing I'm disappointed in is the apparent lack of Tails and Knuckles.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Detective pikachu has charm and actually funny jokes in the trailer. The pokemon themselves are realistic but also weirdly cute and feel like they could be real.

Sonic himself does not look cute, the design is well into the uncanny valley, there's no emotion, the plot itself has been done to death IN the sonic universe already.

Plus even sega has expressed being displeased with sonic's design and really hasnt been doing anything to hype it up. That says a lot when sega wont acknowledge it

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
What i don't understand is that they tried to make him look almost human...
WHY!!!

They should have just stuck with the current design because there isn't anything wrong with it.

i also feel bad for Jim Carey because he is gonna get a sore back from carrying this monstrosity

Cookie3001

Reaction score
This probably doesn't count as a film, this is a series but some of you may remember the CGI Fraggle Rock spin off called Doozers. The first that show I thought "what the **** is this" I really hate how they completely ditched the classic Doozer Sticks and replaced them with all of these high tech gadgets and not only that but The main cast consists of 4 doozers that are annoying as ****

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There apparently was a NORM OF THE NORTH sequel, but nobody even knows about it. Why doesn't anybody know about it? Because it went straight to DVD. But on top of that, plans are now also being made for two more sequels, and they're hoping those will see theatrical releases.

Now, the question is this: why? Nobody liked the first one! It was a critical and commercial failure . . . so, how does this even warrant a sequel, let alone justify the expense of producing one? Even a DVD sequel?!