The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
'I Don't Like Mondays'
-The Boomtown Rats.

It's such an awesome song :wink: ... even if it *is* about a schoolgirl going on a killing rampage. :crazy: :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
'More Than A Feeling'
-Boston.

I really love the song. It makes you feel like getting up a singing along and kinda puts you 'in the zone'. :stick_out_tongue: :wink: :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I do enjoy Boston :smile:

currently listening to John Fogerty - "No Love In You"

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Kiki said:
'More Than A Feeling'
-Boston.

I really love the song. It makes you feel like getting up a singing along and kinda puts you 'in the zone'. :stick_out_tongue: :wink: :smile:
I think I just heard that on the radio not too long ago.

I'm listening to another sing-along song: "Do You Feel Like We Do," by Peter Frampton. Love the talkbox solo on that one.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not sure that I've heard that song before Erin, but I've heard the name Peter Frampton somewhere and I LOVE sing-a-long songs! :smile:

Yeah, I enjoy Boston too, Anytimepally, 'More Than A Feeling' is my favorite song of their's. :smile:

At the moment I'm listening to...
'Ginger man'
-Brian Cadd.

Lovely song, lovely song. ^^

Kiki

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
I think I just heard that on the radio not too long ago.

I'm listening to another sing-along song: "Do You Feel Like We Do," by Peter Frampton. Love the talkbox solo on that one.
hey- didn't Peter Frampton do that song 'but don't hesitate, cause your love won't wait. yeah-eah-eah-eah! Ooh baby I love your way, everyday'? And 'i'm In You'? :sing: Ah, that's where I must've heard him, I knew his name was ringing a bell! :wink:

I'm listening to...

'If You Want My Love'
-Cheap Trick.