The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

mariolover

Reaction score
Now I’m listening to I’ll Be Good For You by *NSYNC right after listening to the regular Queen version of the above song.

And now, the original (1964-1997) version of the famous Jeopardy! Think music! I like this version better than the current version and the leaky faucet version, and just about as much as the 1997 version (I like both the piano and the more common versions, but especially the more common version because that’s the one I grew up with.)

Technically not a song, but I loved hearing the following sound effect on Jeopardy! That was used from 1984-2008. I wish they still used it.

Also love this version.

Not a big fan of the 2016-current fill in the board sound effect. Strangely Season 25 didn’t have the fill in the board. Probably as a placeholder as they were getting ready to do the 2009-2016 version, but they still could’ve used the 1984-2008 version.

And now I'm listening to a song from a great James Bond movie:

Also used to watch Plaza Sesamo occasionally on Sprout On Demand as a kid. The USA Plaza Sesamo VHS tapes of A Dormir and Exitos Musicales have only one trailer at the end, which is the Fiesta! trailer, probably because it's a Spanish themed VHS so it makes sense that they would use that:

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Here is some trailer music I'm sure many of you will recognize. It was seen on trailers for Now & Then, Madeline, Jack, Disney DVD, Dumbo 2 (cancelled which probably means it would've sucked), Pooh's Grand Adventure, Lilo And Stitch, and Little Secrets:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah yes, the same guy whose song about being attracted to vampire girls got so stuck in my head that it resulted in the creation of a cartoon character who was the title character in a webcomic miniseries I did a long time ago that nobody read.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
She still has a great design none the less, and I’m waiting for the day we get a comic of yours truly stalking her at night - wait, what?

mariolover

Reaction score
Just finished listening to Closer To Fine by Indigo Girls (studio version).

Now I’m listening to Walkin’ On The Sun by Smash Mouth!

Fun Fact: the Indigo Girls came to my college in 2002! But I was too young to see them unfortunately.