• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
'Lonely Boy' by Andrew Gold.
OMG, I'm currently listening to that too! Hi-five! You've got good taste! :smile:

(Btw Barry and Anytimepally, 'Midnight Special''s one of my fave songs too!)

Kiki

Reaction score
'A Little Ray Of Sunshine'
-Axiom.

Kiki

Reaction score
'Little Green Bag'
-George Baker.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Oh gosh, LGB, dont get me started about that song, its my (seriously) favorite song ever. I loved it ever since hearing it on the radio, and then seeing it in the opening titles of "Resevoir Dogs." Awesome. Awesome song. Here's a cheesy music video for the song they made back then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1hD5OlPtw

Again, this is one of my alltime favorite songs.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
"Everyone Matters" and gosh it's so good... It really hits home today.

Kiki

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Oh gosh, LGB, dont get me started about that song, its my (seriously) favorite song ever. I loved it ever since hearing it on the radio, and then seeing it in the opening titles of "Resevoir Dogs." Awesome. Awesome song. Here's a cheesy music video for the song they made back then...​

Again, this is one of my alltime favorite songs.​
Fanks for posting that fabulous clip, Baz. Good find. :wink: :smile:
OMG, I lovelovelove LGB too!! it's such an awesome song!

Lookin' back, on the track for a little green bag
Gotta find, just the kind, or losin' my mind....

Oh- I could go on FOREVER! Once again Barry my pal, GOOD TASTES!!! :smile:

Btw, cureently listening to:

'Ventura Highway'
-America.

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Get Back from the new Beatles Album, "LOVE" it's like a remix and sounds pretty friggin awesome