The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
I rode my exercise bike today, so for dinner I cooked a hamburger and topped it with mozzarella, ketchup, and (wait for it) coleslaw! I also ate some roast chicken after that because I was still hungry.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Last night, I ate more Chick Fil-A than i've ever eaten in my entire life just an hour after saying I would boycott them. :stick_out_tongue: I have weak will.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier today Mom made a batch of coconut cream pancakes by using coconut flour for the batter and then some homemade cream as a topping. Though she used a whole stick of buttah, next time the recipe should stick to just a couple tablespoons instead. Still delicious though. :insatiable:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night, I ate more Chick Fil-A than i've ever eaten in my entire life just an hour after saying I would boycott them. :stick_out_tongue: I have weak will.
Dude, me and @LittleJerry92 have this thing where we both dismiss ourselves as being "homophobic ***#0l3$" for eating at Chick-fil-a, because . . . neither of us go there to discuss politics, religion, or sexuality, we just go to eat good food . . . and it sounds like you do too. :wink:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Dude, me and @LittleJerry92 have this thing where we both dismiss ourselves as being "homophobic ***#0l3$" for eating at Chick-fil-a, because . . . neither of us go there to discuss politics, religion, or sexuality, we just go to eat good food . . . and it sounds like you do too. :wink:
That's the thing though, it's not just about political views, Chick Fil-A is actively giving money to organizations that harm people, especially youths.
But still, it is good chicken, lol. Imma have to find a recipe and make it at home.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, Hobby Lobby directly endorsed Trump during the election, not to mention they've been busted multiple times for unethical business practices . . . but, they're pretty much the only hobby store that carries the kind of selection of supplies I need for my various different projects, ranging from my SS scale model, to even building sets for MORON LEAGUE 4, so what else can I do?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Chowing down on my own homemade chili. Served with Texas Toast.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That's the thing though, it's not just about political views, Chick Fil-A is actively giving money to organizations that harm people, especially youths.
But still, it is good chicken, lol. Imma have to find a recipe and make it at home.
Snowth already knows this, but I actually got sick and threw up three times after I ate their food last time I went there.

I’m really hoping it was just a case of the particular location (it was at my local mall), because I remember also the last time I ate at that particular chick fil a, my stomach was feeling a bit queezy. But if I get sick at another location then I’m just ever gonna eat there again.