The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I still have yet to set foot in a Chick Fil-A, they haven't come to my neck of the woods yet.
But now they're the #3 fast food chain the the country, behind McDonald's and Wendy's (Burger King is falling behind).
But I can't wait to try it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Tfw, eating Chick Fil-A hurts gay people, especially teenagers and kids, but Chick Fil-A still has amazing chicken and fries.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Had a Costco burger with their delicious French fries and some of mom's spicy ketchup.

As for me, I rank the burger joints as BK first (probably because there's one near the cull de sac community my neighborhood's a part of), McD's second, and Wendy's last because I really don't like their food.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Around here in Northern New Jersey, you have to drive a considerable distance to find a Chick Fil-A or a Waffle House.
However, there's a diner on every corner.

So here's the Lumberjack special: corned beef hash, scrambled eggs, home fries, toast, and coffee. Good anytime day or night.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Had a Costco burger with their delicious French fries and some of mom's spicy ketchup.

As for me, I rank the burger joints as BK first (probably because there's one near the cull de sac community my neighborhood's a part of), McD's second, and Wendy's last because I really don't like their food.
The world's best French fries are the steak fries at Red Robin. They're fatter than BK or McD's, less salt, and free refills with every burger. YUM!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, the norternmost location is in Bethlehem, PA. Still a good hour drive from my house, but worth the trip.

One chain we do have up here is Cluck U Chicken. Very big in college towns. Famous for its hot wings. They have about 15 sauces ranging from mild to extreme. For the hottest one, you have to be over 18 and sign a waiver.

They have a contest. If you can polish off ten of their hottest wings in a half hour, you get your name and picture on their Wall of Flame. Many tried but only a few brave souls have made it.

Me, I like their Nuclear BBQ. Won't burn your mouth but still packs a kick.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Thanks to AOC, I got cauliflower. That will get her bent out of shape.