The Weird Dreams Thread

mariolover

Reaction score
I had a dream once where my dad was secretly gay, and there was a Bible verse in my dream to prove it! 😂😂😂

(Of course, that verse doesn't actually exist and my dad is straight as a rod).

mariolover

Reaction score
One time, I had a dream where I was in school, and they graded us based on the Hindu caste systems!

Brahmins

Sudras

Vaisyas

Kshatriyas

Untouchables

and Outer Darkness/Sons of Perdition (the lowest caste, from Mormonism instead of Hinduism)

I have also had multiple dreams where I ended up converting to Islam and later ended up regretting it. I wonder if those dreams are from Satan or whether I am just having those dreams because I am interested in studying other religions, because in real life I am a Christian and always will be a Christian. I am never going to convert to Islam. When I wake up from those dreams I am instantly a Christian again of course.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
For a little bit of context here, my mom works as a 911 dispatcher. Last night, I had a dream that she was helping to train a new employee who was, wait for it.......E.T.! I guess because of the whole phone home thing from the movie, that little alien was now wanting to be a dispatcher for a living. I guess he'd be an easy one to work with because instead of Earth money which is completely worthless on his planet, you might as well just pay him with Reecee's Pieces that would be enough to make him happy lol.

Isn't that just the weirdest dream ever?