The Weird Dreams Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But this thread is different though. It's not the same as the other one.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
We already have a thread for dreams about Muppets. So here is a thread about weird non-Muppet related dreams. I've had plenty trust me. Here are some examples:

When I was little, I had a dream that I was looking for my juice cup but I accidentally found a pink bunny under my bed.

Also when I was little, I had a dream that I was at Walmart and talking cow showed up. It started making weird noises and singing songs from Muppet Treasure Island. Since this dream isn't technically Muppet related, I posted on this thread anyway.

One night recently, I had a dream that I was outside and saw a creature with the head of a monkey, an elephant's body, and a snake for a tail. I then proceeded to catch it in a Pokeball.

When I was in fifth grade, I dreamt I went on a date with Isabella Garcia Shapiro from Phineas and Ferb.

One night, I had a dream that I went to Comic-Con cosplaying as Steve Smith from American Dad and my friend Kayla cosplayed as Hayley. Weird because we're not brother and sister.

Here are a few snippets of other ones:

-I went to my friend's house, turned on [adult swim] and saw a Sesame Street-style show with swearing and violence. Almost like my subconcious mind's version of Wonder Showzen.
-I met Tara Strong and asked her out on a date. She declined, :frown:.
-My dog could fly.
-The Scooby-Doo gang were real actual people and helped me fight a mummy monster.
-I was a writer for Family Guy.
-I was a developer for World of Warcraft.
-A new Smash Bros. game came out featuring Shrek, Buzz Lightyear, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, :confused:.
-My cat talked to me.
-I was walking through my home town dressed like Mario.
-Brian Griffin from Family Guy was real and I was hanging out with him.
-I was at school and the teacher showed us a YouTube Poop in the middle of class.
-My friend was dressed like Batman (that's really all I remember!)
-I unlocked a "secret character" in Smash Bros. Geno from Super Mario RPG. Too bad that was only a dream, :sigh:.
-It was Christmas in the middle of July.
-I played the role of Austin Powers in a local play.
-I was a Pokemon trainer.
-Bob's Burgers got cancelled. That would be a nightmare, :eek:.
-I found a strange book that looked like Dipper's journal from Gravity Falls.
Here are some more weirdly entertaining dreams I've had in the past:
-My YouTube channel got suspended because I did a skit making fun of Benjamin Franklin (That is by far one of the most bizarre, ridiculous dreams I've ever had. Ben Franklin has been dead for years. There's no way he could see my work and sue me over it for using his likeness without permission lol).
-I was taking a walk outside and the dog from The Jetsons showed up for some reason. Honestly *blushes* I was kinda scared of him when I was little. I'd never seen the show or anything but those old Boomerang bumpers with the dolls made me afraid of that doggie a little.
-Weird Al showed up at my birthday party and put on a mini concert in my backyard. Again, too bad that was just a dream.
-I went down the stairs of my aunt's basement and ended up in a grocery store (That bit of silliness is all I can remember from that bizarre dream)
-Garfield was my actual pet cat, although for some reason Odie didn't appear in this dream but rather my real life dog was still the same one. How come my subconscious mind replaced the cat but not the dog?
-In a very creepypasta-esque scenario, I found a "lost episode" of one of my favorite shows at the time on tape (I forget what show it was). But because of all the creepypastas I read, I decided to not watch it so it doesn't end up ruining my childhood.
-I went to school and everything in the building looked different but in a good way. There were fancy new decorations everywhere, the building was painted beautifully, and everything just seemed new. It's like my dream was an episode of a made up reality show called "Pimp My School".
-My mom and I drove home from somewhere and when we arrived at the house, there were a bunch of Smurfs in our backyard. Not kidding, I actually had that dream. What the smurf was up with that!?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
*BUMP*
I had a WEIRD one last night.

I was in a shopping mall walking around. (I have lots of dreams about being in a mall, and I have no idea why.) I was hungry, so I went to the food court and got a cheeseburger. I started to eat it, but then I saw a sign advertising "Sparkleburgers" (obviously inspired by Glamburgers from Undertale) and "Glitterfries". They were pinkish-purple, kind of like the Pretty Patties from SpongeBob, and had glitter sprinkled on top of them. I thought they looked really good and I wanted to try them, but I had already gotten a regular cheeseburger, and I didn't want to just throw it away.

I walked around the mall to see if anyone was willing to finish off the half-eaten burger, and suddenly, I saw the King of Town from Homestar Runner. I decided to give him the burger, since he would eat anything. Well, okay, I didn't just give the burger to him, I literally shoved it into his mouth. Staying true to his character, he didn't seem to mind this at all. I walked away and said something along the lines of, "Why let good food go to waste when there's King of Town?" With that out of the way, I went to go get a Sparkleburger and some Glitterfries.

The Sparkleburger restaurant was sort of like McDonald's or Burger King, but rather dainty looking with pink and purple decor, and the "Dating Start!" music from Undertale was playing in the background on a loop. (Not sure what it is with my mind and Undertale.) I went up to the counter, only to find the Flower Scouts from Camp Camp running the restaurant. (Why they would be running their own restaurant, when they're not old nor responsible enough, is beyond me. But I guess anything is possible in dreams.) I got my food and sat down at a table, and for some reason, the Flower Scouts stopped working and joined me with their own food. As we were eating, Edward Pikeman (also from Camp Camp) showed up, but I can't remember what he said or did. As it turned out, I was the last customer before closing time, because when I walked out, most stores in the mall had their lights turned off and were closed for the day.

Then, it cut to this scene where I was in a big, empty field that was partially covered in snow. I ran across the field, looking for... something. I found this small area of trees and bushes in the middle of the field, and there was a wolf sitting there. He was friendly, though, because I was able to talk to him and even pet him before he ran off. Then, I looked back to the field, and out of nowhere, there were construction workers building something. One of the workers saw me, and looked confused. I told him that I was from the future and that I could travel through time. (Perhaps I had somehow gone back in time to when some building was being built?) Then the dream ended, and I woke up.

Yeah... I dunno. My dreams tend to be really weird.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
*BUMP*
I had a WEIRD one last night.

I was in a shopping mall walking around. (I have lots of dreams about being in a mall, and I have no idea why.) I was hungry, so I went to the food court and got a cheeseburger. I started to eat it, but then I saw a sign advertising "Sparkleburgers" (obviously inspired by Glamburgers from Undertale) and "Glitterfries". They were pinkish-purple, kind of like the Pretty Patties from SpongeBob, and had glitter sprinkled on top of them. I thought they looked really good and I wanted to try them, but I had already gotten a regular cheeseburger, and I didn't want to just throw it away.

I walked around the mall to see if anyone was willing to finish off the half-eaten burger, and suddenly, I saw the King of Town from Homestar Runner. I decided to give him the burger, since he would eat anything. Well, okay, I didn't just give the burger to him, I literally shoved it into his mouth. Staying true to his character, he didn't seem to mind this at all. I walked away and said something along the lines of, "Why let good food go to waste when there's King of Town?" With that out of the way, I went to go get a Sparkleburger and some Glitterfries.

The Sparkleburger restaurant was sort of like McDonald's or Burger King, but rather dainty looking with pink and purple decor, and the "Dating Start!" music from Undertale was playing in the background on a loop. (Not sure what it is with my mind and Undertale.) I went up to the counter, only to find the Flower Scouts from Camp Camp running the restaurant. (Why they would be running their own restaurant, when they're not old nor responsible enough, is beyond me. But I guess anything is possible in dreams.) I got my food and sat down at a table, and for some reason, the Flower Scouts stopped working and joined me with their own food. As we were eating, Edward Pikeman (also from Camp Camp) showed up, but I can't remember what he said or did. As it turned out, I was the last customer before closing time, because when I walked out, most stores in the mall had their lights turned off and were closed for the day.

Then, it cut to this scene where I was in a big, empty field that was partially covered in snow. I ran across the field, looking for... something. I found this small area of trees and bushes in the middle of the field, and there was a wolf sitting there. He was friendly, though, because I was able to talk to him and even pet him before he ran off. Then, I looked back to the field, and out of nowhere, there were construction workers building something. One of the workers saw me, and looked confused. I told him that I was from the future and that I could travel through time. (Perhaps I had somehow gone back in time to when some building was being built?) Then the dream ended, and I woke up.

Yeah... I dunno. My dreams tend to be really weird.
Wow, that's a lot of pop culture references in one dream. Sounds like your dreams are being written by Seth MacFarlane now lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
-I met Tara Strong and asked her out on a date. She declined, :frown:.
That was going on in the back of my mind when I met her last month. :shifty:

But in seriousness, I'm gonna be honest - I've had sexual dreams of some of my good real life friends who are female and in my mind, I'm enjoying the moment, but when I wake up, it just feels so awkward. Like, I feel dirty and want to take a shower afterwards.

And since you brought it up - the same also goes for actors that I respect as people and had the opportunity to meet.

I think it's just a sign my mind likes to troll me. :stick_out_tongue:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
That was going on in the back of my mind when I met her last month. :shifty:

But in seriousness, I'm gonna be honest - I've had sexual dreams of some of my good real life friends who are female and in my mind, I'm enjoying the moment, but when I wake up, it just feels so awkward. Like, I feel dirty and want to take a shower afterwards.
I've never had any sexual dreams believe it or not.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had one dream a couple weeks ago that there were two talking panda bears living in our house. They hated me for some reason. The pandas would always do things like deliberately trip me with their giant paws, insult me for no reason, and jump out behind me in an attempt to scare me. It was extremely weird and made no sense.