The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

aebthegofer

Reaction score
While my brother and his wife were on their honeymoon, I took it upon myself to shivaree their house.:halo: I just got a text from him; they found the rice in the bed sheets! And I figure I'll get another text from him tomorrow when they open their kitchen cabinets! *starts whistling like she had nothing to do with taking all the labels off the canned goods*

~Aeb:wink:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is familiar with a dance called 'The Whip' and, after you 'Whip' you do the 'Nae Nae' and, well, a few weeks ago a snippet of this video surfaced as a vine clip but, this is the entire thing and, the people at this Six Flags dancing around in the Looney Tune suits is just perfection:

oh geez not this song , lol the littlest one out of two of my nephews gets on his mothers phone, and plays this song to death. I'm like ahh! enough already.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
the way that scooter said no, when piggy asked everyone did her new look make her look young in the swan song episode. the tone of his voice when he said it priceless lol .

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone see the new 75th anniversary Peanut M&M's bags?

I was rummaging around a box of them at the grocery store and I swear the things get scarier looking the further back you go. Of course, I stumbled across one (and I'm ticked I can't find it online) where the Peanut M&M was a (and this is the most family friendly way I can put this) elongated round shape, stretched out to look like... a rude looking gourd that looks like something I can't say here, but you can make the guess.

And I busted up laughing.

Luke kun

Reaction score

I'm a very bad person for thinking this is funny. The screaming. I woke up at 4am and couldn't stop laughing. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now they're doing a biopic for Tonya Harding, of all people. The only thing that would be more ridiculous than this is if they did a 3D concert movie for Leif Garrett. "Ooh! I can just reach out and touch his bandana!"