1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

You know you have a weird sense of humor when you can't stop cracking up at something like this.

Good god, I forgot about how unintentionally hilarious this song is. I especially love the "We are melk frum WISCYAAAANSEEEN." and the "Mmmmm, [seductive voice] bread."

3. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Ahh I loved that song! "SPAGHETTI FROM ROOOOMME!"

"And don't forget the sometimes food."

MikaelaMuppet and ConsummateVs like this.
  4. ConsummateVs

I thought it was just as funny when I was younger. I specifically remember, more than anything else from Sid the Science Kid, having the episode the song is from recorded onto our DVR, and rewinding it over and over again. I think my mom found the song amusing, too.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the day it becomes a big meme. I mean, STSK is already a popular show in the meme community, and that food song has tons of meme potential.

5. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

6. LittleJerry92

I give them props for putting in some stereotypical humor (the Wiscaaaaaaansin part has me laughing).

MikaelaMuppet and ConsummateVs like this.
  7. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

At the family get-together on xmas eve, my nephew made a meat house. Yep. Tiny cottage made out of salami and toothpicks. As the "meat house" has been a running joke between us for a while, this was perfect. He of course paraded it around the house and we offered suggestions for meat real estate marketing.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  8. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Anyone else remember that funny scream from Woody in the first Toy Story film when he was burning from the magnifying glass? XD

9. LittleJerry92

That was one of the few things I remember that scared me as a kid the first time I saw Toy Story (the others being the creepy “toys” and Scud the dog).

10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Watching a Dr. Rabbit YouTube Poop yesterday that I find to be a classic.

11. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

ANIMANIACS!!! Yes! Let's not forget this classic by Yakko.

12. ConsummateVs

[​IMG]
    This is an ad I saw on KimCartoon. Don't you just love that Engrish? :laugh:

Froggy Fool and Any Del like this.
  13. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Wha???????????

14. LittleJerry92

That would have caught my eye more if they put Ino as the thumbnail.

But Hinata certainly has a nice rack. :shifty:

Any Del likes this.
  15. LittleJerry92

So um....

Let’s just say the MuppetCentral discord got....... very interesting today. So to say.

You guys want to explain? @gavry3? @Froggy Fool?

Froggy Fool likes this.
  16. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

no

17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

According to Jerry, I was too busy fapping to Jeanette to pay attention.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  18. LittleJerry92

[​IMG]

Froggy Fool and D'Snowth like this.
  19. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Donald Trump was on Family Guy tonight and it was hilarious!

The Trump episode was probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Some of the gags were simply awesome!

Any Del likes this.
  20. LittleJerry92

It was only a matter of time before Family Guy made fun of him, especially with how liberal Seth McFarlane is.

Can’t wait to see Trump’s twitter tantrum to this. :D

Flaky Pudding likes this.