The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

tutter_fan

Reaction score
And then the day before, I went to a friend's house and met one of the sweetest brownish tiger cats I've ever met. His name is Tucker, but I call him Tuckster, Tucky, love-bug, among many other names. He loves attention, and he adores tummy rubs, loves to give kisses, will sit in your lap for hours on end if you let him, and even though he does have his front claws, he rarely uses them. He's very playful too!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing a fake COSMOPOLITAN magazine cover with Christina Hendricks that I wish I could share here but I know that I can't because it would probably get nuked . . . but let's just say it accurately satires these fashion and style magazine covers perfectly.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Went to check in on my aunt Loxie, and her cat Boo Boo, and sure enough, Boo Boo was waiting for me! I'm really the only person (besides my aunt Loxie) that Boo Boo will hang out with. He's got a kittenish type meow, but he makes up for that with a HUGE loud purr. He's very insisting on having me pet him, and every time I see him, he runs up to me and starts chirping at me like he hasn't seen me in ages! He's such a nice cat, even if he is standoffish with other people. He sure loves tummy rubs. He'll sit on my lap, and in some cases, he'll give me a cute look, come up to me, and give me kisses. He really loves having his cheeks rubbed. He'll sometimes look at me and chirp at me as if to say "Hey Nate, you haven't petted me in a while! How come?!"

I've been part of his life for a few years now (as far as visiting him during my stay in Mobridge), but last May I moved to Mobridge, and this handsome, BIG, heavy black cat has been an essential part of my life! I take time out of my own schedule several times during most months of the year to hang out with him ever since I've moved, and he adores me so much. We both love each other, and the way he asks me for attention makes me laugh so much!!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At the risk of drudging up the old Ernie and Bert gay controversy, the Ernie and Bert/Village People Y.M.C.A. mashup on YT is hilarious.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
My friend sometimes comes up with some very,,,, interesting expressions. (English is her second language.) Today she broke up a chocolate bunny, set it on the table for everyone to share, and said, "Anyone want some bunny butt?"

~Aeb:wink: