The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom has been watching so much The Marvelous Miss Maizel lately that she's developed a habit of accidentally saying Jewish slang in casual conversation because she hears it so much on the show. It's always funny to hear because she has NEVER talked like that before in her life lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I discovered a hilarious YouTuber named Rucka Rucka Ali who does twisted song parodies. Most of them are extremely NSFW and so the only one I'm going to post for an example is this:

Keep in mind though that this video isn't completely clean by any stretch of the imagination, it still has profanity (including one use of the word "n*gga") and just general adult humor but compared to Rucka's other videos I think this one is probably the least inappropriat.e

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm still not a fan of Robot Chicken anymore but my friend (who does still enjoy the show) sent me this clip earlier today and I'll admit, it actually made me laugh pretty hard:

Be honest here, if The Matrix was real we would ALL abuse that technology to learn all kinds of pointless skills just for fun lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Watching popular YouTube reactors react to YouTube Poops that people made of THEM! My favorite is when Charmx reacts to a YTP titled "Charmx is a pedophile", he actually took it surprisingly well despite the title lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another weirdo I don't even know blocking me on Twitter because I pointed out the only reason the right likes Kayne West (a black guy) is because he's spent four years ***-kissing Trump, and that if he didn't, they'd see him as nothing more than another thug threatening America's whiteness.

Oh, and the weirdo who blocked me apparently was a black guy, but I guess he must be conservative if he thinks it's racist of me to point out the right's blatant racism.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My only guess he probably thought you were over generalizing the black race right there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, that's the right's mentality on their race.

Then again, that's also their usual response as well: "No, you're the racist one for thinking we're racist!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unfortunately in the end, we live in a society where giving someone criticism if they’re a person of color, especially black, and you’re white automatically gives you the unfair disadvantage of being labeled a racist because of white people having white skin privilege and a good portion being racist to poc.

I’m not saying none of this is an issue honestly but there are moments where you just gotta realize your race isn’t gonna get your out of a tight situation if you know you effed up or made a fool of yourself.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently discovered the 90s Australian puppet show Ferals on YouTube, it's really funny. The humor is quite dark but still hilarious. My favorite character is Mixy, the little pink bunny. Something about her just makes me laugh.