The Tie That Binds

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Beth... Could you please PM me? Got something I want to ask, and I think it better to talk it privately so as not to spoil what could be the start of a nice little surprise.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
BUMP

Ok, I'm shameful. Just not sure if everyone got to read the end, and I want everyone to read the end before I post the beginning of the next one. :smile:

Leyla

Reaction score
I've read it! I loved this story! Rowlf's family is really great and I liked the interation with Piggy and Wanda shared, particularly how you flipped Piggy's advicing giving around.

Very much looking forward to story three! (Now I have to go back and read story one!)

christyb

Reaction score
*lets out a long held breath*

Wow was that a lot to catch up on! First off I need to tell you how much I loved the Nurse Christy. You didn't know this but my Mother is a retired nurse. So that was a very special moment. I loved it. The rest of the story. Man it was great! I can't wait for the final part of the fabulous triliogy.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BETH! I'm here I'm here!!! It was FABULOUS!! I LOVED IT! It was so heartfelt! Love loved loved it! (((HUGS)))

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Loved this story... And I hope others who find it will enjoy it also... This is where Wanda and Rowlf's relationship starts to take a turn for the better, and it sets up the dual dilemas in the other story that's in need of updates.

3 terrific tales so far.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This was a great sequel Beth.

My favourite parts were the cameo of Bob from Sesame Street, the subtle reference to Steve Whitmire in naming the character Dr. Whitmere after him and the way Rowlf broke the ice with Moe by visiting him in his Dr.Bob identity.

I shall enjoy reading the next installment in a little while. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks Marty! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I recently re-read this one myself in going back to do a little research for story five and I also love the scene with Bob. I mean I know I wrote it, but I remember at the time thinking that maybe it didn't fit but when I read it again I decided it actually worked quite well.

Oh a little secret, of the five stories, this one is my favorite. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh a little secret, of the five stories, this one is my favorite. :smile:
Well Beth normally I would say as a friend your secret is safe with me but since anyone can read your post it isn't really strictly a secret is it?:wink:

You are a good writer and that's no secret of course.:big_grin: