The Swedish Chef

BorkBork

Reaction score
well, there was a guy on swedish tv, looking a bit like the chef, that told the story and said that it was him :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by BorkBork
well, there was a guy on swedish tv, looking a bit like the chef, that told the story and said that it was him :smile:
Did this guy have eyes?

Salmoto

Reaction score
Snuffy has a real name because from his debut people called him "Mr. Snuffalupagus." Later it was reavealed sometime in the mid 80s, (I remember cause I saw the episode when it aired as a little tot) That his name was "Snuffy." Therefore his full name is "Snuffy Snuffalupagus." Bringing in the Henson tripple whammy here since Snuffy's first name matches his last name and it describes what it is.

As for all those monsters being realted. Alot of them are blue with similar kinds of fuzzy fur. (Harry is an exception, since in recent years his fur has got more prickly.) Kinda makes you wonder.....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I remember some fat German Chef (he constantly huffed and puffed while talking) on a show called Grill Masters or something (on PBS last year) and during the closing credits, he walked out into a feild and did a dorky dance with Spatulas. In many ways, that reminded me of the Chef. He actually looked like he could be a puppet.... I wish I taped it. Maybe the answer lays in playing it in slow mo!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
Snuffy has a real name because from his debut people called him "Mr. Snuffalupagus." Later it was reavealed sometime in the mid 80s, (I remember cause I saw the episode when it aired as a little tot) That his name was "Snuffy." Therefore his full name is "Snuffy Snuffalupagus."
I always thought his name was Alluicious (pronounced All-oo-ish-yous, I don't know the exact spelling) Least that's what I remmeber.

I left Count out because I knew his whole name was Count VonCount (Like Jean ValJean, perhaps). But I'll take back Cookie. Cookie could be soemones name (maybe if their parents are really cruel or have a bad sense of Humor). But other than that, most of it does exist like Piggy's name (which, in another post, is revealed to be Piggy Lee).

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Yes, Mr. Snuffleupagus' name is Alouiscious....tough to spell, I don't think I did it right!!
Snuffy is just a nickname....on that note, I have a friend whose last name is Hatton; we all call her Hattie just as a nickname. I believe that is the context in which Mr. S. is called Snuffy.

Jim

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hate to be a repeat, but you're exactly right with Snuffy's name: It's Allou...Aliou..that long "A" word.

FOZ

rowf2755

Reaction score
fluffmuppet said:
Yeerrr guuoorsh heeer, deeuuum, dedeeshka duu. Ieeebur deroor iehroom, Bork Bork Bork!

I couldn't resist! I love it when he sings that!!!! LOL!

~fluff~
I Am With You! :smile: I LOVE It When He Sings That Song Too!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Some one finally said it. I thought I was going to have to look up that name for Snuffy. As well as Alice. Her name is Alice (that A word) Snuffleupagus. Thats what I remember Snuffy calling her one time or that is someone calling Alice that.