The Seventh (Somewhat) Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2011

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I have a question about voting categories (if you're still taking them that is). Would it be at all possible to consider an award for an MC puppeteer? there's just always some fun stuff going on in that area and I didn't see anything for it on the original list.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have a question about voting categories (if you're still taking them that is). Would it be at all possible to consider an award for an MC puppeteer? there's just always some fun stuff going on in that area and I didn't see anything for it on the original list.
You know that is something that has been bugging me for some time. We have a lot of talented puppeters and puppet builders on the forum and they have there little section at the bottem of the forum and they don't get reconized for the awesome work they do.

On a side note DW I think the new e-mail is great. you might need to send a link and such to Arron he was going to be co-hosting with me, but I have not heard much from him since we caned it.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I also concur with the puppetry suggestions - there's a whole subforum for it, lots of talent in terms of puppeteers and builders and it's actually one of the best overall puppetry forums on the web.

dwmckim

Reaction score
New thread

Okay, revised information on this year's awards are now at http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=52621

Extended deadlines for voting, new email address for ballots and some great new categories based on the wonderful feedback provided here. Please move discussion about this year's awards to the new thread to avoid confusion.

(Can a mod also give the new thread a "sticky"?)

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PRAWNCRACKER FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT WITH THE AWARDS THROUGH THE YEARS!

dwmckim

Reaction score
New thread

Okay, revised information on this year's awards are now at http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=52621

Extended deadlines for voting, new email address for ballots and some great new categories based on the wonderful feedback provided here. Please move discussion about this year's awards to the new thread to avoid confusion.

(Can a mod also give the new thread a "sticky"?)

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PRAWNCRACKER FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT WITH THE AWARDS THROUGH THE YEARS!