The Score Released to video and DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
THE SCORE, directed by Frank Oz has been released for home audiences, and has been chosen as Ebert and Roper's "Thumbs Up video" for the week. The DVD will (like all DVD's) feature commentary. This one has Frank Oz! It's important to us Muppet fans because it's the reason why he's only on a few episodes of Sesame. And here's a little bit of trivia. Marlon Brando has been known to be very temermental and annoying when it comes to filming projects (when you're that great an actor, you can be as annoying as you want to a director!). Throughout the project, Brando kept calling Oz by the name of one of his Muppet characters, Miss Piggy.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Yeah, the DVD came out last year but I still haven't picked it up. Frank's commentaries are always great, I look forward to it. Have you listened to it yet?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sigh... here's my secret shame... I don't have a DVD player...YET!!!!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Drtooth

...but now that you've told us, it's no longer a secret so you've now won half the battle...

Now just work on the shame part, and you'll either have a DVD Player, or at least a free toaster or a newfound sense of enlightenment.