The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Back in my school years, if you can dial back as far as from 1974 to 1986, there was no diagnosis for depression or learning disorders, let
alone cures for them.
You were pretty much left to keep up, or fall behind. I managed to squeeze through. Barely. Passed everything, except sucked at math.
I wonder how I'd fare now, or how some of you would've fared 30 years ago. Any better? Worse? Same? Different? Or is that left up to The Ages?
Dude, I probably would have just dropped out of school had I been born around that time. Like, you have no idea how much that learning disabled school saved my life. I was doing pretty terrible in 5th grade before transferring over. I think I would have had to repeat that grade if I didn't take summer school.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually remember when fast food establishments actually had three drive-thru windows . . . like today, the first window was to pay for your order, and the last window was where you picked up your order, but I can't remember what the second window was for . . . and I guess that explains why they eventually did away with it.

Schfifty

Reaction score
But isn't VHS generally an analog format, though? This is pretty much a digital age now...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I never thought about it, but I guess stuff like that is probably going to get bigger again due to nostalgia.

On a similar note, I saw this video recently:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The last time I was going to Blockbuster, it was 2011. And I'm pretty sure it's out of business now.