The RHLC!

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Ahhh I'm so happy that his cameo was posted. I've always wanted to see it :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Can't find any details on the news that's put us all here in a black funk.

*Buys some chocolate-coffee chip muffins at the HV bakery, not sure if it'd be the Muff YN Fluff or Upper Crust.
*Has :batty: :smirk: :fishy: :crazy: :sing: and :search: add their signatures to the card, then leaves the package to be delivered up to Muppeteer Heaven for Jerry now that he's joined his daughter.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, everyone - yes, I know, I kind of zip in and out again only occasionally now. It's cause of the usual stuff - life, work, school.

There's a story I'd love to share with everyone. My mom told me that on Halloween, this one group of trick-or-treaters came to the door. The group included a 12-year-old girl - and as Mom was giving out candy, the girl looked over my mom's shoulder and cried out in delight, "Richard Hunt!"

You see, before we mailed out the AIDS quilt panel for Richard, we had my dad take a photo of it. And we blew it up to 2 feet by one foot, framed it and hung it up on the wall over the staircase - next to a Muppet poster. And Mom let the girl come in and take a closer look at the photo. She was a big fan of Richard and the Muppets, and Mom said the girl mentioned she would be going to a Muppet convention fairly soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. Is that Erin? Popping back into the RHLC? Now when the
Muppeteer that Richard took under his wing back at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade so many years ago has unfortunately resigned from Sesame Street.

*Is glad that Erin came back, smiles at the Halloween story, leaves a mug of hot chocolate.
*Hope you found the haunter write-up I sent for your review, and happy belated birthday.

Skye

Reaction score
This afternoon, I got the chance to listen to "Six String Orchestra" again for the first time in quite a while... and *sigh* Richard (and Scooter) are so adorable!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This afternoon, I got the chance to listen to "Six String Orchestra" again for the first time in quite a while... and *sigh* Richard (and Scooter) are so adorable!
Hi again Skye! I should really listen to it again as well, ahh so many memories, hehe.

Skye

Reaction score
Hi heralde! :smile: Yeah, I have been re-visiting a lot of Muppet and Fraggle Rock music today. Losing myself in the beauty and the fun of it all. :smile: As you can see from my signature, I am listening to John Denver and the Muppets right now. Looove "The Peace Carol"!

I'm on "Little Saint Nick" right now... such a great rendition!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
As you can see from my signature, I am listening to John Denver and the Muppets right now. Looove "The Peace Carol"!
The Peace Carol is my absolute favourite from that album!! Just hearing John Denver and Scooter/Richard singing together is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. It makes me want to go and sing it in front of an audience, but I don't think I'd ever get the nerve haha.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I love "The Peace Carol", too. While we're on the subject of Muppet songs featuring Richard, another one of my favorite Richard Hunt songs is "Letter B". Richard's imitation of Paul McCartney is spot on, in fact, the song got me interested in the music of The Beatles. I think I'd agree with everyone else here, Richard is among the best singers of the Muppet performers.