The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
no one knows! it's lost in time! guess there's only one thing to do, buy a time machine and check for ourselves... or find a way to ask Richard... though if we COULD do that, i think he'll give us a tall tale and not the truth... i'll get to work on the time machine :eek::confused:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
A time machine sounds cool - just watch out for the Morlocks. (Paging Mr. Wells...)

Some of the press releases also like to say that Richard, "whose arm had never hoisted anything more exotic than a basketball..." had never done anything in puppetry before coming to the Muppets. But we all know that Richard had been working with puppets since he was a kid.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Time machine you say? Why don't we dial the year we want to go to instead. Just remember to have exact change, it's a toll going through the Circuits of Time.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I wonder if you can get E-Z Pass for the machine instead? It's certainly useful around here with all the toll roads we've got...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno, I'll have Uncle D ask the Reaper. He's already mourning the death of that pun which seems to have gone over everybody else's heads.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
no one knows! it's lost in time! guess there's only one thing to do, buy a time machine and check for ourselves... or find a way to ask Richard... though if we COULD do that, i think he'll give us a tall tale and not the truth... i'll get to work on the time machine :eek::confused:
You know, speaking of time travel, I had the most bizarre dream - but bizarre in a good way - a few nights back. I was talking to Richard on the phone - he was overseas working on TMS, so it was a transatlantic call. We chatted about the Muppets, our respective jobs, things like that.

The thing was, on his end it was 1980 or 1981, and on my end it was 2010. Talk about a real bend in the space-time continuum. :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Jumping jiggowatts! We've got to go back to 1985 Erin! *Dramatic theme starts playing.
:eek: Me mee meever mee mo meeighty mai.
What's that Beaker? We don't have nough road to get up to 88? Ha!
Roads... Where we're going, we don't need roads.
:confused: But we might need a road map, so let's pull over and ask for directions.
:embarrassed: enters, giving bad directions on how to get from here to eternity, which is a different movie altogether.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Jumping jiggowatts! We've got to go back to 1985 Erin! *Dramatic theme starts playing.
:eek: Me mee meever mee mo meeighty mai.
What's that Beaker? We don't have nough road to get up to 88? Ha!
Roads... Where we're going, we don't need roads.
lol, nice. i wanted to make a 'back to the future' reference asking if anyone had a flux capacitor lying around... does anyone have a flux capacitor lying around? :confused:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fluxcapacitor? No... :insatiable" ate it after we used it to rescue Big Bird from the Sleaze Bros.
Would you accept a donation from Mr. Fusion instead?