The Replica Report

muppetperson

Reaction score
Have members who signed up with the Master Replicas Collectors Society been getting The Replica Report as part of their membership deal?
I havent been receiving it and arent getting response from Customer Service.
If people are getting the replica Report, has it had a profile on how they made the Kermit Replica? If so, could someone please email it to me?PM me for my email address.Thanks.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I signed up for the Collector's Society and I never heard anything about a Replica Report.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
On the online info form at MR, it had all the features of what you get for your 2006 membership and amongst it is- Quarterly editions of the exclusive Replica Report, featuring exclusive content.Elsewhere, they said that The Replica Report would show how they made their replicas.Has noone received any Replica Reports?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG Earl is BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, the topic at hand. I signed up early last year (for the Kermit discount, the only one I even used :smirk: ), and for the entire year, I got 1 Replica Report.

I'll see if I still have it saved somewhere, & if I do, I'll send it to you both.

Cheers all, and "Welcome Back Kress"!!!
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I found it!! PM sent muppetperson. Earl, please let me know if you'd like it as well, and I can send it out to you too!

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

EDIT: I meant to just edit my post above, sorry 'bout the double posting!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for the Replica Report, Anthony.It is a shame that they didnt do a photo story on the "insides" of kermit.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hey KermieBaby

I also signed up and used only the discount for Kermit but I don't ever remember receiving the Replica Report. If you could send it to me as well I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all-

We DID put out out one edition of the Replica Report earlier this year, and the next one should be coming sometime in the next week or so (since we extended the 2006 membership through March of 07, if you're a 06 member, you will receive this one!) Although, I am sorry to report, Kermit is not featured in this one.

2007 members of the MR Collectors Society will receive 4 (in addition to the one I just mentioned) -- in March, June, September, and December. Plus, for 07 members, we've done away with coupons & everyone gets a blanket 10% off of all regular (i.e. non-exclusive) items that we sell.

Let me know if anyone has any more questions -- and pop on over to the new MasterReplicas.com to chat about Muppet replicas in our forum!

Travis

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Hi Anthony!

Yes, I would like a copy of the Replica Report that you got. I also finally took some pictures of my Kermit and will try to post them this week.

Aside to Travis:

Last year's deal of $50 off of Kermit is a much better deal for Muppet fans than this year's deal. Under the old system, we got the Collector's Society memebership for $10. ($60 membership minus $50 saved on Kermit). Under the new system, we would only get $20 off Kermit. So, unless you plan on buying a lot of stuff from MR, the Collector's Society membership doesn't make much sense.

:stick_out_tongue: