The Pets Thread

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I have 2 cats. I have Nuby (He's black with a widdle white ring on his tail), and Chico (male orange/white tabby) (I think he's 11 or 12 years old. Not sure how old Nuby is!)

Both of them are friendly. Nuby's the friendliest of the 2, and he loves to do one thing that most cats don't do: give kitty hugs! :smile: It makes me laugh when he hugs me, and he loves to talk, and loves to give kisses too. He loves to lick me all over, except on my hair! He will knead on me or whomever he's closest to when he's happy, and he is playful.

Chico's got more of a laid back personality.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I have 2 cats. I have Nuby (He's black with a widdle white ring on his tail), and Chico (male orange/white tabby) (I think he's 11 or 12 years old. Not sure how old Nuby is!)

Both of them are friendly. Nuby's the friendliest of the 2, and he loves to do one thing that most cats don't do: give kitty hugs! :smile: It makes me laugh when he hugs me, and he loves to talk, and loves to give kisses too. He loves to lick me all over, except on my hair! He will knead on me or whomever he's closest to when he's happy, and he is playful.

Chico's got more of a laid back personality.
Very cute!:smile:

Faylo

Reaction score
I have a almost 10-month old sable-grey Pomeranian, Leia!
I also have two female cockatiels named Heidi and Hayley. They're about 5 years old. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, first of all let me say that I really love all animals, but as far as the age-old cat Vs. dog argument goes I am definately a huge cat person!
:smile:

As for my own pets, I have a mixed-breed dog named Bella, and a loveable kitty named Beth, (no Beth, I didn't name her after you.)
:crazy: She's my baby!

Davina

Reaction score
Hey.. we currently have 18 pet mice.. though they are all getting old and dying off now..
and then dogs...
Pepe is our little female pommie.. (she's my avatar..)
Willow is my step daughter's jack russell terrier

Rocky was our little male pommie, but he passed away last month from kidney failure. He was 10+ yrs old...

and then today we just got our new little pommie pup.. we weren't planning on getting one this soon, but he just kind of fell into our laps.. we haven't decided on a name for him yet..

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've never had a pet before, but I really want one someday.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, that's a shame. You've missed out my friend!
:smile: What would you like?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I do feel like I kinda missed out, but I would really like cat!:smile:

stardustdanny

Reaction score
Wow its nice to here about all of your pets. I have a few myself. Ok.. I have a dog Nalu, (age:6) two cats Timmy and Tia, (Timmy is 8 and Tia is 17) a turttle named Squrttle and three birdsFrom biggest to smallest) Peaches, Feebe,and Suzzie-Q. I also had a dog that passed away from cancer last summer and a ginny-pig that passed away about three/four munths ago=(. So be good to your pets and love them lots because they love you.:wink:.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I have a crazy, lazy cat named Charlie.. she doesn't do much except sleep, eat, and keep me awake all night.. she's black and white and almost 10 years old (in mid-July :excited: ).. she sleeps on the heater vent in the winter, and she's adopted an Amazon.com box as her new home :smile: