The Pets Thread

Pork

Reaction score
We had a fish called speedy and it jummped out of the fish tank and died.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
While we're on the subject of goldfishes, I forgot to mention I too once had a goldfish, his name was Rascal, and rightfully named so, he was a VERY aggressive fish, if we ever tried to bring any other fish home, he'd literary try to eat them! He bit chunks of scales off of their sides and so we eventually gave up trying to bring home more fish.

I'm sure that was one fish who went straight to **** in a handbasket.
Man! Either pets just don't lie you, or you just have the worst luck with pets, don't you? Either way, you seem to always have trouble with those crazy pets of yours dint you?:stick_out_tongue:

We had a fish called speedy and it jumped out of the fish tank and died.
Wow! That's so tragic!:eek:

Pork

Reaction score
I don't really remember it cause I was only little, but I got told later. We also had a clown fish (called clowny) a blue tang (which we just called blue tang) a box fish (called Moses) an angel fish a moon rass and two gramma fish.

minidoozer

Reaction score
I have two tiny cute little hamsters called George and Ikaros. George is named partly after the guy who killed the dragon and partly after George Square in Glasgow just because no one knows who that's named after. Ikaros is the Danish spelling of the name of the guy who flew into the sun :stick_out_tongue:
Here's a picture of the two little cuties. George is the one to the left and Ikaros is to the right :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, those are such cute hamsters! That you for sharing them!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man! Either pets just don't lie you, or you just have the worst luck with pets, don't you?
Wait... you mean I have a CHOICE?

The only pet I had that really liked me was another little bunny I had named Desi (who we also got a mate for named Lucy), and he'd literally rush up to the cage and press himself up against the wire whenever I'd come out wanting me to scoop him up and give him some of that good, good lovin'. Then Lucy began to love him a little too much and accidentally killed him trying to make babies.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, that's more than I personally needed to know. But, honestly, what a way to go, am I right?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd should think so, when I really think about... but it's awkwardyardly sad to think about it, so I try not to.

*Sigh* the only animal who ever really loved me...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wait... you mean I have a CHOICE?

The only pet I had that really liked me was another little bunny I had named Desi (who we also got a mate for named Lucy), and he'd literally rush up to the cage and press himself up against the wire whenever I'd come out wanting me to scoop him up and give him some of that good, good lovin'. Then Lucy began to love him a little too much and accidentally killed him trying to make babies.
Wow! that's so depressing on so many levels!:eek: