The only Muppets to appear in all 8 movies.

golden teeth

Reaction score
To Boppity-Rowlf didn't speak in Muppets Christmas Carol. He made a noise in Muppet Treasure Islnad, so i guess that counts. He didn't talk in MWoO

Poor :sympathy: . Being misused so much.

BEAR

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
To Boppity-Rowlf didn't speak in Muppets Christmas Carol. .

Yes but there were a couple great close ups of him playing piano and looking right at "the camera" and smiling. Though he sadly didn't speak, it was a wonderful moment.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Yeah. It was a good cameo. He kind of had the same role as the Electric mayhem in that film (other than Animal, there were great close ups, but I don't believe any of them talked other than Animal)

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Boppity said:
Eddie is a little muppet that lives in my head and inserts himself into every muppet thing bar a few, He is that cute thing from the start of MCC that eats bread on a big arch thing,
He often replaces Bean Bunny, Robin the Frog (apart from Kermit scenes etc.) and that cat (forgot the name) backstage in later eps of TMS.

He appears
in TMM *In the cinema and gets blown up by Crazy Harry and flies into Scooters Popcorn, Then at the interval bit where Swedish chef messes it up he says " We're all Doomed!" and At the crowd scene.

in MGC He is in the Hapiness Hotel and has some lines in the song.

in MTM he is somwhere but I havent seen this before so I don't know where exactly.

in...I'm going to start a thread about this.

Boppity
Please do, we are talking about the truth not any false things. :zany:

golden teeth

Reaction score
Yeah. WHo is that Muppet? Hes in the movies you said he was...I just watched TMM and TGMC and he was in both of them...but who is he? :confused:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
Yeah. WHo is that Muppet? Hes in the movies you said he was...I just watched TMM and TGMC and he was in both of them...but who is he? :confused:
The one Boppitty is talking about? It's just some character he made up. :sympathy:

BEAR

Reaction score
golden teeth said:
If the character was made up from Boppity's imagination, how could you see it?:confused:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
BEAR said:
If the character was made up from Boppity's imagination, how could you see it?:confused:
I think he's probablly talking about the muppet Boppity.