The Nostalgia Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
LIBERTY'S KIDS? I think it occasionally would pop up on local Christian channels and such.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, yes. Granted, the animation, at times, could be kind of disorienting, but the show itself wasn't half bad. In fact, IIRC, one of the kids who used to voice Arthur was the voice of Jester.
Couple of voice actors actually.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On a recent episode of Robot Chicken, they did a sketch about one of my forgotten childhood memories:Harriet the Spy. It was one of those childhood things that I'd forgotten about enitrely somehow. When I first saw the sketch, I was like
"Huh, this looks mildly familiar. What are they referencing here?"
but when I heard them refer to the main character as Harriet, I was like
"Oh my gosh, I remember her!". The reason I loved that movie as a kid was because of the edgier humor that was often used. It was one of those PG films that REALLY pushed their PG rating. If they took it any further, it probably would've ended up PG-13.
I love the part where she says "Noper doper" btw. I've been saying that a lot lately thanks to this clip lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although I never watched it as a kid, I get that nostalgic feeling whenever I see Gumby as I have a very vivid memory that relates to the character. I can clearly remember one time years ago, my Dad and I were at the movie store (remember when those still existed?) and I saw a picture of a cute looking clay character on a movie poster. I asked Dad,
"Who's that green guy?" and he started telling me all about Gumby and his horse Pokey. I find it crazy that I can actually remember that entire conversation pretty much 100 percent.

Little Robin

Reaction score
does anyone here remember the shows "Dragon Tales" and "Sagwa"?
I do indeed remember these shows.

Recently, including as I type this, I've been getting my nostalgia on with Rugrats, Hey Arnold and Doug on TeenNick at night.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I have a lot of nostalgia for the game WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ because it was one of the first video games I ever played. I still love it because it's delightfully ubsurd and appeals to my weird sense of humor. Here's a gameplay video:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's a sad day when you start to feel nostalgic for the thing that was supposed to make you feel nostalgic.