The Nostalgia Critic Thread Lives Again!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean considering how Disney is buying up everything in its path, and knowing what a sellout Doug Walker is. . . .

Why would they even tweet that anyway? It ain't April Fool's Day or anything.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's a parody account. They're probably always posting things like that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh wow, I now just saw the username…. Honestly could have fooled me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, yeah, I see it now too.

Still, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Disney ever did buy out Channel Awesome some day and put Nostalgia Critic on Disney+.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I definitely wouldn’t put it past either of them at this point

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, look who finally spoke out about the whole #ChangeTheChannel movement after all these years?

I'm not sure I'm sold on Doug's response. I don't know, I'm just not picking up on any sincerity as he explains his side of the story, it just sounds like he's telling things so matter of factly as if he just kind of sat by and watched it all happen without it even really having any kind of effect on him at all; he still kind of comes across as a little cocky and somewhat arrogant, IMO.

But man, does anyone else besides me think the older he gets, the more he's starting look like Chris Elliot?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh, why does CA keep going back and butchering classic NC reviews? I just rewatched his old Grinch review, and they cut the entire closing segment where NC goes onto the forums to see if his review changed anyone's minds about the movie, only to see they still enjoy it despite his scathing review.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm gonna assume it's a copyright-related thing. They might be able to get around using clips from the film they're talking about because it's a review, but any extra stuff probably doesn't qualify.