The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Reaction score
What made me smile? I just realized I've been a Muppet fan for an entire decade as of a few months ago! Got started in the fandom here as JimAndFrank, but doubt anyone remembers me that much. I have been gone for a long time.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the funko i ordered from amazon literally a year ago is apparently finally shipping. im not holding my breath until its in my hands but the fact theres been an update about it made me happy

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Yesterday I said on Facebook that Disney should do what Viacom does and air something on normal television as well as a streaming service. Well, today I learned that Muppets Haunted Mansion will air on the Disney Channel!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So this comes mostly from yesterday.

Had breakfast with the whole fam at my second brother's home. Spent some time with the older niece and then after my sister took her out for a while, we spent some time with my second brother and his baby who's almost half a year old. She's the cutest thing, now starting to crawl and having fun/getting upset the way little learning babies do while playing/crushing an empty plastic water bottle.

Then after that, got to watch TNBC on Freeform with a few other films skelebrating Halloween Town's golden pumpkin deathday since that movie turned 29 on the 29th. :batty:

Today, I got the full Season 12 scarathon of Halloween Wars and I hope to watch the same for Halloween Baking Championship S8 tomorrow while listening to MCR. At least I have something good to look forward to tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Last Tuesday, my birthday happened. The fam and I went to eat out at Los Gauchos Argentinian Grill. And then Baskin-Robbins where I asked the server to help create a dessert that will be henceforth referred by myself as a Snickers Cheesecake Snowman Sundae.

Today, just a while ago.. Listening to MCR during the annual merrython, finally got the original version of A True Blue Miracle.
Can call it a happy holiday season now. :big_grin: