The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Managed to kill three fruit flies that were roaming my apartment for a good while….. hopefully takes care of all of them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, this is one of the things I hate about summer: the exact second you open your door, bugs seem to think that's an invitation to just fly right in and make themselves at home. No joke, I've had experiences where a fly will just zip right over my head literally right as I'm opening the door.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This weekend my mom and sister came to visit. First time I saw Mom in three years.
She got to see my new house, and we saw my brother’s new house. For the first time in ages, she had her three kids in one place.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I’ve been needing a new iPad for a while now (the one I’m using now is over 6 years old, and Apple discontinued support for it years ago), and it finally came yesterday!
However, it’ll take a while to set the whole thing up. My dad is planning on doing it over the weekend. Still, soon I’ll have the latest version of iOS, and can finally start using some apps that require it again.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Snowthy, you’ll appreciate this.
Before they paired up in The Odd Couple, Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau starred in “The Fortune Cookie”.
Lemmon was a mild-mannered tv cameraman who gets tackled covering a football game.
Matthau was a money-grubbing lawyer hoping to turn the injury into a million dollar payoff.

Even back in 1967 frivolous lawsuits were tying up the courts.
But the chemistry between the two was already flowering.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that it’s the last day of this ****-irritating month.

I really hope August is better honestly.