The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Seeing this last night.

I’m sorry, but after all the **** I had to deal with with this absolutely toxic, narcissistic, manipulative woman with a BIG victimhood mentality, I’m happy to see the shoe is on the other foot for once. I’m not sorry for her at all. She completely brought all of this on herself and yet she continues to play the victim card like always. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I made the absolute worst mistake making connections with her after I followed her in 2019 when I found this profile dedicated to my two favorite childhood voice actresses. She ended up blocking me on twitter when I called her out for her **** on a fake profile and tried to ruin my reputation on there as a result (but failed greatly).

Let me tell you. I slept like an absolute baby after seeing this.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I finally opened up an account on a website where I can write my fan fiction stories.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Last week, we got a new cat. Her name is Mooncake (after the little green alien from Final Space) and she's an adorable little grey kitty with black stripes and green eyes.

My dog Lakota is without a doubt one of the sweetest and most loving animals I've ever seen. In the past, our dogs have mostly either absolutely hated the cats or just avoided them but Lakota is completely in love with Mooncake! She's always playing with her, hanging out with her, rubbing up against her, and she even makes this adorably playful squeaking sound whenever she first sees her new feline friend. It really is one of the cutest things ever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I commented, I'm rather mixed about this. I'll admit, the overall animation style stays very true to the original series very well, it really does look like if the show had a special TV movie with a slightly bigger budget . . . but it's still unfortunate that John R. Dilworth wasn't asked to be involved with this in any way or form; he probably could've used some of whatever money he may have gotten from working on this to help fund his HOWL IF YOU LOVE ME short.

Any Del

Reaction score
I know right. But to quote a salty samaritan: "That's the entertainment industry for ya".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, John really got unfairly screwed over with this. But like I said, if you pretty much try and go your own way in this business as a creator then you’re gonna find yourself in a big pile of ****.