The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Shrek,Fiona, & Donkey. Donkey might be hard to see. But he's in the back of me and above my right shoulder. Donkey liked my Krusty shirt. He asked if I saw Krusty yet and I said no (I never got a chance to meet and get a picture of Krusty). Donkey dared Fiona to spell my name right. Fiona got my name right on the 2nd try.
Shrek must have really liked you according to that picture.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Shrek,Fiona, & Donkey. Donkey might be hard to see. But he's in the back of me and above my right shoulder. Donkey liked my Krusty shirt. He asked if I saw Krusty yet and I said no (I never got a chance to meet and get a picture of Krusty). Donkey dared Fiona to spell my name right. Fiona got my name right on the 2nd try.
Cool. I mean, slightly terrifying, but cool.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This week, my mom and I went to see all of the Harry Potter movies at the local theater which was holding a movie marathon. I had already seen the first two but I had yet to see the rest of them until this week. Man, that is by far one of the best series in film history. I loved every single movie and they only got better as they went on. They were awesome films and I had a great marathon week viewing them :smile:.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Went to see Christopher Robin yesterday and found the movie to be really good. Lots of great values especially family in it too.
Glad you enjoyed it! I'm probably gonna wait till it's commercially available.

Sunday was my last class and I have now graduated with a Bachelor Degree! Now comes the hard part. Finding a job.
Good luck! I know how stressful job hunting is. Took me 6 months after I finished. :shifty:

But congrats on finishing! I know how stressful bachelor's is.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
THE BIG DANG THEORY is finally ending! Thank God from whom all blessings flow!!!

Of course, there's still the matter of endless reruns for all eternity. :smirk:
I'll be honest, I only watched one episode of that show and just couldn't get into it. The humor just threw me off. :smirk:

Six months after my fall, I'm finally cleared to go back to work Monday.

What a journey from not being able to move, to a wheelchair, to a walker, to a cane, to my own two feet again. God's healing hand on me the whole time.

I urge everybody, NEVER take for granted something as simple as walking or standing.
You don't know how much you'll miss it when you can't do it for a while- at least without help.
I'm glad to see you're recovering! Yes, walking is definitely a wonderful privilege to have. Some people are so lazy that they find just having to walk become a chore that they use moving chairs.

Granted, if you have a condition that made you paralyzed and can no longer walk, yeah, you basically have no choice. But if you're just whining like "Wahhh! I have to walk to my car and walk around the store! Boo hoo, my life is so hard!" Then tough ****. Get off the couch and get walking.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Rethinking my wonderful time at Universal Studios.

Wonderful pictures! I haven't been to Universal Studios in over 10 years. I remember the hulk rollercoaster was fire.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just started playing an awesome new video game today, it's called Alice:Madness Returns and it's a very mature, creepy version of the classic tale of Alice in Wonderland.

The gameplay is great, the story is very well put together, and it features many nods to the original source material. Being someone who has been familiar with the story of Alice for years, I appreciate some of the more obscure references to the iconic fantasy book the developers included in the game.

It's extremely twisted and at times, downright nightmarish but that is the entire point of the game. When I had first heard of the game in a YouTube review video, I thought the concept of making Alice in Wonderland into a horror game for adults seemed kind of stupid. But now that I actually tried playing it for myself, I couldn't have been more wrong!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Wonderful pictures! I haven't been to Universal Studios in over 10 years. I remember the hulk rollercoaster was fire.
Thank you. It was my very first time. I only wish I didn't wait this long to finally go visit. All I keep thinking right now. Is maybe I'll do Disney World one year and then Universal the next.