The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
:excited: I just had a great conversation with the first real friend I ever had! We lived in same apartment complex when we were 7 and 8! We lost contact with each other when he moved. Eventually, my dramatic 10 year old self thought he might be dead, lol.

Man, I love social media.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
:excited: I just had a great conversation with the first real friend I ever had! We lived in same apartment complex when we were 7 and 8! We lost contact with each other when he moved. Eventually, my dramatic 10 year old self thought he might be dead, lol.

Man, I love social media.
Glad to see that you could be able to find your friend again.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm amazed they would show a Disney movie at Universal. Usually the studios are very possessive about their properties and won't give one another an inch.
There downtown parts of the theme parks ( Universal Citywalk / Disney's Springs) don't seem to go by just there own properties. They both have a movie theater that show anything just like a normal movie theater.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I really like that t-shirt you have!
Thank you I got a lot of compliments with that shirt. I wore mostly Simpsons shirts during my stay. I wore this Krusty one too that I'll show soon. So far only Donkey from Shrek liked it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank you I got a lot of compliments with that shirt. I wore mostly Simpsons shirts during my stay. I wore this Krusty one too that I'll show soon. So far only Donkey from Shrek liked it.
Did you get to see Shrek?

Hayley B

Reaction score

Shrek,Fiona, & Donkey. Donkey might be hard to see. But he's in the back of me and above my right shoulder. Donkey liked my Krusty shirt. He asked if I saw Krusty yet and I said no (I never got a chance to meet and get a picture of Krusty). Donkey dared Fiona to spell my name right. Fiona got my name right on the 2nd try.